Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:43 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Life causes more than pain. You only choose to see the pain and sorrow," Snow Raven said calmly teleporting to the spot where Alice had been before.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:46 pm
'Can you tell me who you are?
Can you tell me who I am?
I've forgotten how to see,
I've forgotten if I can.'

"All there is is pain and corruption." Alice skids to a stop and turns around, tossing a knife at Snow. "Why does he want you dead."

'If I open up my eyes,
There's be no more turning back,
Cause I throw it all away,
And it all would fade to black!'
- Bad Apple!

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:39 pm

"There's more to life than pain and corruption, Alice," Snow Raven said, stopping the knife before it could hit her. "You have to look for the good things, and you're only looking for the bad. Who wants us dead?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:18 am
Ghost checked his com link checking this was the right building he shot his grappling hook up and started to ride it up checking if the beeping of the link would get faster once it started to he was near the roof. He pulled himself up turning his cloaking on seeing Alice and Snow Raven fighting he ran to Alice and clenched his fist making a spark of electricity and he punched at her.  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:41 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:56 pm
((Do you still want me to wait for the others to post, or should I just go ahead and get punched?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:58 pm
((Just react some way. Please.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Alice had been entirely focused on Snow and hadn't noticed Ghost even before he cloaked himself, which meant she was unprepared for the punch he threw at her. Wincing in pain, she staggers from the punch falls down on one knee. She weakly throws another knife in the direction the punch had come from, her eyes now focused on the the ground in front of her as she begins searching herself for more knives. "He wants everything dead, so why..?", she gasps out with a broken laugh.

'If I open up my eyes,
- Bad Apple!

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Snow Raven threw out an arm to stop the knife in mid-air. She didn't know how close it was to Ghost. She only knew it hadn't hit him. "Who wants us dead, Alice? Tell me who you are talking about," she said.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:29 pm

"No..." The air around Alice seems twist, bend, and ripple in strange ways as her more powerful abilities begin to release. The empty space next to the building seems to ripple and twist for a few moments before a large red demon suddenly takes shape. "No, no, no!"

'If I open up my eyes,
- Bad Apple!

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:33 pm
(I'm sorry, but that picture screams some kind of misogynist one liner. I'm not going to say which, but I'm sure you can figure it out.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:35 pm
Hopping into a defensive stance once the demon appeared, Triple Play asked only one question before bringing her powers forth. "Did things just get real?" She asked, her voice taking on a ditz quality again.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 am
"Look uhm just head on home I don't think they are coming after you for the time" Tempest told Alex as he started to walk back towards where he had seen the rest of the hero's before he had rushed away. "Just for the time stay in doors it's probably the safest place to be" he called out to her as he turned and started to rush the opposite direction. He wanted to help the spirit chick that had helped him earlier with distracting that shadow creature for him. "Where were they at" he muttered significantly faster now that he wasn't carrying extra weight as he easily sprinted across the ground at full speed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:41 am
((@Shining: He should probably be able to see Trigon. The guy was huge.))

The Future is not set in Stone...

"Trigon!" Raven gasped. "No! It's too soon!"

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

Snow Raven stared at the demon. God, she hoped that was one of Alice's illusions and not the real thing. "Mother, you said we had a week! It's only been a couple days!"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:04 am
Tempests run slowed down to a jog then down to a walk and finally he stopped as he looked towards the direction he was running towards. "Oh that is......Wow" he muttered to himself slowly pulling one of his blades from his holder. "This might be a bit over what I can do" he muttered rubbing his head a bit as he took a slow breath looking down at his sword. "Yolo just doesn't seem like the thing to say" he sighed before gripping his blade and running towards where the creature was standing over. What he planned to do he didn't even know but there was a chance atleast that there were people still trapped in the area and they likely needed to be moved so that was where his thoughts were.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games