Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xtna28

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:55 am
hey all! ^^ actually joined this guild a couple of weeks ago but i missed this sticky. sweatdrop (really am a geezer for not seeing this... lol)

so am here for a late introduction. my name's tina and i'm 21 years old. am from the philippines. guess you people don't know where that is but it's okay. lol
done what i came here to do. so ciao!

*does getting a cane and whacking youngsters with it a tradition here? just wondering cause i seen so many ending their posts with it. ^^*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:46 am
midnight_bandit_21
hey all! ^^ actually joined this guild a couple of weeks ago but i missed this sticky. sweatdrop (really am a geezer for not seeing this... lol)
so am here for a late introduction. my name's tina and i'm 21 years old. am from the philippines. guess you people don't know where that is but it's okay. lol
done what i came here to do. so ciao!

*does getting a cane and whacking youngsters with it a tradition here? just wondering cause i seen so many ending their posts with it. ^^*

i know where it is =) my husband is phillipino and american =) were actually gonna visit there sometime in the next 2 years heart  

mzmamiko

vicky loves coffee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:30 am
Hello!

Im Vicky whee
im 23
Graphic designer/photographer/illustrator 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:30 am
Hi, nice to meet you all!

I've been a member since 2003! (points at her OMG)  

PrettyGirlLost

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:53 am
Hi, nice to meet you. I'm a new member!! glad of it too  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:02 pm
Hi all and great to be part of this place!!

I'm 24
Architecture student / Graphic and Web Designer / Comic artists / Tender lover...UPS!! Wrong place for that part of my curriculum blaugh

By the way, what's up with the "geezer" term?? I think we are the coolest, better and more experiences stuff that can be found in Gaia!! wink  

Doppelganger007

tutseti

Shirtless Gekko

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:20 pm
Hello all! I was so happy to find this guild!!

21 from Cleveland, Oh
College student/musician/cosplayer/AMV creator/fountain of useless knowledge razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:54 pm
i must be a geezer... i posted a bit of an intro before seeing the sticky!
Anyway, I'm Jo, 47 from England, UK, currently living near Atlanta, GA with my 3 kids.
Glad to have found you!  

Tsunamimom

FelineLady

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:34 pm
Hi there! I'm Cat, 22 years old and trying photography and college for the second time! rolleyes

Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:15 pm
Hello everybody, my name is Mystic and I am from Monterey, California and am glad to have found this Guild. *waving*  

Mystic12

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AkiaMoirevyn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:42 pm
*Akia walks in, looks around the room, passes out boxes of brownies with a note in them introducing her 22-year-old self, and walks off*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:28 pm
Hello fellow Geezers. I am 52, joined Gaia Online a few months ago under the encouragement of my daughter, live in Florida, and write in my journal about the summer storms (you know them as hurricanes). It has been an active summer so far. I also find the way the internet evolves and the way people use it to be fascinating.  

spacemancalvin

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Dr. Ruth

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:38 pm
Ruth. 21. Kentucky, USA. College student. Vocal Music Performance Major. Member of Delta Omicron. <3 Gaia

Hi, all!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:18 pm
Just joined and wanted to say hi. I live in Eugene, Oregon even though I spend more time in Seattle and NorCal. Just turned 30 in July. I travel alot. Spend lots of time with my friends and fam, and my dog. Love hiphop, reggae, jazz, funk, ect.. I go to concerts at least once a month. Can't wait to meet some peeps on Gaia that are close to my age.

heart Much Love heart  

Diva_Green

Lep33

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:36 am
Hello just joined a few minutes ago. My fiancee told me about the guild. You can call me Lep. ok back mindless gaia surfing. mrgreen  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games