Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:07 pm
{{Is he in the men's locker room or the woman's?}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:09 pm
Jessi_Deramis
{{Is he in the men's locker room or the woman's?}}

{{ Not in the locker rooms yet. Just outside. }}  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:20 pm
{{Oh. It said 'arriving at', so I just assumed in. lol!! Sorry.}}

Jessi took the satchel in surprise and then looked up at Daniel. She started to grin and then giggled softly as she shook her head.

"Alright... But if this is a clown suit, I'm throwing it back out at you."

She smiled at him and then went into the women's locker room.

A few moments later, a loud surprised gasp can be heard from inside followed by rustling noises.

Quite a few minutes later, Jessi finally emerged from the restroom. For once, she looked a little bashful and she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear with a shy smile.

"This... this is beautiful, Daniel. Where did you say you got it from?"

{{going to trade and change now. smile }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:28 pm
Daniel came bustling from the Men's locker room, strapping on a bright white coat, and a bicorne hat cocked precariously over his head.

"What? Oh the dress. Well I didn't say. But, I got it from, uh, where we're going. Easier to blend in this way."

Reaching into the large bag, Daniel pulled a black walking cane, and deftly removed the cap. Pulling Batakos from its holster over his shoulder, he slid the rod into the cane, and replaced the cap.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:48 pm
Jessi came out of the locker room in a long flowing pink dress. It was so beautiful. Jessi had never worn anything so soft or exquisite.

"Daniel... this is so beautiful. Thank you so much!! When do we have to return it? And where did you come from? A Renaissance festival?"

She giggled softly and then looked up. She gasped softly as she saw what Daniel was wearing.

".. Woah. Daniel, seriously, what's going on?"

She had a grin on her face, though. This was already starting to become a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:58 pm
Daniel smiled back as he carefully tipped the bicorne hat up into a proper orientation. Grabbing up the now empty bag he tossed it into the locker room and then came to stand by Jessi.

"Okay. For starters, the dress is yours to keep. I mean it wouldn't look very flattering on me. Trust me. And secondly, time for some ground rules. First, don't wander off. Arrivals can still be a little skecthy, and I don't want to get seperated before I can get my bearings. Second, if anyone asks where you're from, just tell them Boston and move the conversation on. Or you can just let me handle it, which is not a problem. And finally, I need you leave anything that wasn't in that bag I gave you here. Can you do that? All of it?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:04 pm
Jessi gasped when Daniel said she could keep the dress. "Are you serious?! I can keep this?! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, Daniel!"

Now, Jessi's head was swimming with all this information. How did it all connect? There was so much... and it was kinda odd.

She sighed, reached into her dress, and pulled out her cell phone. She took it over to the desk, dropped it into a drawer and then turned around.

"Alright..."

She looked down at her dress and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear again. "Do I... uh, do I look alright, for what we're doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:07 pm
Daniel looked Jessi over once, then frowned slightly. He looked again, then his widened with recognition.

"Ah, I knew forgot something."

Jogging quickly into the men's locker room, Daniel returned with a small velvet pouch. Handing the pouch to Jessi, he carefully laid it in her hand, a soft clinking coming from within.

"Here. For the evening we're high society. Means we have to look the part, right? I was told that this piece went well with the dress and everything. I, uh, I hope you like it."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:18 pm
Jessi giggled and shook her head. "I have no idea what's going on. And yes, of course I like it, Daniel. I've said many times how beautiful it is. It's so soft and gorgeous. Again, thank you very much for getting it for me... however you got it."

She laughed softly again. "But you never said how I looked. I asked if I looked alright. I don't know if I look good, if I look the part, anything... You're the one who knows where we're going."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:23 pm
Daniel nodded softly.

"You look perfect. The part! You are the very, uh, portrait of a high born lady."

Turning jerkily and stepping close to a nearby door, Daniel swung it open and then laid his hand on the frame with his cane tucked under his arm. After a moment of silence he nodded once to himself. Turning to face Jessi he held out his hand to her with a gentle smile.

"And yes, I know where I'm going. Would you like to go too?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:30 pm
Jessi arched an eyebrow at Daniel. She wondered if he had ever had a girlfriend before he lost his memory and if he was the type to compliment a girl's appearance or was too shy to do so. Right now, she simply thought it was because he simply hadn't thought about it. She was just playing a part to him. So why should that matter to her? Why did she care?

She smiled slightly as he held the door open for her. She took his hand and stepped forward.

"Yeah, of course I would like to go. I have no idea what's going on, but I already have liked what's happened so far."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:32 pm
{{Ack!! Let me edit! I didn't know it was a beautiful necklace he gave her!! Thank you very much, FireSpark! biggrin }}  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:41 pm
{{ To describe travelling, envision the world being stretched like taffy, then twirled in a centrifuge, and then reversed. It lasts for less than an eyeblink, but feels like forever. xd }}

"Excellent."

Daniel smiled broadly and started to step through the door but stopped short, He turned to speak to Jessi, his smile only slightly diminished.

"You might, um, want to maybe close your eyes. It helps things to be less, unsettling."

And with that Daniel leaned forward and 'travelled' through the doorway, pulling Jessi along, as the they both vanished.

- - - - = = = = > > > > < < < < = = = = - - - -

Stepping out of a small door, Daniel stumbled slightly on the uneven footing of stairs he hadn't expected. He managed to spin in time to stop Jessi's tumble and set her right again next to him. The sun was close to the horizon, and there was a sharp chill in the air, but nothing as hard as the weather had been outside Aqua Springs. They were on a small side street, just big enough for two or three people to walk abreast. Not far was the main avenue, and a number of people were walking by in the late evening, dressed very much like Daniel and Jessi.

Daniel bent down to Jessi's eye level.

"Are you okay? Everything alright still?"

{{ And now we should probably move the scene to EE. Either with your next post, or my post after your next post. Your call. }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:44 pm
{{I'll have to edit tomorrow. I'm so sorry!!! It's so late here and I'm making mistakes left and right. It'll all be better if I edit tomorrow. smile Night!}}  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 pm
Jessi_Deramis
{{I'll have to edit tomorrow. I'm so sorry!!! It's so late here and I'm making mistakes left and right. It'll all be better if I edit tomorrow. smile Night!}}

{{ Almost midnight here. We'll pick up on the morrow! Good rest to you. }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games