Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:30 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Heh heh. That was quite some time ago. Long before I really got the chance to know you. *He grins at the memory of him being slightly panicked in that situation. Takes a sip of his water*

Not many cops would have thought to handcuff me to the bed. *She looks at him.* Were you REALLY going to haul me down to headquarters?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 pm
::Maune glaces over at Dame and smiles at her::
You know Dame I can hear you : razz oints to his fox ears as they twitch and gives a wink at her::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:42 pm
*hugs Dame* Sounds like what I've been doing all evening. *smiles* It'll take a lot more than this to get me drunk. I should know, Kits tried once. Didn't work so well. *looks over at Velcore* I did have some shamrock cookies to bring in earlier, but somebody decided to eat them all.

*innocently looks at the box of cupcakes Kits left*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 4, 6 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:49 pm
Psyzapp
Not many cops would have thought to handcuff me to the bed. *She looks at him.* Were you REALLY going to haul me down to headquarters?

Heh heh heh ... You had a needle in your hand and with the wild ways you were showing at the time, I just didn't trust you back then! I just reacted quickly and did as I was trained to do. As far as taking you downtown then, that was just a threat to get you to back off. Besides, it appears that I made quite the impression on you ... and you thoroughly enjoyed being handcuffed by me, didn't you? Heh heh heh ...  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 pm
-shrugs at Maune unashamedly and looks over her shoulder at Velcore- Yeah, I see that green mug, mister. Shame on you; I love cookies. -pouts for a second and then leans over, grabbing a cupcake- Well, I suppose a cupcake will work instead. ^_^ -unwraps it slightly and takes a bite, green frosting dotting her top lip-

-finishes chewing her bite and swallows- So...why was Kits trying to get you drunk? -laughs- And does that mean you won't let me take advantage of you?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:57 pm
I think it means Karrie is going to need something abit stronger to get him drunk Dame.
::Maune takes out a glass and pours some of the cold coke into the glass and adds some rum in it with three ice cubes and starts to sip it::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:00 pm
It was her 21st birthday, and she wanted me to drink with her. Meant we had to stay at home, but it was still fun. *looks at Dame and smiles* You've got some frosting there. Let me get it for you. *leans over and kisses her* There, got it. *takes a drink and nods at Maune* Yeah, probably.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:00 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Heh heh heh ... You had a needle in your hand and with the wild ways you were showing at the time, I just didn't trust you back then! I just reacted quickly and did as I was trained to do. As far as taking you downtown then, that was just a threat to get you to back off. Besides, it appears that I made quite the impression on you ... and you thoroughly enjoyed being handcuffed by me, didn't you? Heh heh heh ...

*She gets up out of her chair and leans over him very closely so they are nose to nose and looks at him intensely. She says softly and seductively.* I would have enjoyed being handcuffed TO you much better. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:09 pm
redface biggrin Thanks. Ah, so I guess you drank her under the table? lol  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 4, 4, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:12 pm
Psyzapp
*She gets up out of her chair and leans over him very closely so they are nose to nose and looks at him intensely. She says softly and seductively.* I would have enjoyed being handcuffed TO you much better. twisted

Heh heh, I'm sure you would have, but I was quite pleased with the way the event turned out at the time.
*He slides his chair back enough to pull her down onto his lap.* We just may have to try that out sometime ... *As he starts to kiss her neck, his free hand wanders along her thigh*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:25 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Heh heh, I'm sure you would have, but I was quite pleased with the way the event turned out at the time. *He slides his chair back enough to pull her down onto his lap.* We just may have to try that out sometime ... *As he starts to kiss her neck, his free hand wanders along her thigh*

*Electricity radiates from her, she swallows hard as she closes her eyes and exhales. She puts her arms around him and kisses him passionately when he looks at her. She kicks her shoes off and proceeds to straddle him in his chair and continues to kiss him.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:29 pm
*nods* I guess so.

*tries to sneak a cupcake out of the box*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 pm
::Maune glaces over at Velcore as he picks up one of the cupcakes for himself and puts it by his side as he finishes up his coke and rum::  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 pm
-finishes her cupcake- Oh, I never did ask, did you find your phone at my place? I was too pooped to look for it last night...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:34 pm
Yeah, I found it before I left this morning. *finishes his drink*

*gives up on the box and steals Maune's cupcake*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games