Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:03 pm
"well look chaos is return but i seen ur bra uneven can u fix see it"said shi look at hikari.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:23 am
Hikari turned, blushing once again and fixing her bra. She couldn't believe she let anyone see that, especially as someone as Shi, which she hated so much.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:45 pm
meanwhile back Dan lair where lisa in ice freeze time never leave yet kuze and ryu guard lisa then dan reappear "so how is my dear sister do" said Dan greed of power."sir she better day in ice but alive freeze"said kuze hold on his hilt on kantana."good u two can leave on duty and better rest for nine days"said Dan order ryu and kuze leave their post. both nod thier head took off went off to they room.Dan touch ice where lisa in any year never change one bit still young and fresh.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:04 pm
shi grab chaos pack his cig from on table and start to lit than smoke of good cig. " you dont know why chaos did to u because he could do did it fast u lose it in start but u r scare of it"said shi look chaos other gun and his sword left behind.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:09 pm
Hikari didn't like that he was becoming so casual before her. She couldn't still forget what he had done to her in the past. "Why don't you just shut up!" growled Hikari as she glanced at what he was staring at. She walked towards it and grabbed it, in case he was planning something and held onto it. Hikari then stormed out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:18 pm
"hikari why u shy about and u know kuro ur other half say yes about that"said shi before she left and u didnt know icy fire dart at hikari neck out blank shot."that is a payback in alley way and i am sorry for this my lady"said icy she in tear seeing hikari fell on her knee.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:23 pm
Hikari heard what Shi said and made her more angry towards Kuro since she had no business on agreeing to such terms. Only she can decide that since it is her body after all. When she felt the dart pierce her neck, Hikari suddenly fell to her knees and slowly turned her head, seeing that it was Icy. Her visions blurred as she fell unconscious on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:31 pm
"brother it is weird attack a blind spot to her and i dont like it"said icy say to shi and shi slap icy her face fell to her knee."look Dan told her grab and bring alive or dead"said shi carry hikari and grab gun and throw the sword in bed and walk away carry hikari in his arms.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:33 pm
As she was being carried by Shi, paralyzed, she tried calling to Chaos for help, but no voice came out of her lips. "Chaos....help me...." said Hikari in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:42 pm
shi went to outskirt on town went in old house place hikari on bed and chain on bed."icy remove hikari clothes and leave her only her panties so i have fun with her later"said shi went out bit and icy remove hikari clothes off and left on table. icy leave went back to town find chaos at.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:46 pm
While Hikari was being undressed and chained, Hikari could still hear what they were saying. "Wh-what the hell are you doing?!" thought Hikari with anger and embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:53 pm
meanwhile chaos soak in rain and got bump by icy "sir r u chaos and ur wife in danger"said icy say to chaos eyes wide up "what where is her at and how u know it"said chaos grab icy arm shove to the wall. "ow she at outskirt of town and at old rundown house"said icy in her fear chaos leave icy alone and went save hikari again.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 pm
Finally, the serum seems to be wearing off. Hikari awoke and found herself in a house somewhere. When she tried to get up, she felt shackles that seemed to tied her down to the bed she was on. When she tried to remember what happened, she growled at the memory of Shi and Icy knocking her out with a dart.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:01 pm
"well u woke up ur short nap and it time get my fun with u"said shi step in light out of darkness on egde of the bed place shi cold hand on ur tummy. chaos trying run fast he can to save hikari and felt her bond in real in danger.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:04 pm
Hikari growled at Shi as he placed his hand on her stomach. "When I get out of these chains, I would so enjoy killing you slowly." spoke Hikari with spite in her tone of voice. When she gave a smirk, she tried breaking away by using her powers. While she did, nothing really happened. She was confused as to why her powers were not working. "Was it because of the serum or was it because of this place and the items in here?" thought Hikari as she pulled her wrists, but ended up hurting them as well.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games