Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:22 am
Shiro opens the door and looks to his older brother. "H-hi Onee-chan..."
He said slightly happy that someone he knows besides his mother and sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

"Hey kido how are you?" He asked as he picked shiro up and hugged him.

(PS onee-chan means older sister.))

User Image
User Image

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:18 pm
Shiro smiles holding on to Kaori's neck. "I-I'm good Onii-chan." He looks around. "So umm where were you Onii-chan?"
Shiro asks looking to him with a confused look in his eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Kaori hugged him close and looked at him. "I went away for a little while and i met girl and we had a baby, then i got in an accident and i was asleep for a long time and then when i woke up i couldnt remember who i was for a while. The mommy of my daughter died in the accident, so while i was in the hospital my late wifes parents took care of my daughter. Then when i was all better and remembered everything i rushed home to see you, mom and both of your sisters. Would you like to come down stairs and meed your niece Shiro?" He asked looking towards the door.

User Image
User Image

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Raeiko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:38 pm
Name: Elizabel ~ pronounced (E-Liz-Uh-Belle)
Appearance: Neko, Kind, if you look in to her eyes you can see much Torment and sadness
User Image
History: When she was 15 Her home was destroyed and burned with her family killed her and her younger sister were the only survivors, the men who killed their family kidnapped her and her sister and sold them off as slaves since that day Elizabel has not seen her little sister and has been un-trusting towards others shy and quiet ever since submissively obedient towards her masters unless they want other sinful pleasures she becomes a bit feisty.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:46 pm
Elizabel arrives at her new home in the manor she was sold off again because she injured her previous owner for wanting to have his way with her and she refused. Elizabel walks up to the manor and knocks on the door a servant answers and shows her in she walks in with her head down and nods in a greeting way to the servant before looking up and around at the beautiful home but staying where she stands
User Image  

Raeiko

Akiku yuki

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:31 am
Bump ninja *randomly bumps into a neko boy and walks off like as if nothing happened*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:43 pm
Shiro nodded lightly. "Y-yeah."  

Alice the Loving

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Kaori smiled and carried him towards the stairs so he could meet Kaori's daughter. "Ok lets go meet her, her name is Layne and shes about your age." He said as he carried him down the stairs then he set him down on the couch and walked over and took Layne's hand. "Laynie this is your uncle Shiro, Shiro this is Layne." He said looking at the two of them.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:05 pm
Shiro looked to his niece and waved slightly to her. "H-hello..." His eyes examine the girl for a moment and then look else where.
He starts to play with his shirt lightly in nervousness.  

Alice the Loving

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Layne climbed up on the couch with shiro. "Hi uncle Shiro, daddy told me lots bout you." She said hugging him and cuddling up to his side.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:17 pm
Shiro gives her a light smile. "H-hi..." His ears are low. He reaches out to her with a shaky hand. After a few moments he places his hand on her head and lightly rubs it.

Tora stood up and left the room feeling uneasy around Kaori for some reason. She looked for a near by tree and climbed it quickly. Once up on a strong branch, she lays there silently in thought. 'Who is he and why do I like him more then mommy..."  

Alice the Loving

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Layne relaxed at Shiros side and she closed her eyes and smiled. "I think she likes you a lot." Kaori said smiling.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:37 pm
Shiro smiled lightly. "Y-yeah..." He lays his head on hers unsure about what he should do. "Onii-san, what brought you back?"
He asked nervously slightly.  

Alice the Loving

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas