Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:23 pm
(( I heart my Sig. I am gonna make her develop gills ^.^.))
Hannah jumped out the water and jumped on Austin's back making him freak out. Austin winced and smiled, flipping her over into his arms and kissed her cheek. He flew into the air above the water and dropped Hannah in. She giggled and tried staying underwater until he moved away. She swam around a bit noticing she was not straining right now for a breath of air.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:31 pm
((Lol, nice!))
Tomoyo and Jude spun around and giggled until Jude fell over. He looked at Tomoyo. "Are you okay?" He asked. Tomoyo chuckled and nodded, both of them laying on their backs, looking at the sky.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:41 pm
Hannah swam about underwater and figured out she could breath like a fish. "Um...Jude, Hannah has not come up yet and I can find her anywhere" He had a freaked out and scared look on his face. He glanced back at the water about to have a break down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:43 pm
Jude sat up. "What?" He asked. 'Hannah, can you hear me? Do you need help?' He thought. Tomoyo sat up, concerned as well.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 pm
Hannah heard Jude's thoughts, Ya I am okay...I am under the water...I am still in the area. She raised her head out the water and waved, then dove back under. Austin saw her wave and relaxed, walking towards the water and standing where the water lap up to his waist. Hannah smiled and jumped up hugging him gently "You worry to much about me." He smiled and kissed her cheek, picking her up and holding her tight. Hannah glanced at Tomoyo over his shoulder, He never gave me that first kiss on the lips yet either.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 pm
Tomoyo smiled. 'He'll come around... He looks like he wants to.' She thought back. Jude nodded and looked at Tomoyo, smiling.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:37 pm
Hannah smiled, when you think he will when we are alone or together with others? She slipped out of his grip and sank below the water and laid on the bottom. Austin looked down and picked her back up, hugging her tight and not letting go. Hannah glanced at Tomoyo, He has to kiss me first more romantic but he probably is shy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:43 pm
Tomoyo nodded. 'I think he'd do it when y'all are alone.' She sent. She smirked and grabbed Jude's hand, running. "I'll race ya!" She said, jumping up and snapping out her wings. Jude smirked and flew after her. "Oh, you're so on!" He said, flying after her.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:06 pm
(( 3nodding Will continue tomorrow. ))
Austin smiled and picked up Hannah, going under bringing her down. Austin...I am getting tired..., She nuzzled his chest and closed her eyes. He nodded and went onto the shore laying her down softly on the dry sand. He laid beside keeping her warm, Love you Hannah, he thought to himself. She blushed hearing his thoughts and smirked "I know." Austin looked over at her and leaned in to kiss her lips gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:15 pm
Tomoyo looked down at the couple as she flew higher and smirked. 'Sucess.' She thought. She flew out further into the ocean and higher, and then tucked in her wings and skydived, chuckling insanely. She went deep underwater, making Jude soar down and search for him. "Tomoyo? Don't tell me you've developed gills too..." He murmured. She smirked and grabbed him underwater, making him jump. chuckling, she rose to the surface. "Nope! I'm just hard to kill off." She said, catching her breath. Jude smiled and kissed her cheek, and she smiled in return, clinging onto him.
((Okay smile ))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:57 am
Kin and her pack of the remaining 4 Erasers walked out onto the beach. Huge guns in their hands. Kin's face and eyes empty of all emotion. Insted of attacking she layed down on the sand and looked up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:54 am
Jude smiled. "Well, are you ready to go back to the-" Tomoyo didn't look at the shore. "They're there.." She whispered. "I picked up their scent.." "Okay... What are we gonna do?" Tomoyo thought. "Keep them waiting... Then run like hell." She said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:42 am
Hannah smiled and jumped up full of energy again, running to the water and diving into a wave. She swam behind Tomoyo pinches her sides and then disappears back under the water. Austin chuckled and took off to the water, went under looking around for Hannah.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:45 am
Tomoyo jumped and laughed, then dove underwater in search for Hannah. Jude smirked and watched.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:49 am
(I really didn't know what to do sweatdrop )  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games