Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:15 pm

He looked at Ringo and smirks and says "What did I miss?"
(no lterally, what did I miiss?)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Silver Sonic Mk.II was coming. FAST!!!! You could here the BOOM from where he broke the sound barrier. When he passed the group, a small gust passed in silence, when the sound came, hurricane winds came along with it.

Shadow held on to the pillar, almost flying off.

Crimson felt a metal fist suddenly smashing his jaw. It sent him flying to the other side of the scrap yard.

When the dust settled, a metalic hedgehog stood with his fist held out. "Silver Sonic mk.II ready for duty. Mission Objective, defeat Crimson."

RainFoo

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:21 pm

Nerdio and Zeta just looked at Silver Sonic.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:23 pm

User Image

"Well, firt of all, when we were looking for the emeralds, Rouge came out of nowere and attacked us, then she left and some guy named alpha-666 showed up and beat everyone up. excluding only me and he took Zeta away. Then after that I had to take care of Nerdio and Ken while wondering where Zeta was.But Then Rouge brought Zeta back, which pretty much leads to us all heading here to the battle."
((oh yeah and Ringo beat up Rouge but she wouldn't tell you that.))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kuro-neko-Gen

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:24 pm

Vincent walks up and pokes him in the head and says "What did I miss?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:31 pm

Shadow approached Nerdio. "Something went... not as planed with the programing."

Crimson felt a little blood coming from the corner of his lip. "Looks like I'm going to have to get serious!"

RainFoo

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:35 pm

User Image

((i got to go))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:36 pm

Vincent waits and attacks Crimson
(See ya!))

Lord Drif

RainFoo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:53 pm

Crimson blocks the attack. He countered with a deadly knee attack to his gut. You could see the shape of his knee from Vincents back. "You kids sure don't lack in spunk!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:54 pm

He coughs up blood and say "Now that was easy." he say thorwing a red aura ball. Explosive.

Lord Drif

RainFoo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:00 pm

Crimson was thrown away by the blast. He managed to land on his feet. He brushed the dirt off his fur. "Thats a neat little trick! Do you do kids parties too?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:01 pm

"Yeah too bad you ca'nt have a kid after this!" he yells dashing and kneeing him in the well, you know.

Lord Drif

RainFoo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:38 pm

"Why do you think there called 'Family Jewels'?" He had blocked the attack with one of the Emeralds. He then swung a massive kick to Vincents face.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:39 pm

"s**t." he yells flying back and Vincent sighs and sends 20 aura spheres at him

Lord Drif

RainFoo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:45 pm

Crimson absorbs the attacks. "Not as filling as Chaotic Energy but it will do." He formed an orb made of Energy in his hand and launched it at Vincent. "PLAY BALL!" he taunted.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games