Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 6, 4, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:38 pm
*With his hands sliding from her backside and upward along the curves of her body, he becomes quite aware of the position they are in. In between the kisses and breaths, he tries to speak to her* Maybe ... we should ... take care of ... these dishes ... and get ... dinner ... put away ... first ... *His lips against hers, so soft yet so firm, they continue to passionately kiss one another*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:39 pm
That's good. -smiles at him and leans in to whisper quietly again- Do you want to go back to my place and help me wash off this facepaint? twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:41 pm
::Maune glaces downward as he finishes his drink and sees Velcore take one and smiles as he leans over the box and takes another for himself but this time far away from Velcore::

::The grunny leans over and stares at Velcore with the cupcake::  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:45 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*With his hands sliding from her backside and upward along the curves of her body, he becomes quite aware of the position they are in. In between the kisses and breaths, he tries to speak to her* Maybe ... we should ... take care of ... these dishes ... and get ... dinner ... put away ... first ... *His lips against hers, so soft yet so firm, they continue to passionately kiss one another*

*She pulls back a bit. I can get the dishes tomorrow…but we can put away the leftovers. You must have really liked this dinner if you are thinking in terms of cleanup while I have you in this very compromising position. *She gets off of him and winks at him and they proceed to put away the leftovers as quickly as possible.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:50 pm
*smiles at Dame* All right.

*looks at the grunny, then breaks a piece of the cupcake off and puts it in front of the grunny before inhaling the rest*

I'd better get Velcore out of here quickly. He's going to get sick if he eats much more.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:56 pm
-grins at him lecherously and leads him out of the bar, calling over her shoulder to Maune- Bye Maune! See ya later!

-whistles for Velcore and then pulls/walks with Karrie back to her apartment-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm
*calls over his shoulder as Dame leads him out* Bye, Maune!

*looks sadly at the cupcake box before following Dame and Karrie*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:00 am
Bye Dame ::Maune gives a wave towards Karrie and Dame as he eats the cupcake and cleans up his face as he puts away the rum and the leftover coke in the fridge::

::The grunny sort of waves Velcore bye with one of his ears then eats the cupcake piece::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:21 am
((Guess its time the bartender gets some rest as well Good night well good morning all))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:55 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Maybe ... we should ... take care of ... these dishes ... and get ... dinner ... put away ... first ...
{{Now that's thinking like a man, Dougherty! Food first! Although, I tend to go as far as to not let my meal be interrupted in the first place.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 am
*Arrives at the MW, goes to the back door to Katana's place and uses his key to get in. What a long night! St. Patrick's Day seems to get worse every year as far as drunk and disorderly goes and as he thinks about all the people he had to subdue. There were even a few fights he had to break up and some arrests! He shakes his head in disbelief at the stupidity of some people.

As quietly as possible, he makes his way to her bedroom and sees her fast asleep. He reaches down and lightly brushes some of her hair out of her face and looks at how peaceful she is. He smiles as he goes to sit at the end of the bed to remove his boots. He peels off his uniform and places it over the chair in the corner along with his boots, carefully slips into bed with Katana and falls asleep just as his head hits the pillow.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:35 am
*Gently opens the front door and casually takes a sit *

No more green beer for another year...is anyone brewing anything interesting today? twisted  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:56 am
Hmpf! No one here to entertain me with their misery...

* Prepares to unleash demons from the unknown to cause massive damage to the bar...then stops *

What's the point if no one's here... another time, i suppose evil

* Picks up a glass and drops in on the ground *

Ha ha ha ha..its the little things sometime

* Fades into the shadows *  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 6, 6, 1 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:35 am
*Slowly wakes up and rolls over to see her beautiful face on the pillow next to his. He grins as he remembers the events following putting dinner away last night. He carefully gets out of bed, so as not to wake her. Grabs a shower and a shave, and gets dressed.

He heads on into the kitchen, then remembers all the dinner dishes left behind in the dining room. He goes in there and clears the table. He brings all the dirty dishes into the kitchen and loads up the dishwasher. Due to the dishes setting overnight, he sets the dishwasher for heavy duty to clean off the dried, caked on foods. He goes back into the dining room, removes the table cloth and sets it aside to be laundered. He does a quick wipe down of the table, places the centerpiece back on the table, then pushes the chairs back in place.

He heads back back into the kitchen to fix himself a cup of coffee. It is then that he notices the Chocolate Irish Whiskey Cake under the cake dome. They never did quite make it to eating their dessert last night, and he chuckles at the images replaying in his mind once again. He lifts the cake dome and cuts himself a piece of cake and proceeds to enjoy his delayed dessert for breakfast.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:46 am
*After a very good nights rest, she stretches like a Lynx…grinning. She gets showered and dressed. She heads into her kitchen to clean up from dinner last night and then perhaps make a quiche. Why quiche, you ask? No reason other than it's yummy.

She goes into the dining room to clear the dishes, but everything is taken care of. She then goes to the kitchen and sees everything taken care of and Officer Doughtery eating cake for breakfast. LOL

She grins at him.* Good Morning. *She goes over, hugs him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.* Here I expected to be cleaning up this morning. Now who is spoiling who? *She gets herself a cup of coffee and takes the cream out of the fridge.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games