Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:40 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

Clone
-----α moment after Kazurai entered, Myurai walked in without a knocking. Which annoyed me more than I thought something like that would. I guess I got fed up with people barging into the office with no concept of courtesy. That annoyance only grew when they started a conversation in the middle of mine. I'd thought it would be alright to have everyone stand in the office; I'd thought it was common sense to keep quiet purely out of respect for someone else, especially--not to sound snide--because I was Raikage. Or a clone of the Raikage anyway. Even as a clone though, I still had the full range of humanity as the real thing. I snapped, my gaze turning away from H ablaze with anger. "My office is not a place for idle conversation. Take it to the lobby, and do not enter until I call on you. Miyuki, if there's nothing else you need, you're dismissed."

Real Kaileer
-----αrriving at the top of the stairs to the tower to hear myself yelling was...weird to say the least. I'd almost forgotten I'd left a clone there. But apparently the room was still full of people. I took a couple seconds to catch my breath before facing whatever was making the clone me angry. My arms were still throbbing and I was all around tired. Which meant my temper would probably be shorter than usual. Taking a deep breath, I pulled open the door, which briefly received a nasty look from the clone version of me before he realized who I was. As I walked into the room, the clone dissipated.
-----I needed to learn the shadow clone technique. That would make leaving clones places much easier. But for the moment, the clone had written down what looked to be everything. Looking back up at the others in the room, I gestured to the door. "You heard the clone." I was actually glad I got there when I had, before the clone got any angrier.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
I'm not actually mad, that's just my character. =P

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 5 3 0 0
α c :: 2 0 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 5 / 7 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 8 5 / 6 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kiko_Alacran
Azzurro Skyde
Kazuraii
Azeiel the Risen

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:05 pm
              User ImageUser Image
                                                      [ N I N / B L O O D ] x[ K O N I N || A N B U - C A P T A I N / A D V I S O R ] x[ C A N I N E - S A G E ] x[ K U M O G A K U R E ] x[ H Y O U T O N ]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒犬歯┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

A small smile crept across his face at the mention of the caves but he shook his head slowly,"Nat, go with Myuki to my shop. Myuki ensure that she is armed and supplied. Kaz find Daitomi and bring her to me at once.Last I saw her she was at the temple. Start there." Seeing the young kage enter the room he nodded in respect to the man before turning back to them,"You have your orders. Dismissed." Once they had all left Myurai snapped his fingers and two anbu appeared before him,"Ensure nobody other than Daitomi enters this building. Everyone else is to be taken to the base of the tower." Nodding their understanding of his orders they set about their task closing the door behind him. Turning his attention to the kage he sighed,"I understand that you are new to this position and do not have very much experience with anbu operations but there is one you need to know about." Adjusting his cloak his hand fell to the hilt of his katana where it rested."When the UHV first attacked this village we began searching for a way to hit them back. However simply ambushing their patrols wouldnt cut it. So we began looking into possible locations to where they get their arms and equipment and more importantly their money. Its why team one, Daitomi's team, was sent to Takumi to ask around. With their successful mission we now know at least one possible location. The great underworld city of Gimangakure."

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙犬歯┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

[ C H A K R A ] 1605/1605 x[ S A G E - C H A K R A ] 00/535 x[ S T O R E D - C H A K R A ] 800/800 x[ S T A M I N A ] 935 x[ A C ] 72725 x[ R Y O ] 74485

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

Igarashi kept her eyes on Myurai questioning everything he was saying. She usually never believed him right off the batbut that was normal for her. There always was something secretive behind this man so she always questioned him at times. After hearing her say something about Renji she smacked him in the back of the head. "Don't be telling Renji what to do, only I can do that." She then turned to look at Renji who still was kinda near Miyuki and giggled a little bit watching the two of them.

After hearing Miyuki say that they all should meet up at the caves she nodded saying nothing towards the matter. Hearing Kailer make his remarks she turned to look over her shoulder glaring tail twitching in anger. How dare he just be that blantly rude. They were leaving he coulda just kept his mouth shut. Just cause he was the new kage didn't mean he had the right to just boss everyone around. "We're moving chill." She hissed as she turned to the rest of the group and pointed out of the room. "Meet you there." As she turned on her heels and marched out the door. Motioning with her hand for Renji and Miyuki to follow.

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Panther/Human | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

User Image

Renji smiled now knowing her name if he had a tail he would of in a sense wagged it happily. He looked to Igarashi as she spoke up about him and tried to hide a giggle she never was nice to Myurai but what really was there need to be. Just cause he was older then her really didn't mean a damn thing. At least to him anyways. Listening to what Miyuki said he also nodded and followed after Igarashi paying no mind to Kailer. Igarashi had handled it calmly enough.

(exits to Store)

Tao-Benshin

Kazuraii

Azeiel The Risen

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:16 am
Kiko_Alacran

Tao-Benshin

Kazuraii

Azeiel The Risen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 340 Stamina: 180

Some say the World will end in Fire.
Some say in Ice.

Miyuki stiffened when Kalieer spoke to her in that tone. She turned and gave the Raikage a cold stare, befitting her place as the Princess of the Hattoris, and nodded stiffly, "Of course. Why didn't I think of suggesting we move from your office?" She said, voice a pretty poison that was covered by a thin vernier of politeness and civility. She turned on her heel and followed Renji and Igarashi from the office, back straight and head held high.

{Exit to store}

From what I've tasted of Desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if it should have to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
Ice is also great
And would suffice

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:25 pm
(Lazy Exit)

H smiled and before everyone came out nodded to the Raikage and jumped out the window he was looking out and disappeared into the streets.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:45 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 565 | Stamina 85 |✠

[✠]It seemed like he'd just missed the busy rush time. Samuru stood off to the side as everyone left, ignoring most of the people who were there as he waited to go speak to Kaileer "...." giving the door a knock with his knuckles, he arched an eyebrow at Kaileer without saying a thing.[✠]

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

Tao-Benshin

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:45 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin| Ryo & Ac : (800) / (19100) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 465/465 | Stamina: 405/405~

Kazurai nodded having his orders from Myurai. But to be honest only Igarashi ever really knew which one was really him. All three exited the building while Kazurai made a subtle nod to the other two. Once they left the area they were making their way to the temple, Myurai had mentioned where Datomi was last seen. Wasting no time they all exited the building.

Molecular Storm Clone (Bunshi sutōmukurōn) 1/4

Standing outside of the Kage office he thought about what he had said earlier about needing better help. Looking at the ground for a few moments he thought about how his clones have performed in battle. Needing a way to keep them in combat after blows. Not only that but maybe use being struck as a weapon like the lightning clone. Mixing the two together could cause one hell of a combination.

Molecular Storm Clone (Bunshi sutōmukurōn) 2/4

Thinking how the water base could be used. If they strike the clone the water could be a complete diversion. Smirking some to himself he thought of how he could also add a bit of a false sense of security. If the water does not hurt why would they want to take it off, The pain could be administered at crucial moments. Allowing a fatal blow or stoping an incoming attack. This could work to his advantage. Creating a water clone on a molecular level.

Molecular Storm Clone (Bunshi sutōmukurōn) 3/4

Thinking about the finishing touches was the harder part. He needed all of his clones to resemble him completely. This was his ongoing strategy. Deceiving both enemies and allies in the process only one person ever truly knew his whereabouts. He was going to create this clone as a sample a very.. Experimental sample to say the least. He would have to mention its downsides to the girls.

Molecular Storm Clone (Bunshi sutōmukurōn) 4/4 Learned

The clone rose from the water before Kazura placed his hand on the chest of the humanoid mass of liquid. Bright lights flashed in whitish black strands of electricity from all directions as he supercharged the water. Pushing more electricity into the clone it began to take shape. The hair took his white shade, then his faceial features developed. The clothes and gear then took form. The replica of Kazurai stood facing the real one with a smirk on his face.

Vapor Clone (Bunshi Jōki) 1/1 Learned (2 posts used from shinobi mass)

Kazurai thought again of another clone design he could personally use. Something many of his clones were defeated by in the past is skilled martial artists or weapon masters. Its not very hard to land a blow on them let alone dispel them with a single strike. Making a few handseals forming a very secluded mist of moisture in the air. Making another handsign the mist quickly retracted to the shape of a body before making another copy of Kazurai.

Drawing his sword he made one quick slice through the clone. Its body quivered some at the blow but reformed moments after. Smiling to himself he was a bit more proud of these types of clones versus the ones he has used all this time. The new three Kazurai attempted to catch up to Igarashi and Miyuki as they were heading to their destination. He was not ignoring any orders. He just had faith in his simple clones to retrieve someone well enough.

(water and lightning clone exit to temple)

(Kazurai and 2 custom clones exit shop)

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Tao-Benshin

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kiko_Alacran

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:25 am
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----ι'm not sure what made me angrier: Myurai's blatant control over the three that had just left, or the snotty attitude I'd received by kicking them out of the office. That more than anything told me the opinions of the higher ranking members about my rise to Raikage, and Miyuki had been dragged into it. Or that was just the way she was. She'd seemed nice enough before, but that view hurled itself out the window. Which is where I wanted to throw someone at that moment.
-----Kazurai was the only one who didn't give me any flack, though he still seemed to acknowledge Myurai's orders over mine, which became obvious as I watched him disappear down the tower instead of waiting in the lobby so that I could speak with him later.
-----As they left I noticed two things. One was that H was gone. I hadn't seen him leave through the door, so had he gone through the window? That was an awfully long way down. But then I knew from experience watching Wan that the mountain was entirely climbable if you were determined enough. Which I wasn't entirely sure was a good thing. The other was that Samuru had returned from Takumi and was waiting, thankfully, out in the lobby after letting me know he was there. Otherwise I probably would have lost it.
-----With the room now empty, aside from the Kinpaku clone that was still around, I turned my attention back to Myurai. I wanted to punch something as it was, so whatever he had to say would determine my mood. The fact that he was the one who had interrupted my conversation with H didn't help. "I don't appreciate your treatment of my conversation. Unless what you have to say is life threatening to the village, it's first come, first serve. Even then, if the village is under threat, I expect you, as one of my highest ranking shinobi to be trying to stop that threat, and send someone else." Standing straighter, I crossed my arms behind my back. "With that aside, I have no choice but to let my lack of knowledge show. I don't know a whole lot about Gimangakure personally." About the extent of it was exactly what Myurai had called it: the underwold city. "But if it's a location that might get us information, then I don't see any issue with investigating."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Myurai: Reward for Takumi Event - 450 AC - 250 ryo
Samuru: Reward for Takumi Event - 1250 AC - 350 ryo - Permanent +5 chakra/stamina + 575 AC/450 ryo [1 B rank + 1 E rank] when you turn in your missions
I only take mission rewards, not bonuses.

r y σ :: 両 6 9 5 0 (+1650)
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5 (+2075)

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 0 / 7 1 0 (+5)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 6 9 0 (+5)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Azeiel the Risen

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:25 am
              User ImageUser Image
                                                      [ N I N / B L O O D ] x[ K O N I N || A N B U - C A P T A I N / A D V I S O R ] x[ C A N I N E - S A G E ] x[ K U M O G A K U R E ] x[ H Y O U T O N ]

Myurai sighed as he pushed his hair back from his face,"Unfortunately you know as much about it as I do. I do not know of its location despite my contacts in takumi. What I do know however, is that aside from standard wartime preparations, no one village has stood out as far as the manufacture of weapons and machines of war is concerned. Truth be told my actions in takumi with respect to buying almost all available materials there was a plan to try and force a connection to arise somewhere however it did not last long enough for me to see. I was hoping that with Takumi out of commission then the if in fact it was the UHV that was getting their supplies there they would get desperate and make a mistake. Though as I said it did not last long enough to make a real impact." Information and economics went hand in hand, a large amount of intel could be gained just from the economic state of things within a village.

[ C H A K R A ] 1605/1605 x[ S A G E - C H A K R A ] 00/535 x[ S T O R E D - C H A K R A ] 800/800 x[ S T A M I N A ] 935 x[ A C ] 72725 x[ R Y O ] 74485

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:09 pm
User Image

-----so Myurai knew no more about it than I did, making looking for the city all the less accessible as a source of information. Besides that, it wasn't that I didn't understand what the man was talking about--I understood perfectly fine--but I had no reference point to what he meant. I'd thought it would have been discovered by then if the UHV were getting supplies from Takumi. At least now his actions made more sense. I glanced at the Kinpaku clone. "Unfortunately, I was left here without any knowledge of the going-ons of the village. The former Raikage left as soon as the announcement was made. And like you said, I'm... inexperienced."
-----I didn't like the situation I was in. The promotion had been out of the blue, and I hardly had experience as a shinobi, let alone any insight on what secret plans Kinpaku had made with her senior officers. The idea that things were going on behind my back, while I knew it was going to happen, wasn't something that sat well with me. I was a pretty straightforward person, not really taught much subtly. I was a warrior, and a warrior faced their opponents head on, not crippled them from behind.
-----A bit more comfortable now that my anger had died down, I leaned back against the desk and shifted my gaze back to Myurai. "What do you propose we do then? I have no intention of going the way of a common bandit and warding entrance to Takumi. I don't want to start a war with the other countries. But we can't search every crack in the lands either. That would take years."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

r y σ :: 両 6 9 5 0
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 0 / 7 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 6 9 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Azeiel the Risen

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:45 pm
Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 280
Stamina: 260

Hanna huffed up the stairs and past the people waiting outside and barged into the office. She bowed her head then stood up really quickly giving herself a bit of a headrush. I'm so sorry Kaileer, but I thought you needed to know there was this guy in the academy and I heard some noises and then he came around the corner all blue in the face then collapsed and I checked him to see what was down his throat but I couldn't and I think we need a medic over there cuz right now I don't feel safe in the village. She said this all in one sentence and took a deep breath afterwards. Whatever punishment was gonna come at her for interrupting she didn't care she needed the kage to at least listen to her now.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,425 |
| Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 |✠

[✠]Samuru's hearing was fine and the door wasn't closed so at the mention of Gimangakure, he perked up, moving off the door. He gave Kaileer a patient expression as he walked into the office, moving to stand back against the wall of the office, now inside. Listening to them, Myurai and Kaileer, he didn't say much but his attention was on Kaileer more than anything Gimangakure. Village of rogues and, if Myurai is right, the UHV's origins. he leaned his head back against the wall as he thought, considering the harsh reality of not knowing where such an enemy was. It was true, all the attacks had advanced weaponry and the attackers always just vanished "..." he looked at Myurai for a few minutes "I've given you too much credit for intelligence." he said finally, his tone directed at Myurai "Apologies, Raikage, but, Myurai, trying to buy out Takumi was a stupid flaunt of your intentions. No doubt the village would be well prepared for such a thing and have stocks for emergency. Whether it had taken longer or not to restock Takumi, it was a pointless action. Of course they are using Takumi. Takumi is the merchant village and neutral ground." he shook his head as someone entered the office outside, his small amount of faith in Myurai's intelligence vanishing like the last gas in a gas light What a stupid pompous move. Buying out Takumi...what a useless move. It hadn't been his place to speak, though, and that was why he had apologized to Kaileer. The sudden and out of breath arrival of the girl made him lean away from her person, frowning "Why didn't you take him to the hospital or get one of the medics there to come? In the time its taken you to come here, he's likely already expired. A clone could have told the Kage what he needs to know." he asked, his expression indicating his confusion and questioning of her ability to think rationally. She didn't feel safe in the village? Because someone got hurt? "Did you merely leave him there to suffocate and die alone while you make futile attempts to justify your actions?" WOW. He couldn't keep it shut today and Samuru's expression turned sour at both her and his own words. [✠]

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

XAyame_HatakeX

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:18 am

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 280
Stamina: 260

Hanna threw her hands in the air and let out a an exasperated huff. What is it with you people and your pompous attitudes!? The man was already dead when he hit the ground, I tried to dislodge whatever was in his throat and it didn't work, I couldn't get him breathing again. He died, got it? He's already dead. D E A D, dead. Just because you're mad about whatever is going on with you doesn't mean take it out on me. Hanna put her hands down by her side and took a deep breath trying to calm her racing mind. If purple rats started coming out of the walls she was out of here.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:21 am
              User ImageUser Image

Sighed which for a moment was the only sound escaping his lips, yes he had a plan but for now Samuru needed to be dealt with. Turning on his heel he brushed his hair back and began with a nod to both of the anbu at the doorway,"First, you shouldnt speak of things you know nothing about. Second my plan worked as unless you were to busy to notice, takumi put out a request for help because their supplies had run out. Thanks to the new raikage here, Kumogakure and who knows who else answered that call. If the UHV had in fact been getting most of their weapons from Takumi then the UHV would have assisted them almost instantly for fear of their supply lines being cut. That tells us two things, one they are getting their supplies from multiple sources, and two they care nothing for the economic stability of the region. If all that information is a stupid flaunt then you truly know nothing about economics or how warfare is conducted. Furthermore this is a private meeting, you are not one my anbu, you are not one of Dai's Hunters, therefore you have no place in this meeting. Now remove yourself from it, THAT, is an order." Turning his attention to Hanna he nodded facing Kalieer,"She speaks the truth. My clone just dissipated and everything she says is the truth." Granted he had only met this woman in passing but her word were true none the less, she had tried to save the man, she had done what she could and thats all that could be asked of a person.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:22 am
User Image

-----тhings were happening quickly again. It started with a peaceful conversation, then Samuru, overhearing the conversation thanks to my stupidity of not closing the door threw his two cents into the pile. A moment later, Hanna burst into the room shouting about someone turning blue... or something. Samuru apparently understood what she said, and clarified that someone was probably dead, which was further explained by Hanna's rebuke at the former's bad attitude. That was nothing new; Samuru wasn't exactly the most approachable person.
-----That was all fine compared to Myurai's comment. I would have been fine if it had just been left to the bickering between Hanna and Samuru, but Myurai's comment didn't just push me, but threw me off the edge into the part of my personality I fought to control the most. I was notorious growing up for my anger, but since receiving my headband, I'd been mostly able to hold it back. Until now.
-----"ENOUGH!" Just the single word shouted over them left my heart pounding. I pointed first to Hanna. "Go to the hospital. Find a medic and take them to the body to examine it." I didn't wait for her to leave before turning away. My gaze flickered over Samuru, but for the moment, he hadn't necessarily done anything wrong, aside from antagonizing Hanna and stepping in on the conversation. That wasn't something I minded so much. He was more experienced than I; his input was appreciated, aside from, again, his antagonizing. Instead, I turned directly to Myurai. "YOU! You're hardly one to talk. You have the audacity to waltz in here like you ******** own the place, and command my shinobi in my office! Not to mention the conversation you started after parading in while I was privately speaking to a new genin." Both hands curled into fists, but more in an effort to try to control myself than any aggressive action. "You were an adviser under Kinpaku. Well, Kinpaku doesn't have this seat anymore; I do. I don't understand why that is any more than you do, but I will NOT be disrespected, by YOU of all people!"
-----My eyes went briefly to Samuru before fixing on Myurai again. "Now, if you can't speak civilly, then leave. Both of you. Samuru has just as much right to be here as you do, even if he did invite himself in." My hands were trembling in eagerness to hit something, but I pressed them against the desk behind me to hide it. "You both have points in an area I know almost nothing about, and given that you, Myurai, still don't have Gimangakure's location, I think more than one opinion is in order." I did my best to keep my venom from the moment before out of my voice, but it did little good. Personally, I was ready to leave. I didn't want anything to do with it. But I didn't have that option anymore.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

r y σ :: 両 6 9 5 0
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 0 / 7 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 6 9 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Azeiel the Risen
XAyame_HatakeX

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games