Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:29 pm

User Image

"Back~!" Minami shouted with a box in her hands.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Just then another idea struck her. She needs to execute her first plan first and in order for her to do that Kaz must leave. Or...she must do it in secret. She went into the kitchen to warm up a bottle of milk for Ace. She went back and sat in the middle of her circle of candles. She secretly slipped her the carving of Ace in the milk and let it disolve for a few minutes. Then she fed him the bottle and sang a spell so quietly it was nothing but a whisper.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Kaz turned round drinking his water "Kishiko searously what are you doing i saw you slip that carving in there and your probably chanting a spell right now arnt you?" just as he finished his sentence a brick flew in through the window and whacked him on his head "look at the little birdies" he fell down for a few seconds then got up and looked at the brick it had a note saying "take that Chibi scum?" he looked at kishiko you blamed it on the cupcakes? usually id say good job but not when bricks are getting thrown at me anyone else its fine"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Kishiko glared at him. "I didn't mean to target you. Just the rest of the club and possibly Zack cause I'm mad at him right now." She kissed Ace's head.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Someone ran up to Tsuna and shot him with Nerf guns with dart on the tips instead of suction cups they stabbed into his shoulder "Ouch you little p***k what was that for?" the kid shot on in his leg and yelled "Why'd you break the school!" he ran off "Little brat..."

Kuhn looked up at Seyn "Sorry It's just that you are taking care of me so I thought it would be apropriate"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Kaz nodded "i know i wanna hit Zack in the head with a brick sometimes to but c'mon you dont mean that"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Seyn smiled at Kuhn. "Well, it made me happy." She hugged Kuhn, then watched the kid run off. "You okay?" She looked up at Tsuna.

((LoL. Nobody cares about Maralyn being on the Ground.))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:58 pm

((Where is Maralyn?))

Tsuna hold his arm and pulls out the dart "Yeah I'm fine..."

Kuhn Smiled

dawgybites

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Seyn grinned, but wasn't so sure about the fact it hit his broken shoulder. "Well what are we going to do now?" She said looking at the ruins around the school. "The orphanage sucks, because I usually have to watch 16 littler kids." She frowned and sat down on the ground.

((She on the ground beside a tree. She tried telling Kishiko that Shirean wasn't a DeathPenalty))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:53 pm

((I wonder whatever happened to Xen, the little Gargoyle?))

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 pm

(((I see)))

"Seyn are you Chibi or Deathpenalty?" he asked pulling out the last dart
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:52 am

Seyn looked down. "The Chibi's enemy... DeathPenalty..." She mumbled with her head down. She looked at Kuhn. "We're the Threat. Even though we had nothing to do with it."

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:49 pm

(( oh yeah Xen xD ))

Kishiko shrugged. "Doesn't feel that way right now."

Xen flapped in and landed on Kaz's shoulder. War! War! Mommy started a war!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Kaz walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her from behind "well do you still love me?"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games