Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:56 am
*sits by the bar and gives a loud sigh before ordering a drink*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 5, 4, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:56 am
*He grins at her as he finishes up the last bite of his cake* Morning. I just thought that after all that cooking, you'd like a little break from the clean up. Gotta' earn my keep somehow! Heh heh! *He gives her a sly grin and takes a sip of his coffee*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:03 am
*She sips her coffee.* That was very thoughtful. But I think you earn your keep here pretty well. wink *She grins and sips her coffee.* I'm glad you are so comfortable here with me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:07 am
*walks in and sees Nei1 sitting at the bar*

Good afternoon Nei1, how are you today?  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:07 am
(I grabbed your gold Dougherty.)  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 4, 1, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:18 am
(( @ Nei: Hmm, must be I was too busy grabbing Psyzapp's booty to notice! Heh heh! xd ))

Psyzapp
*She sips her coffee.* That was very thoughtful. But I think you earn your keep here pretty well. wink *She grins and sips her coffee.* I'm glad you are so comfortable here with me.

*He smiles at her comments* Yes, I am quite comfortable here with you. In fact, I've been here every night for quite sometime now, and ... I was considering subleasing out my house ... *He takes another sip of his coffee, then looks at her anxiously, wondering how she might respond to the idea of him living with her on a more permanent basis*

(( Edited ... Hey! It took me quite awhile to notice, but I got a straight here! xd ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:33 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He smiles at her comments* Yes, I am quite comfortable here with you. In fact, I've been here every night for quite sometime now, and ... I was considering subleasing out my house ... *He takes another sip of his coffee, then looks at her anxiously, wondering how she might respond to the idea of him living with her on a more permanent basis*

*She stops in mid sip of her coffee, swallows and puts her cup down. She is both stunned and completely thrilled that he would want to live with her permanently. She walks over to him and puts her arms around him.* I don't think there is anything I would like more. Are you sure you'd want to put up with me?  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 5, 5, 3 Total: 24 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:52 am
Psyzapp
*She stops in mid sip of her coffee, swallows and puts her cup down. She is both stunned and completely thrilled that he would want to live with her permanently. She walks over to him and puts her arms around him.* I don't think there is anything I would like more. Are you sure you'd want to put up with me?

*He watches her expressions as she considers his idea and lets out a sigh of relief when she responds. He puts his arms around her waist.* I was almost afraid you wouldn't like this idea. After all, you are the leader of the MW Ladies. This would be quite the commitment for you ... for the both of us for that matter. *He pauses for a moment.* It has been my greatest pleasure to "put up with you". Why wouldn't I want to continue experiencing all that is you on a more permanent basis? *He flashes a crooked smile at her* wink  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:04 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He watches her expressions as she considers his idea and lets out a sigh of relief when she responds. He puts his arms around her waist.* I was almost afraid you wouldn't like this idea. After all, you are the leader of the MW Ladies. This would be quite the commitment for you ... for the both of us for that matter. *He pauses for a moment.* It has been my greatest pleasure to "put up with you". Why wouldn't I want to continue experiencing all that is you on a more permanent basis? *He flashes a crooked smile at her* wink

All of the MW Ladies know how I feel about you. You on the other hand … considering my file down at headquarters and my reputation … wouldn't this type of commitment be difficult for you? *She raises an eyebrow and looks at him curiously.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 4, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:30 am
Psyzapp
All of the MW Ladies know how I feel about you. You on the other hand … considering my file down at headquarters and my reputation … wouldn't this type of commitment be difficult for you? *She raises an eyebrow and looks at him curiously.*

I have thought about that, many times. You have a business here that is successful and expanding. I am sure you have kept your business records clean, or the Government would have caught on by now and shut MW down. But, as far as your files go, there has been nothing new on the records for quite some time now. I know first hand that you are trying your hardest to turn over a new leaf. You are becoming a fine, upstanding business woman in your own rights.

I have done some research and there have been other Officers that were much more involved in illegal dealings on the wrong side of the law, and it did not turn out well at all for them. Our relationship does not even compare to those at all. And yes, this will not be easy for the department to overlook, but I have seniority on my side. This will be difficult, but if we try our hardest, I am quite positive that we can make this work.

Edited.

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:41 am
{{mmm cake for breakfast.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:41 am
*She smiles at him and gives him a kiss.* I'll clean out a dresser for you and … *pauses for a second* … how much closet space are you going to need? eek Please don't tell me you have as many pairs of shoes as I do? gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:51 am
*after spending some time tossing and turning in bed restlessly, he gets dressed and comes up to the main bar to see if there is anyone to talk to. He goes behind the counter and takes a bottle of wine that has been opened already and pours himself a glass, having a seat on an end stool*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 6, 1, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:59 am
(( And TES, that cake was mzilst bronretla! User Image ))

Psyzapp
*She smiles at him and gives him a kiss.* I'll clean out a dresser for you and … *pauses for a second* … how much closet space are you going to need? eek Please don't tell me you have as many pairs of shoes as I do? gonk

blaugh Heh heh heh! That is so funny, M'dear! I am sure that my collection of less than a dozen pairs of shoes and boots pales in comparison to your collection! I promise you, I will not take up too much room in your walk-in closet. *He smiles a crooked smile at her*

*He looks at his watch* I'm afraid I must be on my way. I must make arrangements in order for my house to be sublet, plus I need to put in for a change of address at work, amongst other things. This will work. I am quite confident that it will. *He stands up and gives her a hug and a kiss, smiles at her, then heads on out the back door.*

(( I just noticed that I got a straight up there, Post 6. ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:10 pm
{{Mzilst bronretla dos telanth? F'sarn naak'e~}}

*sighs and brings out his cigarette case. He takes out a clove and puts it between his lips, but just as he's about to light it, he remembers what Tes said while he was half sleeping yesterday and stops. Taking the clove from his lips, he looks at it, turning it around in his hand wondering if Tes would have still said the same had he just been smoking. Reluctantly, he replaces the clove back in his cigarette case and tucks it into his vest*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games