Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:43 am

User Image
Shaking her head as the big cat moved to another table, Flo didn't bother with words to reassure him. After all, if she were to have her way, she'd do more then harass him. Still it was best that he was the caution sort. As they say in the old country, "there's no fun in hunting a dead deer," nope her deer was very much alive and she'd all but marked for the hunt.

Hearing the sounds of scream was never good, but to have the demon seed involved was even worst. Flo cursed silently under her breath, "cette merde juste dû arrêter," she was growing very tired with his interfering siblings. One way or the other, they would stop screwing with her patron, even if it meant sealing off the whole bar. Closing her eyes to do a quick head count of those down the hall, she'd easily summed up that her presence wasn't necessary, the child would have all the "help" he could handle as it was. But she'd make it a point to have a word with him later.

Giving a rare pull to her lips, the sound of a female howl drifted by her ears from the roof top. She's absently wondered where the little female had run off to. Seems she wasn't the only one, as the returned howls echoed off the far east. Flo looked at the staff members each in turn that were present on the bar floor. Company was coming. Again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 am

User Image"Wait..." Catherine said holding Kurai's hand. "Wait for a second..." Catherine continued.

"Here." Catherine said while she get out of her pocket a necklace. On it were half moon. "Please take it..." Catherine exclaimed once more.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:22 am

User Image Kurai gave the necklace a suspicious look, but she took it from Catherine anyway.

"What is it for?" she asked, looking at the worn out yet strangely beautiful pendant. "Why are you giving it to me?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:33 am

User ImageCatherine sighed and said "Just keep it..." Catherine smiled a bit then she said "You can go..."

I know that necklace is supposed to use for, To get out of this half moon. Catherine thought and sighed.

Catherine sat on the chair in the staff room thinking about like, Everything.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:58 pm

User ImageDeath is a reality everyone in this world must soon face. Its a fact, its the way things end. Nick categorized the end of life into 3 categories, natural, accidental and intentional. Obviously everyone knows what causes natural death, age. As for accidental, its being at the wrong place at the wrong time. But the worst kind of death is the last one, intentional, and thats something he didnt wish upon anyone.

Choices? He had very little. Nick was born human, raised in the worst possible conditions and exposed to the horrors of human anger. His human father was a drunkard, easily gets angry, and beats up his own family. The mother died this way. All Nick could do is watch and build up all the hatred within his family. All the so-called challenges in life only made his decisions clear. One night as his father was bossing him around like a dictator, Nick grabbed a baseball bad and swung it hard on his father's head, knocking him unconscious. Before the father wakes up, Nick grabbed a hand saw and decapitated him, one chunk of flesh for every traumatizing experience. Then he drove his head in a steel rod and exposed it to everyone in the neighborhood. This is when Death took him in and gave him the 7th deadly sin as a new name, Anger.

Over the years, Anger was driven to murder. But the realization of taking lives out of uncontrollable emotions was slowly eating him. He knew it was wrong, yet somehow he continues. This was the beginning of his rebellion.

Nick thought he could bury his past here in Half Moon. But in the end, his past came to him. He stayed on the bathroom floor, still wrapped around the cat girl's arms. He stayed silent and simply sank his head onto her. He was tired and emotionally drained.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:59 pm

User Image Kurai took the necklace and strung it around her neck, tucking the pendant away under her shirt's collar. She gave Catherine a quick smile of thanks and left for Nick's room.

The door to it was still unlocked. She entered quietly, and not feeling the same angry presence as earlier, concluded that it was safe for now.

"Nick...?"

Kurai found the him and Rachel in an embrace on his bathroom floor, so she gave a little sigh but didn't enter. He already had company... And what Catherine said about treating the cat as an enemy was still slightly disturbing her.

She decided to take a look around his room instead to figure out what caused Nick to change. As she walked, she hummed an old tune to pass the time... And after a few minutes, all Kurai had detected was that strange scent of heavy perfume.

It was familiar. She had smelled it before... The day Nick had been taken.

Kurai stopped humming abruptly.

"A Princess has been here again..." she murmured. "They want you back so badly Nick; what have they done now?"

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:54 am

User ImageCatherine sighed a bit after Kurai left. "She is brav-" "Onee-chan..." Catherine rolled her eyes through her shoulders and saw her sister there. "Tsk...why did you comeback?" Catherine asked her... "Oh...It's just i couldn't hold my transformation and i had to run from mom" Karin said.

"Transformation? To Succubus?" Catherine asked curiously. "True, Onee-chan." Karin said once again.

Catherine saw Karin already transforming...But a light surround her.
User Image

"Onee-chan..." Catherine made a tsk'ing sound as she continued talking to her "Onee-sama, What is your goal?" Catherine asked Karin for the moment.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:48 pm

User ImageNot wanting to leave Nick's room in case something happened again but not wanting to stay there either, Kurai took to her usual habit of climbing out his window sill and settling herself on the roof to think.

First of all, she was sure Sonneillon was up to something, though she had no clue at the moment. Then this came along--whatever happened to Nick was something that wasn't supposed to be taken lightly, Kurai assumed. If that wasn't enough, Catherine had to put all that 'love' business into her mind.

Kurai could feel that things were about to take a turn for the worse.

Idly, she took the pendant out from her collar and examined it. It glinted strangely--almost hypnotically--under the rays of the setting sun. That was when she realized that not only was it glinting; the crescent was glowing.

"What the..."

Soon she was immersed in its glow, and the next thing Kurai knew, she was on the streets of New Orlean at the exact spot where she had met Nick all that time ago.

Outside the bar.

"I... I got out," she murmured to herself. Kurai stared at the pendant with awe. Catherine... Why did you give this to me?

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:35 am

User Image"Get lost, Karin..." Catherine told walking away downstairs. Karin tsk'ed "Don't worry Onee-chan...I will get you..." Karin told to herself vanishing somewhere. Catherine peeked into Nick's room and saw a glowing of the necklace Kurai... Catherine smiled when she thought and then sat at the chair near Nick's room door.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:37 am

(Hey guys long time no post! I havent been in this for a while so if somebody would care to tell me whats going on then I will be able to catch up |||-^ For now I will just post Scandas return)

Scanda opened the door "Hello people I have returned from somewhere that I have forgotten the name of" he said as he looked around for some of his friends.

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:24 am

User Image

*Nuriko pulled down her magazine towards her lap, as she noticed a familiar face walk through the door...She exhaled, rolled her eyes and covered her face with the magazine again.*

"Sup Scanda!"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Scanda looked around as he heard his name and realised it was the girl reading a magazine "Iam alright thanks for asking" he said walking over "Hows life for you?" Scanda said sitting next to her.

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:42 pm

User Image

*Hetu was now remembering the war they had with Phylum and how many times this guy sitting infront of her had saved her life...though she really really didnt want to admit it she was probably in debt to him at the moment. She now removed the magzine from her face, and looked at him for a moment.*

"So, hows life been for you?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:32 am

"Its been good I decided to take a short trip for a while and now Iam back" Scanda said as he looked at her "So hows Chief doing?" he said as he crossed his legs on the sofa.

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

hatukiri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:31 am

User Image

*Volvo was sitting in the most shadiest part of the bar with his eyes close, thinking back on his younger days. he remembered, when long ago a man they called Cesar was murdered by his own kind, his very own friends, When Icarus fell to his death because of his own stubborness.[Volvo chuckled a bit at that memory]*

"Humans are sooo entertaining"
*His eyes slightly lifted open as he took notice that Hetukiri at the bar had company with her.He rose slowly from the boot he sat in and casually strolled over towards the bar...He looked down and saw a kid talking to her about a short trip he was taking or something.*

*Volvo's eyes narrowed on the boy.He opened his mouth and said*

"Can I Help you Sir,?"

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games