Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:21 am
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
No battle videos for the tourney yet? Dx
Probably won't be any until someone finishes all their battles so no one else gets insider knowledge of their future foe's team. Btw, Tsuki, I know you originally intended to join but then pulled out, but if you still want to we have a free spot.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:17 pm
SubonicXP
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Probably won't be any until someone finishes all their battles so no one else gets insider knowledge of their future foe's team. Btw, Tsuki, I know you originally intended to join but then pulled out, but if you still want to we have a free spot.

Several problems my friend:
1. I have only 2 level hundreds. Blastoise and Muk
2. I dont have a Black/White version
3. I lost my DS
4. I haven't played any of the games in forever.
5. My friend rare candy hacked my Muk after I traded and trained his Honchcrow  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
SubonicXP
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

3. I lost my DS
Ah, well, was just throwing that out there just in case.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:31 pm
SubonicXP
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
SubonicXP
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

3. I lost my DS
Ah, well, was just throwing that out there just in case.

Don't worry I have every intent to participate in the next one once I get my team set up.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm
I don't feel good killing off a pokemon. It's been something I've been skirting around for a long time. Hawk's Joltik and Onyx were originally going to die, but Hawk sent them to live with his dad. Then Twelve was going to die, but I pulled back at the last second, leaving him with severe injuries. Now, I finally couldn't stop myself. I... I don't know why, but I'm sad that he's gone. Yeah, he went out with an awesome blue ball of glory, and pushing your power to the point where you explode is the best way to go. Especially if it turns out that your sacrifice actually took out the villain instead of that cheap Chaotzu stuff.... but.. I dunno. I guess I got a bit attached to that dumb bird once I realized that He was a father, and by catching him Hawk made his children into orphans.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:16 pm
...Is it bad I found that entire moment equal parts epic and touching? Much like the MSG4 ending.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:26 pm
Pyro_gigas
I don't feel good killing off a pokemon. It's been something I've been skirting around for a long time. Hawk's Joltik and Onyx were originally going to die, but Hawk sent them to live with his dad. Then Twelve was going to die, but I pulled back at the last second, leaving him with severe injuries. Now, I finally couldn't stop myself. I... I don't know why, but I'm sad that he's gone. Yeah, he went out with an awesome blue ball of glory, and pushing your power to the point where you explode is the best way to go. Especially if it turns out that your sacrifice actually took out the villain instead of that cheap Chaotzu stuff.... but.. I dunno. I guess I got a bit attached to that dumb bird once I realized that He was a father, and by catching him Hawk made his children into orphans.
I feel inspired to find these orphans and raise them as my own. The legend of One will continue!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:24 pm
Also I maaaaaaay have convinced my sister to try joining......... mad  

Otternavy

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:32 pm
There will be endless teasing for you. Just as a forewarning. I have another question or two: When you turn into a hybrid what happens to said Pokemon you turned into? Also can hybrids evolve?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:23 am
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
There will be endless teasing for you. Just as a forewarning. I have another question or two: When you turn into a hybrid what happens to said Pokemon you turned into? Also can hybrids evolve?
Normally nothing happens to the Pokemon, one just "syncs" with it, in a sense. Also, they can evolve but evolution in hybrids normally comes with age, like how it would a wild Pokemon.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:00 pm
Pyro_gigas

Wait, what?

What the hell have I missed while in the land of no interwebs?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:07 pm
He may have just used his Braviary to suicide rush Takashi in his most recent rank up mission. IT is equal parts brilliant and touching  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:46 pm
Yeah! What Tesei said. One went out with an explosion of glory.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:57 pm
We must find the orphans left behind and raise them as our own. It is the only honorable thing to do  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:35 pm
Well... spoiler alert... but I plan on them having become ultra hardcore man eating Braviary bent on survival/ keeping the team together.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games