Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Got One! Time to move on

_Mattysandwich

Pumpkins Found: 2
0-6: 2
7-8: 1
9-10: 1

Kondo Kaicho rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:33 am
User ImageUser Image
Masato broke through the doors of the Kazekage's office. What if one of them had made their way to the village leader?! His eyes shifted back and forth in their neon red glowing glory.
× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 320|| 320】○【STAMINA: 560|| 560
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ E Rank ] Flame Resistance Technique [ Passive ]
○ [ Rank ] Sharingan: 2nd Tomoe [4/15]
indent gate effects go here.
○ [ X Rank ]
___
Active Mission:
❥ Pumpkins [6-8] [x][x]
❥ Pumpkins [9-10]

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:34 am
User ImageUser Image
Correct, another pumpkin was here. He would break the damned thing outside of the building, revealing its nasty orange guts. He continued to scan his way out of the building to be sure he didn't leave anything behind. Sharingan was becoming quite the useful tool to him.
× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 320|| 320】○【STAMINA: 560|| 560
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ E Rank ] Flame Resistance Technique [ Passive ]
○ [ Rank ] Sharingan: 2nd Tomoe [4/15]
indent gate effects go here.
○ [ X Rank ]
___
Active Mission:
❥ Pumpkins [6-8] [x][x][x]
❥ Pumpkins [9-10]

Regenki rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:51 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Zhi wouldn't want to believe it. She didn't really think it was possible for someone as distinguished as the Kazekage to horde the pumpkins for herself. Still... it didn't hurt to check. She be gone just as quick as she came after a brief investigation.

Enter / Exit

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0】○【SPEED: +3】○【REFLEX: +0】○【FORTITUDE: +0】○【CHAKRA: 290 || 610】○【STAMINA: 170 || 170
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ] [ X Rank ]
_☆ B-Rank Applied
_☆ 32km Sensory Range (Zoom + Resolution Disciplines)
___○ Kagura's Will [ B Rank ]
____★ Can fully utilize "Kagura Shingan" while mobile.
____★ Kagura Shingan sensory range Halved (currently 16km)

Quote:

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ergo War rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:27 pm
User Image
A quick tour of the office was in store for Bast's illustrious, pumpkin-charioted cat. They looked high and low through all the corners and nooks and crannies, played with some golems, put on a show for a few visitors, said hi to everyone, and left just as quickly as they came. Luckily for the door guard, they were on break when Bast slammed the door open and went on her merry way.

Pumpkin Army Size: 5.
Pieces of Information: 2.

Brooy rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:38 pm
User Image

The boy walked around the Kazekage's building. Wanting to check this area as it was another important area of the village. He would do the same as he had with the hospital and start with the bottom, searching the outside before going inside. Saiko searched and searched. He was somewhat of a perfectionist when it came to protecting his village so, he didn't mind looking completely everywhere.

❖¦ CHAKRAx 640 / 640 x❖¦ STAMINAx 140 / 140 x ❖¦ RYOx 0 x ❖¦ ACx 0
                                                    ❖¦ NIN / NIN x ❖¦ D-RANK GENIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ MOKUTON x ❖¦ SHOTON ❖¦ RANTON

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                        Find those pumpkins! [ X Rank ]
                                                        Search through the village to find the evil pumpkins in order to find their source.
                                                        1-5: 2
                                                        6-8: 2
                                                        Pumpkins Found: 3
                                                        Information Found: 1

❖¦ Passives
                                                        Can perform hand seals with one hand.
                                                        C-Rank Crystal Armor

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:48 pm
User Image

As Saiko was looking around outside he found a pumpkin on the backside of the Kazekage's office. So, he never actually had to go inside the Kazekage's office. Which was somewhat of a good thing as he got nervous even thinking about meeting the Kazekage still. He wanted to get stronger and prove he was meant to be a shinobi just like the rest of the shinobi in the village. After all he was only a genin. However, he didn't have to go inside so he'd simply smash the pumpkin and go on his way.

❖¦ CHAKRAx 640 / 640 x❖¦ STAMINAx 140 / 140 x ❖¦ RYOx 0 x ❖¦ ACx 0
                                                    ❖¦ NIN / NIN x ❖¦ D-RANK GENIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ MOKUTON x ❖¦ SHOTON ❖¦ RANTON

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                        Find those pumpkins! [ X Rank ]
                                                        Search through the village to find the evil pumpkins in order to find their source.
                                                        1-5: 2
                                                        6-8: 2
                                                        Pumpkins Found: 3
                                                        Information Found: 1

❖¦ Passives
                                                        Can perform hand seals with one hand.
                                                        C-Rank Crystal Armor

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Shin skipped into the Kages office, or rather building, with his usual cheerful expression. All of the boring academy work had finally been finished and it was time to get his head band before he would set off to the academy to take on his training. What training exactly? The eight gates duh. There was also a mental note made that he had to meet up with a few people in the bar later for his gig. Maybe this time he wouldn't get boo'd off the stage after three minutes. Hell he might be able to make it to FIVE.

Anyways, walking into the building he peeked around looking for any sign of life. This was the first time he had ever really set foot in the building before so he had no idea if there was a secretary or even just a piece of talkative drift wood he could get his headband from.

XAyame_HatakeX
Quote:

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:24 pm
Odoeb

The secretary looked up at the rhythmic skipping sound. She raised an eyebrow as Shin made his way to the office. "Hello dear," she said, "In need of a headband?" She asked smiling. She procurred one from her drawer and lait it on her desk. Suddenly there was a poof and a crash then a swear.
"It hasn't been that long seriously you rotten things. Get out," the voice of Ayame could be heard saying from the door before they burst open and Daichi chased the golems out. Ayame walked out and ran her hand through her short hair, "Lilith, please clean this up they have things thrown everywhere."
The secretary nodded to Ayame then to Shin, "Excuse me dear." She said scurrying into the kazekage's office.
Ayame turned her blue-green eyes to Shin and gave a fanged smile, "Welcome, I hope the academy wasn't too hard on you, or easy for that matter."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Shin took the head band clean from the desk, wrapping it around his leg for the time being making sure it was tied onto a loop. He didn't need to cover up any part of his face after all. Before he had a good chance however to check out the secretary someone a bit more important showed her lovely face. A man of culture he was quite quick to only sneak a peak at her assets for only as long as he dared to be caught following a quick once over to take in her appearance.

"Ah it's a pleasure to finally meet our very own lovely oasis in the desert madame. The academy was medium. Though I had a lot of fun when it came to socializing that's for sure" Shin purred with a stupidly large grin. This was his favorite part of village life. All the training, grimy mission work, basically everything shinobi's did was a bit of a drag to him but just the opportunity to talk to so many of the hot chicks in the town was worth the sacrifice. Though the danger was also equally as high. The kage was smoking but she'd could flatten him with a blink, made the game all the more dangerous.

"I only planned to stop by to pick up our old band of representin of course. Think it's time I go ahead and get my eight gates training in. Unless you have anything more pressing that I could be doing of course" Shin mentioned, still holding his same stupid smile. Why had he chosen eight gates? A mixture of pride and over compensating. In fights he was never particularly good at complicated strategies when it came to ninjutsu. Hell he barely even passed in the academy when it came to that. The only area he DID excel in was brute forcing his way to victoring pretty often and taking a lot of hits.

The final sentence he said almost seemed to have a double meaning to it. Possibly. Though who would be dumb enough to say such a thing, the innocent tone was still all to suspicious.

XAyame_HatakeX
Quote:

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:53 pm
Hideo Hyūga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image
๑๑๑๑As Hideo walked towards the office with his hands in his pockets, his featureless eyes added to the aloof nature of the boy's expression. It was more him being pensive, he was thinking heavily on what he was coming to ask, and the question had dawned on him for quite some time now. The building was dead center of the village, in fact all of the main roads led straight to the circular monolith of a building, it was something that wasn't exactly hard to find here. Pushing the door open, Hideo's natural reflexes kicked in as he shuffled around people who seemed pressed for time, dodging men with mission reports, woman with boxes of kunai for inspection, all of the shinobi in and out of the building for mission briefings. It was all a bit overwhelming, at least it would have been if the young Hyuuga's attention had been anywhere else but on one thing in particular.

Starting up the stairs to her office, Hideo wondered what Yuna would say about how quiet he had been for most of the day. She seemed to be the only person who was able to pick up on his hyper attentiveness to his surroundings or his thoughts being mistaken for apathy or aloofness. In fact, he wondered where the girl had been for a while now, he had yet to see her at all since even before Shikaku.

Findinb himself standing in front of the ajar door before he even realized it, he seemed to snap to attention as he heard Ayame's voice. It seemed she had a visitor, a genin by the sound of it. Knocking firmly yet lightly twice, the boy pushed the door open and turned to the left where he was greeted by a secretarial desk and a woman behind it. Wishing to not interrupt the Kazekage while she was in the middle of something, Hideo simply walked up to the desk and waited until the woman looked up to give him her attention after taking her time signing some documents. "Hello. Hideo Anzai Hyūga here to speak with the Lady Kazekage about a possible promotion. I don't have a scheduled appointment, however if she can fit me in that would be great." Flashing his almost iconic laid back smile, Hideo waited for a response."

XAyame_HatakeX

Techniques Used:

Passive:
Byakugan

Personal Attribute: True Hyuuga - Moderate increase to reflexes

Active:

Chakra: 333/460
Stamina: 200/250

⊗⊗⊗⊗

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:24 pm
Odoeb

Luo1304

Ayame raised an eyebrow as the genin laid it on thick. Well he was definitely different than the others, she paid no mind to it though and just gave a smile, even at his innuendo. "I dont have anything pressing at the moment. My only thing would be just train and train hard. After you train come find me and I'll see what I can have you do."
She then looked past Shin to Hideo, "Hideo you may come in." She looked back to Shin, "If you need anything else let me know."
Ayame heard claws skittering across the floor. "That wolf." She put her hands on her hips and whistled, "Daichi stop chasing the golems and come on."
The large wolf came bounding back up the steps with his tongue hanging out in a goofy grin. "Why, it's fun?" Ayame just looked at him with a mom look on her face. Daichi lost his grin and shuddered, "Don't look at me like that it's creepy."  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:38 pm
Hideo Hyūga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx

User Image
๑๑๑๑Stifling the urge to roll his eyes as he nodded towards the genin whose saccharine words oozed forth, Hideo presented himself by bowing deeply first, arms slipping out of his pockets behind his back. If anyone who knew him were there to see it, it would have been noted that the boy indeed had manners when the time called for it. He didn't want to take up the time of quite possibly the busiest person in the village, so quickly clearing his throat the young genin got down to what he had trudged all this way to speak about with the Kazekage.

"Good afternoon Lady Kazekage. I'd hate to waste your time, so I'll try to move this along as quickly as I can. Simply put, I am seeking a possible promotion to chuunin. Since being denied the opportunity to formally prove myself capable during the exams earlier this year after the attacks, I've spent quite some time honing my skills. Out of all the genin in the village, I was chosen for the only 1v1v1 free for all bout for the exams. I've yet to fail a mission, I participated in aiding the village against the attack from Shikaku as a first responder, and recently aided in what some are calling the...Pumpkin Incident. Just as well, I've done all of this without a formal sensei. While I respect any decision you make on the matter, I only bring this to you at the time being out of concern for the village. It is hard to notice the shortage in jounin and chuunin alike in the village currently, the attack certainly didn't help alleviate their workloads either. I believe we are in an all hands on deck situation, and with your permission I my hands are ready and willing. All I ask in return is that I be able to choose two genin for a small squad under me. Having gone this far without much in the way of guidance, I know what a detriment it could be without leadership should one not be determined."

His position had relaxed as he spoke, words came naturally to him and so his natural composure took over as his left hand had casually slipped back into the pocket of his pants. Leaning on his left side more, right foot somewhat outstretched, the young Hyuuga's featureless eyes met Ayame's, then Daichi's, and then hers once more. He was a patient young man, it didn't bother him at all to give someone time to think, after all that is what he would want the most given any situation.

XAyame_HatakeX

Techniques Used:

Passive:
Byakugan

Personal Attribute: True Hyuuga - Moderate increase to reflexes

Active:

Chakra: 348/460
Stamina: 215/250

⊗⊗⊗⊗

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Shin gave an appreciative nod, he loved the fact that he didn't get shut down out the gate. It seemed like things were about to get rather serious though as someone who REALLY wanted to be a chuunin spoke up.

Instead of prattling on Shin merely gave a short quick bow to the pair and waved himself out of the room, giving a quick "I'll talk to you later mam!" and a sly wink to send himself on his way.

It was training time now!

- Exit -

XAyame_HatakeX
Quote:

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:02 pm
Luo1304

Ayame waved goodbye to Shin and looked at Hideo, "So you don't have anyone to recommend you?" She said running a hand through her short silver and white hair. She thought for a moment then smiled at Hideo, "If you would please meet me in the academy, I have something to bypass the recommendation aspect of things." She opened the door to the outside and waved a hand toward the academy, "I am certain you are quite capable and I cannot wait to see what you do with what I give you."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games