Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Remy Bleiddiaid
Doing: Heading home.

When Remy gave Sam the name of the new new baby Hawthorn, Sam smiled. "Jo? That's a very pretty name," he said and smiled at Remy. "Oh, I'm going to definitely come visit. I can't go the whole summer without seeing you. And babysitting is no problem. I mean, it's not like I don't have six younger siblings." He chuckled and kissed his girlfriend again. "I'm going to miss you like crazy, Rem."

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:44 pm

Im a phoenix in the water
A fish thats learnt to fly
And Ive always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So Im wishing, wishing further
For the excitement to arrive
Its just Id rather be causing the chaos
Than laying at the sharp end of this knife

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Eve Acelynn fallrein
"Ace"
Second Year Slytherin~Pureblood

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

Eve tried not to smile at Edd's sudden awkwardness. "It kind if has been," she said. "Yes, definitely ready for summer. I'm not really doing anything, so it'll be nice to relax. Are you doing anything fancy this summer?"

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

With every small disaster
Ill let the waters still
Take me away to some place real

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone
where you go when youre alone
Is where you go to rest your bones
Its not just where you lay your head
It's not just where you make your bed
As long as were together, does it matter where we go?

Kai Sparrowheart

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:48 pm
Dating Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled at her boyfriend. "Yes, Kerali Jo," she said, grinning. When Sam promised to visit, her smile got brighter as she began bouncing a bit. How the bubbly girl was able to bounce in heels, even she would never know. She hugged him tight, dropping her things to the platform. A loud caw was heard from her startled owl, then Remy blushed as she righted the cage, then hugged Sam again. "Aww Sam, I wish I could just drag you home now! Too bad Mum and Da want us to spend a few days getting to know the baby. Ah well. We can meet up and have a party. Heather and I have our own little 'house' to live in! Oooh! I could make you a fancy dinner!" She giggled with excitement, ready for Sam to come get to know her family.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max

You Make My Heart Sing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Shy-ish.
✔Status: Single.

"Summer plans? Nah, we never really do anything. Da's working usually, and Mum tends the shop. Plus, with 8 of us, it's kind of hard to get around." He shrugged, then smirked. "What about you?" he asked, and hoped she would ask him to visit or join her on some interesting adventure.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:21 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Cooking? Sam loved food. He smiled when Remy said she'd cook him a fancy dinner and wrapped his arms around her waist. "That sounds fantastic, my darling." He kissed her softly on the lips and smiled brightly. "Maybe sometime soon, I'll get a chance to cook for you too. The Meridiths are well known for their cooking skills."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:30 am

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ beamed with excitement when Sam agreed to let her cook. Her family never let her help in the kitchen! She didn't even know why! No one had died and it was a tiny little fire.... When the boy wrapped his arms around her and kissed her, she kissed him back, smiling. "Well known? So am I! I'll make something super fancy! I'll even cook on the... erm.... what's it called," she said, pondering the device she spoke of. "C'mon Remy! Remember! It was the thingy that exploded last time," she thought, pondering the word she was thinking on. "The range! That's what it's called!"

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You Make My Heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 am
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Wistful
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Time to go home... so why do I feel like I'm leaving home?'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide's eyes roamed the crowd of students, glancing around for familiar faces. She saw a few, but no one she was overly close to. Certainly no one she had anything to say to at the moment. She sighed a little. She was happy to be going home, she really was, but... she also felt kind of like home wasn't home anymore. Like it was, but it wasn't at the same time. She didn't really know what to think of that. But, she was excited to see how big Sebastian had gotten over the year. He was almost a year and a half now, he had to have grown up so much compared to last time she'd seen him. He'd already gotten bigger when she'd gone home at Christmas. She smiled at the thought. He was such a little cutie...

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Mythology I Tuesday: Free Wednesday: Defense III, Astronomy III Thursday: Ghost Studies I, Transfiguration III Friday: Muggle Mythology I, Divination I, History III, Alchemy I

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:44 am
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell walked among the crowd of students towards Hogsmeade Station but unlike them she wouldn't be getting on the train. Her portkey was designated to drop her off and also "pick her up" at the station and only at the station. She had once tried to operate her pocket watch still technically on Hogwarts grounds her first year and the result...well suffice to say she never tried that again! So the Scot was waiting until most of the students were on board before jumping off when she noticed Ada standing by herself looking almost sad. Being the 'puff she was Nell walked over to her friend with her own small smile. "Hey Ada, you're looking kinda down. What's wrong?"

Wearing: Goodbye | Where: Hogsmeade Station| With: Ada| Feeling: Anxious/Curious | Thinking: Hmm? | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:46 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sam's smile faltered, then dropped when Remy couldn't remember what a stove top was called. Suddenly, he was beginning to doubt her "famous" skill. He swallowed hard. "Wait... what? How can you forget what that's called?" He scratched the back of his head nervously, then chuckled. "Well, err... never mind. It's not that important."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:54 am

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up at Sam, noting the doubt he emitted. She had to say something to ease his worry! "Well, I can't cook on a range top at school, can I? I haven't had to recall it's name in a while!" She looked at him, then figured out what she had said. "That's nice, Bleiddiaid. Make him think you're nice and mental..." She blushed heavily and looked down at her feet, thinking Sam would never want to try her cooking. She had messed up last time, sure, but she was sure she could do it this time!

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You Make My Heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Her reasoning seemed a little weak, but Sam smiled anyway. "Sure, that sounds reasonable," he said, trying to relieve his girlfriend's nervousness? Sadness? Sam shrugged and kissed his girlfriend again. "I can't wait for you to cook for me, babe."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:17 am

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled when Sam said he believed her. That is a good thing, now he would let her cook! "Thanks Sam, I'll do my very best!" Her bright eyes showed how very happy she was as she kissed the boy again. She hugged him, knowing he wasn't getting on the train. He lived right up the road in Hogsmeade, so he never rode the train. She cuddled into him, not ready for him to go yet. She didn't know when her mum and da would be ready for him to come visit!

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You Make My Heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sam smiled brightly when Remy hugged him and didn't let go. He enjoyed the affection the girl showed him, relishing in her love. He held her just like she held him, happy to have the girl in his arms. He wished this moment didn't have to end, but unfortunately, it did. He pulled away from her a little bit and smiled at her. "I'll come and visit as soon as I can, alright babe? I promise, the minute I can." He kissed her nose and smiled brightly at her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:40 am
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Wistful
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Time to go home... so why do I feel like I'm leaving home?'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving

User Image

Adalaide gave Nell a smile, her eyes twinkling. "I'm just thinking about how much I'm going to miss this place... and all of my friends. I mean, I never seem to see any of you over the summer." Ada didn't add that it was mostly because it seemed like they couldn't keep themselves out of trouble. Marina and Nell had both been in huge trouble with their parents, she'd heard, and Michelle had just up and vanished. Even Gracie, who Ada wasn't even sure she was technically friends with since they'd spoken so seldom before her parent's deaths, had been out of touch, coping with her loss. She gave a small sigh, and then smiled again. "I mean... I feel like I'm going home, but I'm leaving it at the same time. The only thing to look forward to this summer is spending time with my parents. Which is great, but... I mean, I'm going to miss you all." She shrugged a bit. It was such a shame she so rarely got out of the house... but from what she'd heard, her mother was getting out more, which meant she would be, too. Natasha had even told Ada she could go to Diagon Alley alone this summer if she wanted to meet up with friends. Her only stipulation was that Ada check in with Vincent at his shop so that there was at least one adult who knew she was there and could sort of keep an eye on her... not that either of them thought he would, since he was busy with his shop, but still, she could poke her head in whenever she walked by and say hello so someone knew she was alright. "Well, and I get to see my baby brother. Which will be great! He just... you know, he doesn't talk much."

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Mythology I Tuesday: Free Wednesday: Defense III, Astronomy III Thursday: Ghost Studies I, Transfiguration III Friday: Muggle Mythology I, Divination I, History III, Alchemy I

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:47 am

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up when Sam pulled away from her. He had to go home, she supposed. "Okay. I hope I'm not too busy this summer," she said, knowing she would be very busy. A new baby would add loads more work to do, both at the shop and at home, she figured she wouldn't get a moment to spare. She hugged Sam again, not yet willing to let him go. He lived only a few metres away, whereas she lived several hours by train and car. Her mind was already frazzled at the prospect.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You Make My Heart Sing

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games