Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:31 pm
[Its fine. haha. No biggie. (: ]]
Mia closed her eyes. " No." She said calmly, standing very still.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:36 pm
"Hmm thats too bad" Kat smiles and as a warning cuts her arm almost to the bone "Dont you like my friend? She is oh so sharp... Just like my mother used to be....he what a shame"  

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:38 pm
Mia clenched her teeth and fists. She started to shake. " T-That wont hurt m-me. " She said, trying to growl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:41 pm
"Oh wont it if i deside to..." Reapears behind you with the sword to your throat "I dunno dismember you with it?"  

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:42 pm
Mia's throat burned. The scent of blood was heavy in her nostrils. " Is he r-really worth my l-life? Do you l-love him enought t-to let him choose?" Mia asked quietly loosening up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:48 pm
makoto sees them "hi"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:49 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia's throat burned. The scent of blood was heavy in her nostrils. " Is he r-really worth my l-life? Do you l-love him enought t-to let him choose?" Mia asked quietly loosening up.

pulls back just a little harder on her blade making sure not to nick any vital organs "I love him enough to kill you so....what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:53 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

pulls back just a little harder on her blade making sure not to nick any vital organs "I love him enough to kill you so....what do you think?"

Mia grabs Kat's wrist, so fast it looked like nothing moved. She twisted it. " You must not love him as much as you say you do. If you really did, you would want him to be happy, even if the one he chooses isn't you."
[[ Gtg, rlly sorry!! DX ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:57 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia grabs Kat's wrist, so fast it looked like nothing moved. She twisted it. " You must not love him as much as you say you do. If you really did, you would want him to be happy, even if the one he chooses isn't you."

(KAy byee) "Thats where your wrong woman because i have already seen who he picks. More than once every time he changes his mind i know so i already know how it will feel if he picks you and that is why it wont hurt as bad and why i love him so much."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:40 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

(KAy byee) "Thats where your wrong woman because i have already seen who he picks. More than once every time he changes his mind i know so i already know how it will feel if he picks you and that is why it wont hurt as bad and why i love him so much."

Mia kicked Kat's knife out of her hand, figuring that wouldn't do much since she could just materialize it again. " Let him speak for himself." she shrugged stepping back.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:11 pm
Tora sits in Blair's room looking out the window to a tree Kimoray is sitting on as a human cat person. Tora is reading a novel based on the Three kingdoms Era of china.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:14 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia kicked Kat's knife out of her hand, figuring that wouldn't do much since she could just materialize it again. " Let him speak for himself." she shrugged stepping back.

"Yes lets" (Does she know about our um...PM's?)  

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:19 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Ohh gosh. xD that sounds dirty. Even though its not,
I'm not sure, i think all she knows is about the fight, but shes on a camping trip until idk when. ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:14 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

I'm not sure, i think all she knows is about the fight, but shes on a camping trip until idk when. ]]

((Yea me too lol that does sound dirty!!!! :Whee smile )  

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:22 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((Yea me too lol that does sound dirty!!!! :Whee smile )

[[ HEhehehheehhe 4laugh ]]  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games