Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:15 am
'Can you tell me who you are?
Can you tell me who I am?
I've forgotten how to see,
I've forgotten if I can.'

"Nonononono...", She keeps repeating the word as her search for another knife becomes almost frantic. She finally raises her pain and terror filled gaze from the ground, searching for the previously thrown knives.

'If I open up my eyes,
There's be no more turning back,
Cause I throw it all away,
And it all would fade to black!'
- Bad Apple!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:52 pm
((Bump. Come on, people! You joined the rp, so post! It shouldn't just be me and Minnta and Shining!))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:27 pm
The Original Jitterbug
Xistund
((Please do something..?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:36 pm
(( Not sure exactly WHAT to do here, honestly. I assumed this was a Rae, Alice and Snow thing... -.- ))  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:41 pm
((Raven and Snow are the only two who really know who the demon is, everyone is involved in this though. Attack Alice or something?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:43 pm
(Idk Tempest is running up to help and brink is simply doing his own thing as usual.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:01 pm
(....*cough* Say, Minnta. What happened to that flashback scene?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:02 pm
Worried when Snow Raven didn't respond to her comment, Triple Play's eyes scanned the area, looking for something to attack the demon with, when she spied Alice searching for her knives. Quickly, she moved over to her, attempting to grab her, a paralyzing shock coursing through her arm. "Nope, you aren't getting ANYWHERE near those things again, not at least until I figure out what's going on." She said, eyes on the demon once more.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:23 pm
((Um... I lost track of it... sweatdrop ))

'Can you tell me who you are?
Can you tell me who I am?
I've forgotten how to see,
I've forgotten if I can.'

Barely noticing the other girl reaching for her, she moves away though not before the other girls hand grazes her right arm making it go numb and useless. Hatred begins to war with her pain and fear as she staggers back to her feet. "Stay away from me.", she hisses, cracks suddenly appearing in her eyes as the world around them seems to twist and shift unnaturally.

'If I open up my eyes,
There's be no more turning back,
Cause I throw it all away,
And it all would fade to black!'
- Bad Apple!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:30 pm
(AVAST!!!! boredom pirates strike.)
"Now now why not lets see just what she is gonna unleash" a voice said from a distance as brink came around a corner with a bit of a grin. Gravity around Triple play had increased to four time's it's normal as he looked at the group of hero's. "It's obviously something that even the daughter of raven fears" Brink said with a bit of a smile. He was just starting to enjoy the show and the two witches seemed to be terrified of what ever this thing was. "So then why don't don't we all just take a seat" Brink said as gravity around him increased to 9 times the normal as he started to walk towards the center of the little group.

"Damn damn damn" Tempest yelled to himself as he ran vaulting over cars that were just left by the people fleeing from the scene. "Honestly why when something like this is happening your first thought is to LEAVE the fastest thing" he complained sliding across the roof of one of the cars as the cafe came into view. "There it is" he muttered getting a good look at what he was running into. "Gaint demon thing and the world slowly twisting and going insane. Yea I am so over my head on this one" he yelled hopping off of a car's roof landing just outside of the cafe.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:38 pm
Just before Triple play could move any closer, She was pressed to the ground by a heavy force, and while she was in no danger of suffocation, she couldn't lift her limbs! "Well this sucks." She uttered flatly as her charge vanished.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:41 pm
Ghost turned off his cloak and looked at the demon "damn not now" he grabbed his comlink "Titans!" He knew if this was what he thought it was they are not ready he looked at Snow and tried to work out what to say "make your way back at the tower if you run across anyone out try to get them back to there homes or out of the city if at all possible." He let go of the comlink "Snow we need to regrop and plan for an attack I'll take Alice with us."  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:44 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Brink, you idiot! Can't you see who she's summoning with her illusions?" Snow Raven yelled, no longer calm now that the Demon was visible behind Alice. They hadn't had enough time to prepare! It was too soon, and now this idiot was getting in the way. She barely heard what Ghost said, but it got through to her. "No. We have to stop Alice here and now. Before He gets any stronger."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:02 pm
Chuckling Brink simply gave a bit of a shrug. "Just something to do a bit of damage to you titans I would say" Brink said looking at each of them with a grin. "Come on now snow what's the point of stopping her that would be no fun. That's the enjoyment out of fighting something stronger then you. If you win over all your strengthened. Then again if you die then woe is the world" Brink laughed walking over and sitting down in a chair increasing the gravity around him a bit more. He was being sure to keep closer to alice tho sparing her from the gravity. He wanted to see just what it was that was putting fear in the titans.

Just outside of the building Tempest looked in. The foundation around it was twisting and contorting. The furniture aside from a few were being driven into the ground. "That doesn't seem like a good thing" he muttered looking around. Gravity it seemed was what was being heavily increased and only one person came to mind. The criminal that had fought the titan's a week or so ago able to increase and decrease it around him on a whim. "What to do" the boy muttered looking inside. He needed to do something to help free the titan's but if he got any closer he doubted his limbs could hold up to the strain.
(Brink don't know who that demon is.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:07 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

"Woe is the world, indeed," Raven said, turning to the young man. She had kept a lid on her emotions, unlike her daughter. "The demon being summoned by that girl's illusion powers nearly destroyed the world when I was a member of the Teen Titans. If he wins, you die as well."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff