Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 344 345 346 347 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:48 pm

null

null

null

User Image

๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                                          ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                                          ๐ผ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“
                                                          ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’น๐“Š๐“๐“?

Jeremy entered the pitch determined. Ravenclaw finally had a loss. Perhaps morale was down so Slytherin could come in and sweep up a victory. He wanted at least one qudditch cup under thier belt

Position: Keeper
                                                                          AC: 15 (10 + 2 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +9 Catch (keeper) +5 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Lives: โ— โ— โ— โ—
                                                                          Total roll:

๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐’น๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’
                                                                          ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’
                                                                          ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Š๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡
                                                                          ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ซ.๐’ฎ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:54 pm
    User Image
    xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                            And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                            You feel the cold hand
                                                            And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                            You close your eyes

Cian marched on to feild as happy as could be. They had won in his first game and Cian hoped to bludger his way to the team getting the cup. He had heard the Ravenclaws had thier streak broken. Hopefully the team wasnt too sad. They wouldn't play well if they were sad. Cian wanted the chalange.

Position: beater
                                                                              AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience )
                                                                              Modifiers: +3 (bludger) +3 (score)
                                                                              Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                              Lives: โ— โ— โ—
                                                                              Total roll:
                                                                              Aiming at

Occ:

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                              Girl but all the while
                                                                              You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                              You're out of time

null

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:56 pm
    Here, wearing this dress,
    Though my hair is a mess,
    Iโ€™m hoping youโ€™ll see the distance in me.
    Here, faced with the ice, the cold of the sky
    Freezing its way through the heart of the day.

User Image
    MAISIฦ
    HฦAฦฌHฦR
    ฦฌHORฦURฦ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW โ”‚ THIRD YEAR โ”‚ CHASER

Maisie was still disheartened from Ravenclaw losing their last game, but hopefully they could make it up this time. The loss had come as a surprise and she didn't want it to be a bad omen for the rest of the season. Ravenclaw had the superior seeker and she was determined to keep the quaffle away from the snake chasers.

OOC:
    Position: Chaser
    AC: 16
    Mods: +4 Scoring, +2 Stealing
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
    Lives: (X) (X) (X)
    Post to Goal: n/a
    Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Here, treading ground that I know, bare over stone,
    The circles I form on the landscapes are drawn,
    Matching my mind in their endless design.
    No, the painโ€™s not your fault; you say Iโ€™m made of salt:
    You canโ€™t rub it in, it was born on my skin.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:59 pm
    I keep running around, trying to find the ground
    But my head is in the stars and my feet are in the sky
    Well I'm nobody's baby, I'm everybody's girl
    I'm the queen of nothing, I'm the king of the world

User Image
    CALLISTA
    DULCE
    HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain โ”‚ fifth year โ”‚ pureblood

Callista had been thrilled when Slytherin won their first game of the season, and now was the time to prove that hadn't been just a fluke but a result of her captainship and their team dynamics. She wasn't going to let Ravenclaw make this a comeback; they'd won enough cups recently. Besides, she was convinced she just wanted the win more.

OOC:
    AC: 19
    Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
    Total Roll: 11
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
    Posts to Goal:

And once you asked me well what's my biggest fear
    That things would always remain so unclear
    That one day I'd wake up all alone
    With a big family and emptiness deep in my bones

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:33 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xxโค‘ Wสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€แด I? Quidditch Pitch
    xxxโค‘ Wสœแด ษชs แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด‡? Teammates
    xxxxโค‘ Wสœแด€แด›'s ษขแดษชษดษข แดษด? Quidditch!
    xxxxxโค‘ Wสœแด€แด›'ส€แด‡ แดส แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s? We got this... right?

Lena walked onto the pitch, hoping the team's luck had changed. Last game, it seemed that they couldn't do anything right. Hufflepuff had beaten them soundly, and she didn't want to repeat the experience with Slytherin. The brunette stretched out, watching the people as they meandered onto the pitch.

Blue Team Chaser
    AC: 17
    Modifiers: +7 {Shooting} +7 {Stealing}
    Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
    ฦฌฯƒั‚ฮฑฦ– Rฯƒฦ–ฦ–:xx {xxxxxx}
    x/3
    Lives: [โ€] [โ€] [โ€]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:35 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xxโ‡ด Wสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€แด I? Quidditch Pitch
    xxxโ‡ด Wสœแด ษชs แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด‡? Claws and Slyths
    xxxxโ‡ด Wสœแด€แด›'s ษขแดษชษดษข แดษด? Game Time
    xxxxxโ‡ด Wสœแด€แด›'ส€แด‡ แดส แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s? I have to do better.

Dris walked out, holding his broom tightly in one hand. He hadn't done well last game, aside from spotting right off the gate. This game, he was sure he could play better, and he knew his team was excited for the chance to whoop Slytherin tail. It would be great... he hoped.

AC: 18
    Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
    ฦฌฯƒั‚ฮฑฦ– Rฯƒฦ–ฦ–:xx {xxxxx}
    Chasing:x/3
    Catching:x/2
    Lives: [โœฌ] [โœฌ] [โœฌ]

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:49 am
    Well I know I'm not the one you thought you knew back in high school
    Never going, never showing up when we had to
    Attention that we crave don't tell us to behave,
    I'm sick of always hearing act your age

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ฦงะ„ฦ‡ฦ ฦฦŠ ฦณะ„ฦ›ฦฆ ฦงิผฦณฦฌำ‡ะ„ฦฆฦ–ฦ ยค ฦฌำ‡ฦ–ฦฦ“ 1 ยค ฦ‡ำ‡ฦ›ฦงะ„ฦฆ

โœชโœชโœชWill was feeling less anxious and a lot more excited about this game since he'd proved to himself he could keep up with the older students. He looked around and saw Cian already here and grinned going over to his friend before starting his stretches.

AC: 13
    Modifiers: +3 to Steal +3 to Shoot
    Roll: ~
    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
    Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Quote:

Quote:

I don't want to waste my time
    Become another casualty of society
    I'll never fall in line
    Become another victim of your conformity
    And back down

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:40 pm
    User ImageUser Image

โœ– โ™ฅ โœ–
                                                    โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                    ะฒฮฑยขะบ ั‚ฯƒ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ั‚ัั”ั”ั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒฯ‰ะธ ั‚ฯƒ ฯƒฯ…ั fั”ั”ั‚
                                                    โ„“ฯƒั•ฮนะธg ั‚ะฝั” fั”ั”โ„“ฮนะธg ฯƒf fั”ั”โ„“ฮนะธg ฯ…ะธฮนqฯ…ั”, โˆ‚ฯƒ ัƒฯƒฯ… ะบะธฯƒฯ‰ ฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮน ะผั”ฮฑะธุŸ
                                                    ะฒฮฑยขะบ ั‚ฯƒ ั‚ะฝั” ฯโ„“ฮฑยขั” ฯ‰ะฝั”ัั” ฯ‰ั” ฯ…ั•ั”โˆ‚ ั‚ฯƒ ั•ฮฑัƒ
                                                    'ะผฮฑะธ ฮนั‚ fั”ั”โ„“ั• gฯƒฯƒโˆ‚ ั‚ฯƒ fั”ั”โ„“ ั‚ะฝฮนั• ฯ‰ฮฑัƒ,' ะธฯƒฯ‰ ฮน ะบะธฯƒฯ‰ ฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮน ะผั”ฮฑะธ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

spaceKiery bounced out onto the pitch, running a tad bit late again but not as bad as she was last week. She made it over to the gathered players with her usual smile and waved at everybody, then settled in near Lena to do her stretches. She hoped they did well this game; she hadn't done much of anything last time, everything had been moving too fast. She needed to focus better.

'ยขฮฑฯ…ั•ั” ฮนั‚'ั• ะธฮนะธั” ฮนะธ ั‚ะฝั” ฮฑfั‚ั”ัะธฯƒฯƒะธ
                                                    ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ั”ัƒั”ั• ฮฑัั” ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฮนzั” ฯƒf ั‚ะฝั” ะผฯƒฯƒะธ
                                                    ัƒฯƒฯ… ยขฯƒฯ…โ„“โˆ‚ 'ยขฮฑฯ…ั•ั” ัƒฯƒฯ… ยขฮฑะธ ั•ฯƒ ัƒฯƒฯ… โˆ‚ฯƒ
                                                    ฯ‰ั”'ัั” fั”ั”โ„“ฮนะธg ั•ฯƒ gฯƒฯƒโˆ‚ ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ั‚ะฝั” ฯ‰ฮฑัƒ ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ฯ‰ั” โˆ‚ฯƒ
                                                    ฯ‰ะฝั”ะธ ฮนั‚'ั• ะธฮนะธั” ฮนะธ ั‚ะฝั” ฮฑfั‚ั”ัะธฯƒฯƒะธ

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASERxxx
                                                    Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                    Mods: (+7 to Stealing)
                                                    Lives:
                                                    โคโ™กโคโ™กโค
                                                    Currently: Stretching
                                                    Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                    00 to 00
                                                    TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:05 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    Caleb Devereux
    Fourth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
    Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw (2041)

Caleb felt confident in the way the team handled Gryffindor. He watched Ravenclaw's last game. It hadn't gone in their favour. As such he had faith that they'd pull out another win. The vice captain waited for the game to start feeling pretty good about their chances of success.

Company : Ravenclaws & Slytherins.

OOC :
                                                    Aiming: ____ Saving: ____ - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 17
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Quote:

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                    And put it rather rudely as well
                                                    Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                    Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:17 pm
    User Image
                                                    Everybody's been there,
                                                    Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                    Fallen for the fear
                                                    And done some disappearing,
                                                    Bow down to the mighty
                                                    Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                    โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก Pส€แด‡๊œฐแด‡แด„แด› || Sษชxแด›สœ Yแด‡แด€ส€ || Bแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€

Wallis was at the pitch, ready for the game to start.

Modifiers: +8 to everything
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                    Lives: โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
                                                    Final Roll: --

Thinking: Hope this season goes as well as the last seasons have.
                                                    OOC:

- โ—ฌ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And since your history of silence
                                                    Won't do you any good,
                                                    Did you think it would?
                                                    Let your words be anything but empty
                                                    Why don't you tell them the truth?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:19 pm
    User Image
                                                    I was broken from a young age
                                                    Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                    Writing my poems for the few
                                                    That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                    Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                    Taking my message from the veins
                                                    Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                    Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image

hเธ„lf-เบ‡เปเน–liเบ– || ลžlเธฏthฤ“riเบ– ลžฤ“ฤ“kฤ“r || ลžixth เธฏฤ“เธ„r

Byuch was ready to win this game. He just had to beat Dris to the snitch.

Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                    Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                    Final Roll: --
                                                    -/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

Thinking: Hopefully I can end this early.
                                                    OOC:

- โ˜ฃ -

I was choking in the crowd
                                                    Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                    Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                    Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                    But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                    Inhibited, limited
                                                    Till it broke open and rained down
                                                    And rained down, like... Pain!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:20 pm
    User Image
                                                      Iโ€™m stronger
                                                      That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                      I used to go with the flow
                                                      Didnโ€™t really care โ€˜bout me
                                                      You might think that I canโ€™t take it, but youโ€™re wrong

User Image

Gส€สา“า“ษชษดแด…แดส€ AสŸแดœแดษดษช || Fแดส€แดแด‡ส€ Sแด‡แด‡แด‹แด‡ส€ || Qแดœษชแด…แด…ษชแด›แด„สœ Rแด‡า“แด‡ส€แด‡แด‡

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had been surprised to see Ravenclaw lose, but that didn't mean that they were down for the count yet. "Today's game is between Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Snakes versus Eagles. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                      OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                      I donโ€™t need nobody, better off alone
                                                      Here I go, on my own now
                                                      I donโ€™t need nobody, not anybody
                                                      Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:23 pm
    User Image
                                                    I was broken from a young age
                                                    Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                    Writing my poems for the few
                                                    That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                    Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                    Taking my message from the veins
                                                    Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                    Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image

hเธ„lf-เบ‡เปเน–liเบ– || ลžlเธฏthฤ“riเบ– ลžฤ“ฤ“kฤ“r || ลžixth เธฏฤ“เธ„r

Byuch shot up, already looking for the snitch. He was determined to beat Dris today, especially since Dris had lost once already.

Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                    Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                    Final Roll: 15
                                                    -/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

Thinking: Hopefully I can end this early.
                                                    OOC:

- โ˜ฃ -

I was choking in the crowd
                                                    Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                    Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                    Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                    But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                    Inhibited, limited
                                                    Till it broke open and rained down
                                                    And rained down, like... Pain!

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 9, 5, 2, 4, 1, 10, 10, 7, 7 Total: 58 (10-100)
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:36 pm
    I keep running around, trying to find the ground
    But my head is in the stars and my feet are in the sky
    Well I'm nobody's baby, I'm everybody's girl
    I'm the queen of nothing, I'm the king of the world

User Image
    CALLISTA
    DULCE
    HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain โ”‚ fifth year โ”‚ pureblood

Callista immediately went up for the quaffle.

OOC:
    Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
    Total Roll: 11
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
    Posts to Goal:

And once you asked me well what's my biggest fear
    That things would always remain so unclear
    That one day I'd wake up all alone
    With a big family and emptiness deep in my bones

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100
    Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:42 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xxโ‡ด Wสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€แด I? Quidditch Pitch
    xxxโ‡ด Wสœแด ษชs แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด‡? Claws and Slyths
    xxxxโ‡ด Wสœแด€แด›'s ษขแดษชษดษข แดษด? Game Time
    xxxxxโ‡ด Wสœแด€แด›'ส€แด‡ แดส แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s? I have to do better.

Dris offered Byuch a friendly wave, but once in the air, they were rivals. He had to regain his mojo that had been lost due to studying. As soon as the game began, he circled around, searching frantically for the Snitch.

Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
    ฦฌฯƒั‚ฮฑฦ– Rฯƒฦ–ฦ–:13 {Failed!}
    Chasing:x/3
    Catching:x/2
    Lives: [โœฌ] [โœฌ] [โœฌ]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 344 345 346 347 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games