Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:12 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
:::comes in as she bumps into door then starts running and sreaming around thread::: AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

eek

:::stops as she looks arround:::... well at least I wasnt runnin around naked... ::scnickers:::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:15 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
:::comes in as she bumps into door then starts running and sreaming around thread::: AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

eek

:::stops as she looks arround:::... well at least I wasnt runnin around naked... ::scnickers:::

emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:13 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

eek

emotion_facepalm

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::...Ya know im one of those "d-generates" that just for kicks would do something like that... lmfao  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:34 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

eek

emotion_facepalm

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::...Ya know im one of those "d-generates" that just for kicks would do something like that... lmfao

I'm one of those 'please-wear-clothes-around-me' kind of people. gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:35 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

emotion_facepalm

Okay, well, if you agree with me and disagree with me, that counts as a 2 to 1 win for me. xD

is it a win? or a lose?

Well, the part that says 'win for me' probably answers that. But for you, I guess half of each? o.o

lol what i meant was that the arguement was that you were/weren't the implied ship wrecker.. So the "win for you" was also kinda a loss cuz you were the person being talked about XD

Still a win. =D

Sometimes it's your ship. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:36 pm
Clumsy_Lost_Girl
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

emotion_facepalm

Okay, well, if you agree with me and disagree with me, that counts as a 2 to 1 win for me. xD

is it a win? or a lose?

Well, the part that says 'win for me' probably answers that. But for you, I guess half of each? o.o

rofl

xP

'Sup?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:59 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

eek

emotion_facepalm

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: Dont worry there dude... im not one to shed all my clothes and not keep things hidden... :::giggles evilly::: but then agian ya never know either... i could get inna mood and when that happend ya never know exactly what ill do next...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:01 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_facepalm

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: Dont worry there dude... im not one to shed all my clothes and not keep things hidden... :::giggles evilly::: but then agian ya never know either... i could get inna mood and when that happend ya never know exactly what ill do next...

gonk

emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:04 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_facepalm

gonk

emotion_facepalm

:::laughs even more::: awwwww dont be scared... :::giggles as she lifts up his hat to try to see his eyes::: see im fully cothed and in no way nakie.... so no worries dude...

at least not yet...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:08 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

gonk

emotion_facepalm

:::laughs even more::: awwwww dont be scared... :::giggles as she lifts up his hat to try to see his eyes::: see im fully cothed and in no way nakie.... so no worries dude...

at least not yet...

gonk

I think I'll keep my hat and glasses over my face just in case. >_<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:13 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

gonk

emotion_facepalm

at least not yet...

gonk

awww but ya could miss all the fun...::giggles:::.. or run into a wall or door.. of fall into space...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:14 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

gonk

emotion_facepalm

at least not yet...

gonk

awww but ya could miss all the fun...::giggles:::.. or run into a wall or door.. of fall into space...

emotion_facepalm

It's fine. I'll use the Force or something. >_<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:16 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

gonk

emotion_facepalm

at least not yet...

gonk

emotion_facepalm

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::... it cant save you from the affects of a unauthorized space wall... with out a suit... Oo... while it might amuse my sadistic black heart i dont think darth wants to loose his vice... lmfao  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:18 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

at least not yet...

gonk

emotion_facepalm

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::... it cant save you from the affects of a unauthorized space wall... with out a suit... Oo... while it might amuse my sadistic black heart i dont think darth wants to loose his vice... lmfao

I don't need sight to see. >_<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:29 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

at least not yet...

gonk

emotion_facepalm

I don't need sight to see. >_<

::giggles evilly as she quietly sets tacks upside down all arround him::: awww now isnt that a shame... all the nice colorful things you get to miss out on.... XD  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games