Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Soli watched this and stood there noticing things happening.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:47 pm

"Yeah, well, believe in power and that girl in there is going to give it to me. Cause you stupid vamps are going down tonight. So if you plan on living, or whatever it is you do to saty upright, I suggest you hightail." Garrett snarled, his eyes burning anger.
The Timber wolf howled in pain, and jumped back in an attempt to free, his self. When that didn't work, he bit at the other wolf's flanks, biting gouges into the fur. The sent of fur and blood filled the air as the two preceeded to tear at each other.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:19 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

It was almost like watching a nature show, seeing two wolves going at it, fighting to win. They seemed to roll about in the dirt, claws and jaws moving so fast that you almost couldn't tell where were one started and the other ended.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:19 pm

"When have I ever listened to you Garrett?" He stepped closer. "Let her go."

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Lady Eevee
User Image
"alright" Hana said getting up and putting her dress back on. "I'
ll be back in a little bit." She told Brago before dissappearing as she ran. She picked up Nikes scent and followed it and came across the fight. "Nike, want to fill me in here?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:38 pm

User Image
Nike almost couldn't tear her eyes away from the fight, in fact most of the clearing were watching intently. It almost took on the hush of ceremony, the only sounds the growling and snarling of the two wolves. "Leon is fighting the Ragnok. But there's so much blood, I can't tell who is winning."
Nike looked around and noticed the thinning ranks of the LBF. "hana, if we are lucky the Ragnok thing will be taken care of, but I think they are about to become the least of our worries. The humans here are acting too suspicious for my liking."
The Ragnok fought on but he was beginning to tire. His front paw was mangled and he could barely put it down to keep balance. The pup was being pulled along by his rage, ignoring his own pains. Moments into the fight, the Ragnok had given way to wary respect. The other wolf lunged for his throat and he scrambled backwards to get out of reach but as he put his injured paw down, it gave, making the moment critical.
"She stays, she's the Ragnok's daughter. She's perfectly safe," giving Jack a wolfish grin. "I'd butt out if I were you.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:41 pm

"I don't care who she is. Let her go! Now!" He put a hand on his katana.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:43 pm

User Image
"It does seem like the younger wolf will win. He has more energy and will heal faster. Ragnok will have much difficulty winning." Hana told her. "And what behaviors of the humans gice you that idea?"

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:55 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's jaw were upon the Ragnok's throat, but he did not clamp down hard enough to kill, his body shifted back to his human form with the exception of his ears and tail. "I'm not a monster." He said as he panted from the fight, "But I will kill you within a heart beat if you don't step down." He said, his eyes dangerous, the expression on his face was deathly serious.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:17 pm

User Image
"Hana, they aren't leving in a group, they are 'spreading out'. Seems fishy to me." Nike said.
"Arfe you kidding me, Jack. Don't do this, not here, not now. I may have killed our father, but I did that for you, and if I kill you now, it would have been a waste," he snarled.
The Ragnok transformed into his human form as well, a sneer on his face. "See, you can't even kill me and you have the upper hand. You just got lucky. You are nothing!" The Ragnok was desparate. He could not lose face to such a whelp. He made long laws of his hand and swiped at Leon's throat.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:19 pm

(i would try to join into the fight but there is nothing for me to fight)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:21 pm

"Who said I was going to die?" He pulled out his katana and slashed at him, hopeing to gut him.

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:28 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's face was unreadable as he caught the Ragnok's hand just in time, his other hand sudden in the Ragnok's chest, and ripped out his heart. "Warned you." He said bleakly.

llOOC: Hope you don't mind that I just killed him.ll
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:44 pm

((no, I don't mind xd , but are you going to mind that you are now the new Ragnok))

The hush that fell over the clearing was absolute. Then as one, all howled, thundering throughout. Mourning the loss of their leader and the rise of a new one. One by one, the pack fell to their knees and lowered their heads to the ground in submission. Those that could not, and few they were, slipped into the trees. A chanting began, "Ragnok! Ragnok!" And they were all for Leon.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:02 pm

"That was a good fight," Robert said. "And now there's a new Ragnok."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games