Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:28 am
Scheming? Of course, Ganchou is ANBU, not like those OININ scaredies... *OOPS, Did I say that... cool *

But yes, in this case I do have a particular plan... as Yo-Ko is well aware...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:29 am
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Damn you, this drill is supposed to build our teamwork. xD.

Plus the Gunsei Dragons are built so only an S ranked Collab technique completely obliterates it. ._. otherwise it will just rebuild itself.

I had to use to some extreme measures if these guys want to work together to make a disco ball already. xD.  

Desin Slight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:30 am
Chezmonkey
Scheming? Oh, no no no. Ganchou is ANBU, not OININ... *OOPS, Did I say that... cool *

But yes, in this case I do have a particular plan... as Yo-Ko is well aware...
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (oinin burn)

XD Gan and i are funny planners.....i feel like we the boondock saints XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:33 am
Desin Slight
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Damn you, this drill is supposed to build our teamwork. xD.

Plus the Gunsei Dragons are built so only an S ranked Collab technique completely obliterates it. ._. otherwise it will just rebuild itself.

I had to use to some extreme measures if these guys want to work together to make a disco ball already. xD.
lol that will explode.....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:58 am
hey guys... damn i hate how much some swords cost. a wooden one cost more than a freaking sharpened real one. same kind same size. it was bs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:23 pm
dreadno
hey guys... damn i hate how much some swords cost. a wooden one cost more than a freaking sharpened real one. same kind same size. it was bs.

what swords are you looking at?  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:44 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
dreadno

what swords are you looking at?

well there were these swords at green earth that i found. doubt they are there anymore. anyways. it was kinda cool. but i'm wanting to get a set of two. all black... or mostly balck. about 69$ pretax. so not bad. comes with stand and two swords.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:33 pm
heehee, green earth. ya they have some nice looking stuff. and $69 plus tax isn't bad for 2 swords and a stand  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:07 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
heehee, green earth. ya they have some nice looking stuff. and $69 plus tax isn't bad for 2 swords and a stand

before tax. not after. pre means before. post is after. dum-dum.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:49 pm
Dammit guys, I keep telling you all. Yo-ko said completion of this mission requires us to work together already. > . > He also said that Zenzo of the Double Dragons weakness is so ******** obvious. xD.

I already came up with a good simple plan yesterday;
James and Gan, Obliterate Lava Dragon. Use teamwork. (Collab)

Lucas and Shiki, Obliterate Lightning Dragon, Use teamwork. (Collab)  

Desin Slight

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:11 pm
Desin Slight
Dammit guys, I keep telling you all. Yo-ko said completion of this mission requires us to work together already. > . > He also said that Zenzo of the Double Dragons weakness is so ******** obvious. xD.

Rrright, well since everyone seems to be trying to get the boss I'll draw the attention of the dragons away get them focused on me and you for the love of everything good in the world, help them so they can proceed to help me. sound good? and pray I don't die horribly....Pray HARD. Sound good?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:14 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Desin Slight

Rrright, well since everyone seems to be trying to get the boss I'll draw the attention of the dragons away get them focused on me and you for the love of everything good in the world, help them so they can proceed to help me. sound good? and pray I don't die horribly....Pray HARD. Sound good?

I can't risk lil Manny's life. - _ - You're now and forever the cheerleader that does nothing. D : < Just sit down and feel the pain of a C-ranked explosion.  

Desin Slight

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:27 pm
Err... May not work out as planned... >~> Just cause of what I prepared..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:05 pm
Desin Slight

I can't risk lil Manny's life. - _ - You're now and forever the cheerleader that does nothing. D : < Just sit down and feel the pain of a C-ranked explosion.

sweatdrop Its not my fault, I can't really close the distance between me and the enemy, and range is my weakness. what else am I suppose to do. All i have are kuni and air palm.....and Manny? really? stressed every time I use the name Manfread some one always uses Manny. creativity please. crying  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:06 pm
We're never going to get this right are we?

I feel so un-accomplished. -_- Yo-ko presented us with what seemed like a simple task and we failed miserably. We're even trying to kill San while the dragons destroy Suna. xD.

I promise you Yo-ko Utsuro Fuuin will not fail you next time! > : 3  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games