Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otternavy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:07 pm
SubonicXP
Pyro_gigas
That awkward moment when you think up, and script a scene that's mindblowingly epic, but remember that if half the stuff went down, you'd fail the mission 30 times over.
How so?

Well, in the scenes that my brain made, Hawk and Takashi end up sword fighting up the stairs while Hawk's pokemon, Takashi's pokemon, and the goon's pokemon all wage pokewar. The fighting is devestating the habitat and blowing rocks sky high. Hawk and Takashi make it to the top, where the Dragonite is, and Takashi knocks Hawk off of the spire. So, He goes to get the scales, but One flies over and drops off Maia, who proceeds to go Beserker style on Takashi. buuuut the fighting disturbs the Dragonite, who begins firing hyperbeams so concentrated that they not only cut through the rock like melted butter, but detonate anything on contact. So, the spire is reduced to 9/10 its size. Hawk is saved by Two, goes back to the top. He helps fight Takashi alongside Maia. Dragonite recharges and fires off another hyperbeam, literally cutting the spire in two. The rest of it takes place with Hawk, Takashi, Maia, and some goons doing some midair one sided combat until they all find a way to stop falling.... but that's when I realized that the objective is to keep them from disturbing the pokemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:17 pm
Pyro_gigas
SubonicXP
Pyro_gigas
That awkward moment when you think up, and script a scene that's mindblowingly epic, but remember that if half the stuff went down, you'd fail the mission 30 times over.
How so?

Well, in the scenes that my brain made, Hawk and Takashi end up sword fighting up the stairs while Hawk's pokemon, Takashi's pokemon, and the goon's pokemon all wage pokewar. The fighting is devestating the habitat and blowing rocks sky high. Hawk and Takashi make it to the top, where the Dragonite is, and Takashi knocks Hawk off of the spire. So, He goes to get the scales, but One flies over and drops off Maia, who proceeds to go Beserker style on Takashi. buuuut the fighting disturbs the Dragonite, who begins firing hyperbeams so concentrated that they not only cut through the rock like melted butter, but detonate anything on contact. So, the spire is reduced to 9/10 its size. Hawk is saved by Two, goes back to the top. He helps fight Takashi alongside Maia. Dragonite recharges and fires off another hyperbeam, literally cutting the spire in two. The rest of it takes place with Hawk, Takashi, Maia, and some goons doing some midair one sided combat until they all find a way to stop falling.... but that's when I realized that the objective is to keep them from disturbing the pokemon.
Well then I suppose you would have a new objective, calm the Pokemon before it harms others and its self.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:26 pm
I just had my mind blown by the epicness. We must let it go ahead.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:30 pm
SubonicXP
Pyro_gigas
SubonicXP
Pyro_gigas
How so?

Well then I suppose you would have a new objective, calm the Pokemon before it harms others and its self.

o-o I haven't started writing it yet. I'm still sticking to the old thingy! (yeah! inSUBordination!) It was just a crazy idea I had... also, even with the changed thingy the above scenario still caused a critical mission failure! lol xD  

Otternavy

Magiking

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:47 pm
Any particular reason the universe is hating on Will at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:29 am
I am half a sleep or something, I forgot to put the random number gen in my posts in the contest like, two or three times.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:02 am
So I need tattoo ideas. My little brother wants me and him to get a tattoo together, "brotherly" tattoos. Only problem is neither one of us has any idea on what to get, something that matches or goes together.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:00 am
SubonicXP
So I need tattoo ideas. My little brother wants me and him to get a tattoo together, "brotherly" tattoos. Only problem is neither one of us has any idea on what to get, something that matches or goes together.

Full metal alchemist. One brother gets the arm of destruction, the other gets the arm of creation/whatever Scar's alchehestry arm was called.  

Otternavy

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:43 pm
Pyro_gigas
SubonicXP

Full metal alchemist. One brother gets the arm of destruction, the other gets the arm of creation/whatever Scar's alchehestry arm was called.
Neat but I'm thinking he was wanting something small. You could always get matching nautical stars? *has no idea*

I would offer you the Triforce of Awesome but me and my brother are planning to get that once we finalize the design.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:32 pm
BROTHER

LET ME SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE

DOUBLE SUNDAY  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:51 pm
So I finally have a 3DS! Yay me! But before I go putting my Black version in it, I must ask, my Game Sync code is recorded on the game cartridge and won't be mucked up if I switch the system I'm playing it on, right? Because if I lose my DW account, Imma be an angry little man.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:57 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
So I finally have a 3DS! Yay me! But before I go putting my Black version in it, I must ask, my Game Sync code is recorded on the game cartridge and won't be mucked up if I switch the system I'm playing it on, right? Because if I lose my DW account, Imma be an angry little man.
Uh...no, it won't. The most it will do is erase your friend codes.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:14 pm
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers
Uh...no, it won't. The most it will do is erase your friend codes.
Didn't think it would but wanted to check just to make sure. I can get friend codes back whenever so that's not big deal.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:51 pm
Hm, might need to extend the sign ups for the tourney one more day to check in on two people who said they wanted to join but never posted. I'll post the match ups as soon as I get a hold of them. Hopefully it won't take long.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:38 pm
No battle videos for the tourney yet? Dx  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games