Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:38 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((fail. hey does either of you want to join my guild?))
(wait whuddya mean 'fail.' how what that fail??)

((you made the sentence sound like a really kool but it was only someone online))

[[ Thats not a fail. Its called being excited. ]]

((excited in my book is fail))

[[ Your whole book is a fail. Byeee. ]]

((not my whole book i just dont like excited people that much unless they are only my friends))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:35 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia opened her mouth, trying to say something, but no words came out. The only thing she felt was that her heart had just been torn out of her chest. " W-Who is she?" Mia asked quietly pointing to Kat.

- looks up at her unable to make out her features - i am Kat i am in love with him i will fight for him he is mine - smiles - are we going to have to take it that far?  

RaWr-i-lovely

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:49 pm
((this is makoto she claims she is negi's "real" sister she is exactly 15 but she doesnt look it and she normally acts older))
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:12 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia opened her mouth, trying to say something, but no words came out. The only thing she felt was that her heart had just been torn out of her chest. " W-Who is she?" Mia asked quietly pointing to Kat.

- looks up at her unable to make out her features - i am Kat i am in love with him i will fight for him he is mine - smiles - are we going to have to take it that far?

Mia growled and looked at Nate. " The only question now is if he is worth fighting for." The words felt like acid on her tongue. They hurt so much, but it was the only thing on her mind.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia growled and looked at Nate. " The only question now is if he is worth fighting for." The words felt like acid on her tongue. They hurt so much, but it was the only thing on her mind.

Laughs evily "He is or trust me i wouldnt fight" Points at my eyes "Im blind" Smiles "Would you be ok with fighting a blind girl?" Asks inocently  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:28 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Laughs evily "He is or trust me i wouldnt fight" Points at my eyes "Im blind" Smiles "Would you be ok with fighting a blind girl?" Asks inocently

Mia thinks for a moment. " Obviously you have some sort of other power to help you. So no. But I'm not sure If I'd like to fight you over him." She said sweetly, very fake.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:29 pm
Stands so fast its hard to see "YOu wouldnt be here if you didnt want to fight for him"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm
Mia walked closer to Kat. " I wouldn't be here at all if it wasn't for him." She turned to look at Nate sadly, then turned back to Kat. " I came to say I quit schooling in Paris for him. I was studying to be a chef. " Mia's palms started to glow a faint blue. The blue grew and covered her fingers in a light sheet.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:38 pm
Kat materialized her favorite weapon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I got this from my mom before she died would you like to dance?" The blade glows faintly red but continually changes color  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:44 pm
Mia growled. " No fair. " The word mother stung her more than that knife ever could. Just like the word family. She had one cousin, and it seemed like her cousin loved her about as much as yesterday's garbage. Her face softened and she looked away. Her hands glowed even brighter. Mia was also partly vampire, she had been bitten after the village fire. It took a lot to damage her.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:48 pm
Kat thinks "Hmm to make this fair would you like a sword too? I only offer because i know you will not defete me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:52 pm
Mia turned around. Hate filled her body, head to toe. " I will decline. Very cocky now, are you?" She smiled, but it was a mean smile. " I do not want to damage your knife since it seems so dear to you, But i will if i must. "  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:54 pm
cocks head slightly looking crazed "Hmm good luck" Smiles inocently "I do belive this has been enough chatter, would you like to start or shall I?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:57 pm
Mia smiled, looking down for a moment. A flash emitted from her body for a short second and she zoomed behind Kat. It looked as if she had teleported there. She held both of Kat's hands behind her back, Mia's hands still searing hot and blue.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:07 pm
Kat laughs "Ah hot" Flips backwards over her and pulls out of her grasp then turns invisible "Hmm find me now..." Smiles to herself  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games