Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 6, 5, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:19 pm
Psyzapp
*Wipes her mouth with her napkin and swallows her food.* Why, William. I thought you'd get tied up working tonight. What a pleasant surprise. *She stands up and puts her napkin on the table.* Let me fix you a plate.

No, you have a seat, M'dear. I can fix my own plate.
*he grins at her as he reaches for his plate and heads into the kitchen. He piles on some corned beef and the fixings, then spoons some of the parsley potatoes onto his plate. He heads back into the dining room and has a seat.*

Mmmm, this smells wonderful! *takes a forkful of the corned beef and takes a bite.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:24 pm
*She sits back down and returns the napkin to her lap.* Did you want a Black and Tan to go with your meal? That's what I am drinking. *Motions to her glass and then takes another bite of her dinner. She places the basket of dinner rolls closer to his reach.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 5, 5, 6 Total: 27 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:38 pm
*As he chews, the meat is so moist and tender that it practically melts in his mouth.* Oh this is the best corned beef I've had in a very long time! It tastes just like the way my grandmother used to make it.

*He smiles a crooked smile at her and goes for a bite of the cabbage* No, that's quite alright, M'dear. This glass of water will be fine, for now. Thank you.

*He takes a bite of the potatoes and washes it down with a sip of water* It's been quite busy tonight, with a lot of folks celebrating. There was a lull in all the festivities, so just thought I'd pop in for a few. This meal is so good! *takes another bite.*

(( Edit: Full House! mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:48 pm
*She grins at him.* You act as though I never feed you. *She snickers, places her elbow onto the table, leans closer to Officer Dougherty and puts her chin in her hand.* Like your grandmothers? That's quite a compliment, William. *She raises her eyebrow and looks at him coyly.* I do enjoy spoiling you.

(Yes…I see it. stressed )  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:52 pm
::Maune glaces around and picks up the grunny he found and sets him down on the counter and starts to feed the grunny a strawberry::  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 1, 4 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:06 pm
Psyzapp
*She grins at him.* You act as though I never feed you. *She snickers, places her elbow onto the table, leans closer to Officer Dougherty and puts her chin in her hand.* Like your grandmothers? That's quite a compliment, William. *She raises her eyebrow and looks at him coyly.* I do enjoy spoiling you.

(Yes…I see it. stressed )

(( *snickers* xd ... Thank you! ))

*He picks up a roll, cuts it in half and butters both halves. He takes a bite of one, then uses it to push some of the cabbage and onion onto his fork to eat. He takes a moment to remember his manners, and places the fork down on his plate, and picks up his napkin to wipe his mouth.*

Oh, sorry. It's just that this is so good! My grandmother was from the old country, and she quite often cooked meals such as this. And I feel really lucky to be spoiled with your cooking! *he gives her a crooked grin*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:10 pm
*She looks at him seductively and grins.* I can think of some other ways to spoil you besides cooking. wink

*She leans back again and takes another bite of her dinner and a sip of her Black and Tan.* Do you remember a long time ago when I was helping Bandaidd out at the Cabana Bar and you needed some tests done? You were in an exam room and I locked the two of us in there? *She takes another bite of her dinner.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:11 pm
-walks into the bar and sees Maune- Heya, hon. How are you?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:12 pm
*Slips in through the shadows on in the rafters and glances about. Noting it's still sticky, she smiles then slips back in to the shadows and disappears.*

((Hello-hello ~ has to go to bed so I can go "play" with the lunatics tomorrow. I work why again... oh, yeah - that guy Bill whose mail keeps piling up at my house. stare I dun like that guy much, he hangs around with that Murphy fellow with the stupid law. gonk *HUGS to all* ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 pm
*walks into MW and takes a seat at the bar* Hi Maune. Mind making me a rum and coke? *smiles at Dame* Hey there. I wasn't sure I'd see you here tonight.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 2, 6, 2 Total: 12 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:23 pm
Psyzapp
*She looks at him seductively and grins.* I can think of some other ways to spoil you besides cooking. wink

*She leans back again and takes another bite of her dinner and a sip of her Black and Tan.* Do you remember a long time ago when I was helping Bandaidd out at the Cabana Bar and you needed some tests done? You were in an exam room and I locked the two of us in there? *She takes another bite of her dinner.*

(( *Waves to Brat* xd ))

Heh heh. That was quite some time ago. Long before I really got the chance to know you. *He grins at the memory of him being slightly panicked in that situation. Takes a sip of his water*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:24 pm
Hi There Dame and Karrie and sure Karrie.
::Maune turns around and takes out an ice cold can of coke and pours it in the glass then takes out a bottle of Captain Morgan's Rum and pours it in the glass and adds the ice and hands it to him::

I'm doing alright Dame. ::Maune glaces over at his grunny eatting the strawberry::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:25 pm
((HI Brat ^^ care for a drink?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:29 pm
Thanks, Maune. ^_^ *takes a sip*

*flies in, going right up to the bar, his claws and mouth stained green*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:29 pm
That's good, Maune. ^_^ -walks over and hugs Karrie, planting a light kiss on his lips- Hey darling. Yep, I'm here. Didn't have much else to do on Saint Patty's Day except go to a bar and watch people drink...speaking off -whispers in his ear- Rum and coke? If you get tipsy can I take you home and take advantage of your body? twisted  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games