Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 pm
*Waking up, she sees that her key is still on the table where she had left it the previous night. Sighing, she gets up and goes to shower and dress for the shopping trip she had planned. Once ready, she grabs her purse and heads out the back door to go shop for Asian themed decorations for Saturday night's party.*

*After a full day of shopping and making good use of the credit card Psyzapp provided for her, she returns hours later with several bags. Dropping them near her front door, she goes to change into something more suitable for St. Patrick's day. She leaves her quarters and heads up to the main bar.*

*Once insides the main bar, she goes behind the bar and pours a double shot of Patron, downs it, and then grabs a bottle of Corona. After opening it, she shoves a wedge of lime inside it and then goes to have a seat at the end of the bar.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:45 pm
*Walks into the MW bar in uniform. He is very happy to see Katana and goes over to see her.* Hey there Kat! Happy St. Patrick's Day! xd *He kisses her on the cheek and gives her a wink.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:48 pm
Hmm... the policeman isn't wearing green... twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:50 pm
*turns in surprise when Showcase suddenly appears next to her* Justin! What are you doing here? I mean.....aren't you still on duty? redface *she turns and looks at him through her lashes* I......I've missed you....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:50 pm
*Looks at Reisen and leans against the bar by Katana.* Yeah…I'm on duty. The uniform doesn't come in green. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:51 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Hmm... the policeman isn't wearing green... twisted

((Hands off Reisen! scream If anyone's gonna do any pinching on Showcase it's gonna be me! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:52 pm
JustinShowcase
*Looks at Reisen and leans against the bar by Katana.* Yeah…I'm on duty. The uniform doesn't come in green. wink

Oh....so I guess you won't be around for long then....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:54 pm
katana68
*turns in surprise when Showcase suddenly appears next to her* Justin! What are you doing here? I mean.....aren't you still on duty? redface *she turns and looks at him through her lashes* I......I've missed you....

Yeah…I've been trying to get caught up since I was on sick leave. There was this HUGE incident down at the Warehouse District and the entire department is scrambling. I've got to monitor the St. Patrick's Day festivities tonight to make sure everyone is safe and all. I'm probably going to be late tonight and I just wanted to let you know what was going on. *He smiles at her and puts his hand on hers.* I miss you too. wink  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 pm
JustinShowcase
Yeah…I've been trying to get caught up since I was on sick leave. There was this HUGE incident down at the Warehouse District and the entire department is scrambling. I've got to monitor the St. Patrick's Day festivities tonight to make sure everyone is safe and all. I'm probably going to be late tonight and I just wanted to let you know what was going on. *He grins at her and puts his hand on hers.* I miss you too. wink

*she turns and looks at him* Hmm, yes I heard about all that. Can't say I'm disappointed though, being as it was Big Paulie and all. *she looks away from him so he won't see the sadness in her eyes.* Well, Dougherty gave me my key back last night that you had. I'm guessing you don't want it anymore?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:05 pm
katana68

*she turns and looks at him* Hmm, yes I heard about all that. Can't say I'm disappointed though, being as it was Big Paulie and all. *she looks away from him so he won't see the sadness in her eyes.* Well, Dougherty gave me my key back last night that you had. I'm guessing you don't want it anymore?

I've been so swamped down at headquarters I haven't seen Officer Dougherty in days and have been unable to get that key from him. *He looks a little puzzled at her and furrows his brow.* What makes you think I don't want it? confused Unless you don't feel right anymore about me having a key to your place. sweatdrop  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:11 pm
JustinShowcase
I've been so swamped down at headquarters I haven't seen Officer Dougherty in days and have been unable to get that key from him. *He looks a little puzzled at her and furrows his brow.* What makes you think I don't want it? confused Unless you don't feel right anymore about me having a key to your place. sweatdrop

*feeling relieved, she turns to face him* You DO still want it? *she gives him a small smile* I thought maybe since you've been cleared to go back to work, you wouldn't want to stay with me anymore...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:15 pm
katana68

*feeling relieved, she turns to face him* You DO still want it? *she gives him a small smile* I thought maybe since you've been cleared to go back to work, you wouldn't want to stay with me anymore...

Pft…WHAT?! *He flashes her a huge smile.* Now WHY would I not want to stay with you?! *He brushes her cheek lightly with his index finger.* You need to have more confidence in me my dear. wink  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:20 pm
JustinShowcase
Pft…WHAT?! *He flashes her a huge smile.* Now WHY would I not want to stay with you?! *He brushes her cheek lightly with his index finger.* You need to have more confidence in me my dear. wink

*feeling a shiver at his touch, she smiles at him* Well, does that mean you want the key back? wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:23 pm
katana68

*feeling a shiver at his touch, she smiles at him* Well, does that mean you want the key back? wink

Yes Ma'am. *He smiles at her and leans against the bar again.* cool  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:27 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

Yes Ma'am. *He smiles at her and leans against the bar again.* cool

*she takes a sip of her beer and then looks at him over her glasses* Well, Justin...just when would you like to retrieve it? I left it downstairs because I wasn't sure when I would see you again. It's right next to my bed, as a matter of fact......  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games