Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:31 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

awww but ya could miss all the fun...::giggles:::.. or run into a wall or door.. of fall into space...

emotion_facepalm

It's fine. I'll use the Force or something. >_<

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::... it cant save you from the affects of a unauthorized space wall... with out a suit... Oo... while it might amuse my sadistic black heart i dont think darth wants to loose his vice... lmfao

I don't need sight to see. >_<

::giggles evilly as she quietly sets tacks upside down all arround him::: awww now isnt that a shame... all the nice colorful things you get to miss out on.... XD

Luckily I don't walk barefoot around the temple. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:33 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

awww but ya could miss all the fun...::giggles:::.. or run into a wall or door.. of fall into space...

emotion_facepalm

It's fine. I'll use the Force or something. >_<

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::... it cant save you from the affects of a unauthorized space wall... with out a suit... Oo... while it might amuse my sadistic black heart i dont think darth wants to loose his vice... lmfao

::giggles evilly as she quietly sets tacks upside down all arround him::: awww now isnt that a shame... all the nice colorful things you get to miss out on.... XD

:::pouts::: damn... uhmm i mean oh nice... :::she looks at his feet then rolls her eyes::: guess that explains the fancy attire...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:34 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::pouts::: damn... uhmm i mean oh nice... :::she looks at his feet then rolls her eyes::: guess that explains the fancy attire...

What fancy attire...? And what explains it...? .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:44 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::face palms with a groan::: uhmmm the face that you're all dressed up and in a temple... ya know the "sundy best"  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:46 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::face palms with a groan::: uhmmm the face that you're all dressed up and in a temple... ya know the "sundy best"

Psh, it's just a Sith Temple. I don't wear anything fancy. Usually just a sandy brown cloak. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:48 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Psh, it's just a Sith Temple. I don't wear anything fancy. Usually just a sandy brown cloak. .-.

Oohhhh.... so that why you smell?  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:51 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I said sandy, not dirty. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:53 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::raises her eyebrows::: have you ever been to a nice sandy beach dude?  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:54 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I'm from Tatooine... It's like all of the beach but with none of the ocean. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:00 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Ohhhhh... i gotcha... that's actually a very dirty planet all sandy and sandy and more sand...hey ... wasnt it blown up a few years back... :::blinks::: hold it... you still didnt answer me... is that why you smell? :::scowls folding her arms over her chest:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:08 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Ohhhhh... i gotcha... that's actually a very dirty planet all sandy and sandy and more sand...hey ... wasnt it blown up a few years back... :::blinks::: hold it... you still didnt answer me... is that why you smell? :::scowls folding her arms over her chest:::

Tatooine...? Blown up? No... Alderaan was blown up. Peragus II. Taris was bombarded into a burning wreck.

Not Tatooine though.

I said I wasn't dirty. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:20 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Tatooine...? Blown up? No... Alderaan was blown up. Peragus II. Taris was bombarded into a burning wreck.

Not Tatooine though.

Oh... damn shame... oh well maybe next time...:::giggles evilly::: I like big booms...

yes ya did dude.. but that dont mean you dont smell....
xp  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:23 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Not Tatooine though.

Oh... damn shame... oh well maybe next time...:::giggles evilly::: I like big booms...

xp

Maybe it's not the obsessively clean germaphobe that smells, but instead the giggling psychopath? -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:26 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Not Tatooine though.

xp

Maybe it's not the obsessively clean germaphobe that smells, but instead the giggling psychopath? -_-

:::blinks as she watches him::: Gigglin... riiiight... you? Prove it... :::snickers:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:30 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Not Tatooine though.

xp

:::blinks as she watches him::: Gigglin... riiiight... you? Prove it... :::snickers:::

I think I should probably call in the battle droids and have them hose you off. -_-  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games