Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:30 pm
katana68

*she takes a sip of her beer and then looks at him over her glasses* Well, Justin...just when would you like to retrieve it? I left it downstairs because I wasn't sure when I would see you again. It's right next to my bed, as a matter of fact......

*Looks at her with peaked interest and leans in closer to her.* Next to your bed you say? *Looks at his watch.* I could get it right now. I do have a little time left, not much, but some. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:34 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*she takes a sip of her beer and then looks at him over her glasses* Well, Justin...just when would you like to retrieve it? I left it downstairs because I wasn't sure when I would see you again. It's right next to my bed, as a matter of fact......

*Looks at her with peaked interest and leans in closer to her.* Next to your bed you say? *Looks at his watch.* I could get it right now. I do have a little time left, not much, but some. wink

*she leans in and whispers to him* Well, why are we wasting time up here in the bar then? wink *She gets up, leans in to n** his ear and then heads toward the office.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:35 pm
*Follows right behind Katana.* cool  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:38 pm
*After going through the office, she leads the way to her quarters. After opening the door, she turns toward Showcase once he is inside, pulling him toward her for a kiss.* Just how much time do you have.....officer? wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:40 pm
*Looks at his watch* About 30 minutes. *He grabs her by the waist and hoists her over his shoulder, carries her into her bedroom and shuts the door.* cool  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:42 pm
((Would it be a bad time to say make alittle love get down tonight lol twisted rofl ))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:52 pm
JustinShowcase
*Looks at his watch* About 30 minutes. *He grabs her by the waist and hoists her over his shoulder, carries her into her bedroom and shuts the door.* cool

*Once inside her room and being tossed onto her bed, she reaches over and grabs the key off the bedside table. She looks Showcase in the eye and smiles.* I believe this belongs to you.....*she grabs his hand and places the key on his palm, closing his fingers over it.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:26 pm
*Checks on dinner, puts the dinner rolls in the oven and covers the cake with a glass dome. Everything is just about ready. cool She sets the table in the dining room, lights a candle and flips on the fireplace and some Mozart.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:40 pm
*Walking Showcase to her back door, she watches as he puts her key back on his key ring. He gives her a cocky grin and pulls her close for a lingering goodbye kiss. With promises to be careful and that he'll return after his shift, he heads back on duty.*

*She watches him until his car is gone, and then goes to her kitchen to make a drink. Heading back to the bedroom, she climbs back into bed and turns on her TV, channel surfing until she finds something to watch.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:49 pm
*She goes into the kitchen to take the rolls out of the oven and places them into a basket. She sets them onto the table in the dining room and then returns to the kitchen to fix a Black and Tan for herself.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:58 pm
*She brings a plate from the dining room into the kitchen. She removes the lid from the pot on the stove. The aroma is wonderful and as she fixes up a plate for herself, the corned beef is so tender it starts to fall apart with just a spoon. She proceeds to add some cabbage, onions, carrots combination and dishes up a portion of new potatoes. She takes her plate into the dining room and has a seat at the table.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:05 pm
*She takes a dinner roll and places it on the smaller plate to the side and starts to cut and butter it. But remembers she forgot her Black and Tan in the kitchen. stressed She gets back up to retrieve her beverage, returns to the dining room and again has a seat at the table. She places her beverage on the table, a cloth napkin on her lap and begins to enjoy her dinner.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 5, 5, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:07 pm
*He slips in through the backdoor and smells the wonderful aromas of one of his favorite meals. He bounds down the stairs, drops off his hat and jacket, and heads into the kitchen.* Honey, I'm home! blaugh

*With Psyzapp not in the kitchen, he heads over to the dining room.* Oh here you are! Sorry I'm late ... *he goes over to Psyzapp and leans down to give her a kiss on her forehead.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:07 pm
::Maune walks out behind the bar and picks up any empty glasses then goes back behind the bar and starts to clean the glasses and glaces around at no one up in the bar::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:12 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*He slips in through the backdoor and smells the wonderful aromas of one of his favorite meals. He bounds down the stairs, drops off his hat and jacket, and heads into the kitchen.* Honey, I'm home! blaugh

*With Psyzapp not in the kitchen, he heads over to the dining room.* Oh here you are! Sorry I'm late ... *he goes over to Psyzapp and leans down to give her a kiss on her forehead.*

*Wipes her mouth with her napkin and swallows her food.* Why, William. I thought you'd get tied up working tonight. What a pleasant surprise. *She stands up and puts her napkin on the table.* Let me fix you a plate.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games