Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Yuki smiled a bit. "That sounds just like your Aunt Tora, you were named after her and yo look just like her." She said kissing her five year old daughters cheek and holding her close.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MITSUKI

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

The female blinked rapidly as she stood in front of the house that Shun occupied. She glanced at the note with poorly scribbled letters, soon lifting her head up to look at the address on the house. It had been exactly two years since she last saw his face, heard his voice, laughed along with him. Two years since she left without a single farewell to anyone. She had just disappeared, just like that. All the memories and things they had done in the past came along with her disappearance. Mitsuki sighed, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly, wondering whether Shun still remembered her. She rang the doorbell, waiting patiently outside for somebody she knew to open the door. The female sucked in a considerable amount of oxygen in order to calm herself down. Nervous, she clasped her hands together. Waiting.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:39 pm
(Panda!!!!!!!!!! *Glomps* I missed you so much! I haven't seen you in forever crying )

"No, its fine. Don't be so hard on yourself." Shun smiled as he patted the girl's back lightly in comfort. When he heard the doorbell, Shun got up and excused himself from the room. "I'll be right back." He headed down the stairs. "I'll get it." He stated to Yuki, who was holding her daughter, then opened the door. "Hello?"He looked at the person in front of him and blinked in utter suprise. "Mitsuki...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
User ImageUser ImageThats when a man was spotted walking up path with small girl holding his hand and a smile on his face. "Wait up Laine." He said picking up the little girl and putting her on his shoulders as he walked towards the cabin.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:36 pm
Am I on my own today,
All alone with nothing left to say.
Can it all go back the way,
It used to be when you were here with me.

User Image

MITSUKI

[ OOC: Hey there! I missed you too! It's been so long since I posted here. >< ]

Mitsuki fidgeted as she stood out in the porch, wringing her hands as she looked up at Shun's face. She grinned nervously, managing a small wave.
"Hey there." Mitsuki rubbed the back of her neck, a habit she had picked up during her travels. She grinned nervously, clasping her fingers behind her. It was awkward to face him since it had been several years since she had seen him face to face. Seven years since she disappeared without a trace. "I just got back. And I just wanted to say my greetings." Mitsuki smiled nervously as she somehow managed to say that. She breathed in a huge amount of oxygen in order to calm herself down. A grin spreading to her face once more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

ℓocation :: Outside Shun's house.
мood :: Nervous; Shy.
σutfit :: Chinese dress.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:38 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Am I on my own today,

User Image

MITSUKI

Mitsuki fidgeted as she stood out in the porch, wringing her hands as she looked up at Shun's face. She grinned nervously, managing a small wave. "Hey there." Mitsuki rubbed the back of her neck, a habit she had picked up during her travels. She grinned nervously, clasping her fingers behind her. It was awkward to face him since it had been two years since she had seen him face to face. Two years since she disappeared without a trace. "I just got back. And I just wanted to say my greetings." Mitsuki smiled nervously as she somehow managed to say that. She breathed in a huge amount of oxygen in order to calm herself down. A grin spreading to her face once more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

мood :: Nervous; Shy.
we actually skipped 5 years so its been 7 years since shes seen him  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 pm
[ OOC: Ohh! Thanks for telling me. Daang, that's like.. hecka long. Haha, and I editted my post btw. ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:53 pm
(Lol, Mitsuki's post is so cool >W<)

"You serious? How have you been?" Shun smiled back at her as he watched her silently. He tilted his head softly at her nervous movements. "Hey, you okay? You seem a bit on edge..."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:04 pm
User ImageUser ImageThe man walked to the door and stopped in front of shun. "Excuse my interruption but is Yuki home?" He asked as the little girl sat excitedly on his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:08 pm
Am I on my own today,

User Image

MITSUKI

[ OOC: Thank you(: I've made it a habit to make my characters' posts pretty. XD ]

She smiled, showing her white pearly teeth.
"Yes, I've been fine. Moving from place to place, not really settling down anywhere. But this time, I'm going to stay here for a while." Mitsuki shrugged nonchalantly, blinking rapidly as she tried to conceal her nervousness. "I'm fine. I'm just nervous since I haven't been here for a long time. Seven years actually." She smiled and glanced at the interior of the house. Tilting her head slightly, she turned to face Shun once more. All of her nervousness had dissapated, what was left was a feeling of nostalgia. Mitsuki glanced at the man and the girl as they stood beside her, addressing Shun. She blinked a few times before stepping aside to make room for them. Another acquaintance of the people in this house? Mitsuki decided to stay quiet, her eyes darting from Shun to the newcomers.

мood :: Shy; Comfortable.

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:25 pm
"You sure?" Shun showed a slight worried face towards Mitsuki but then gave his usual soft smile. "Well, in any case, welcome back Mitsuki." When a man and a little girl walked up to him, he tilted his head before answering them. "Oh yes. She is. Please come in. You too Mitsuki." He moved out of the way to let the three of them in and then followed in after them. "Yuki! You have visitors."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:38 pm
Am I on my own today,

User Image

MITSUKI

"I'm sure. And thank you." Mitsuki smiled confidently before walking inside the house. She hadn't meant to intrude but it would also be rude to turn down Shun's offer when he had invited her in so willingly. "Sorry for intruding," Mitsuki called out softly, standing off to the side patiently. A bit unsure as to what she should and could do.

ℓocation :: Inside Shun's house.
мood :: Shy; Unsure.

bones and rot

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageThe man smiled and nodded as he took the girl off of his shoulders and started to walk inside. "Thank you." After a few seconds all that was heard was. "Oh my god! Shun come here!" Yuki yelled, it sounded like she was crying.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:53 pm
Shun nodded his head at the man and then at Mitsuki. When he heard Yuki yell, he jumped a little before racing to where she was. "Whats wrong?!"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yuki was covereing her mouth as tears flowed down her cheeks but her eyes were joyful "Shun do you know who this is at all?" Yuki asked, she knew exactly who he was right when he saw her, little Layne walked over sitting on the couch by Tora.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games