Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 pm
(angels here >.< Edited gawd i cant speel!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:44 pm
((HOLA!!! im back!!
tell me what i missed NOW!! >,< yay im excited gladd 2 b BACK!!))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:46 pm
((We fought over nate now he has to deside who he wants to be with....))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:52 pm
[[ WELCOME!!!!
Teehee. What RawR said. ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:53 pm
nate jut sat there, staring blankly at the two. "aohhh my goddd..." he could believe what just happened. he got up quickly, then looekd to mia, then to kat, then put on an awkward smile, putting an arm around each of them. "i..uh...how bout you two just be friends...?" he said, hopingly but feeling very very foolish of even suggesting it. then he got a serious look on his face. "dont kill anyone." then he walekd back to the tree, sitting at the base and looking down at the grass, thinking very hard. he had loved mia, and she had sacrifced so much for him. but shes been gone for so long and he thought he would never see her again. and then he met kat. he thought he would never get over mia, after her leaving him. kat was changing him, and he thought he was becoming a better person. but no, he was just being a jerk. and he had to be one to choose. someone was getting their heart broken, and he didnt want it to be either of them. he had to face, that he loved them both, but he didnt know who he loved more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:57 pm
Mia looked at him, wondering why he would suggest that her and kat be friends. " No ones getting killed." She said looking at Kat. " Not by me anyway."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:59 pm
Kat smirked and materialized her sword sticking it in the ground and leanin on it "Eh i dont make promises" SHe looked at nat "If you choose her ill be ok ive seen you choose her before ive also seen you choose me so whoever you pick i'll be ok with." Sits on top of the sword meditating while waiting for the answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:02 pm
Mia looked down. " I-... I guess I know what It's like living without you too. Not even being able to see you." She then held her tongue and shut her eyes, trying her best not to cry. Why did Kat seem so calm? Maybe.. Maybe Nate had already picked her. The thought stung beyond belief.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:04 pm
nate felt so weird. he looekd up at mia. "i know...sorry im kinda stupid right now." and he smiled kindly, his smile fading away as he got lost in thought again. "wait..so you expect me.. to... choose?" he knew the answer, and he felt like an idiot even asking that. "okay okay dont answer that. gahh im being a total idiot right now!!" he said into his hands.
he let out a breath, looking around... stalling, i guess. then he looked to the two of them, as if thy would figure it out themselves. he really didnt know why they were fighting over him. him. he was just a jerk who was selfish and had nothing to offer.
"one more question...? um..why. why do you like me? im just... nothing special. like...iono... im not anything.... theres nothing to like about me." he said, looking up at them, then to the grass discouraged. "im not....im not worth it. honestly, thats what i think." he said, looking up at them again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:04 pm
*The emotional turmoil in Kat was attempting to rip her apart but she had to play it cool for Nate's sake* ((OMG we should introduce Mia to Damien!!!! lol)*Kat laughs histerically almost falling off her sword* "Why the hell would you think that?! Ive told you many times i know your a somebody ive seen it!! I love you because i see you not what you put out but the real you and what i see i love. Your personality your voice all of it!" *She stops talking so she doesnt hurt Mia more than she already has*  

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:07 pm
[[ Whos Damien?? ]]
Mia kept her eyes shut tight, her voice slightly shaky. She controlled it though. " Your eyes.... Your smile...The way you walk...The way you make me feel when I see you...-" She shook her head, she had drifted off into somewhere else. " I- err.. Sorry. " She mumbled embarrassed, her face turning red.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:11 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ Whos Damien?? ]]
Mia kept her eyes shut tight, her voice slightly shaky. She controlled it though. " Your eyes.... Your smile...The way you walk...The way you make me feel when I see you...-" She shook her head, she had drifted off into somewhere else. " I- err.. Sorry. " She mumbled embarrassed, her face turning red.

((Another one of my characters its sarahs cousin Kats uncle))  

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:12 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ Whos Damien?? ]]

((Another one of my characters its sarahs cousin Kats uncle))

[[Ahhh]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:12 pm
(( MHM :Whee smile )  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:19 pm
((NOOO!!! DAMIENS WITH MITSUKO WHAT THE HECK?!?!))
[[sorry, just dont want any heart breaks after what happened to acy. it even scarred me for life. never gonna forget.... T-T uwaaa that little b***h. >,< uwaa i wanna cry when i hear his name. dot let it happen again!!!]]
nate looked down. "i..." that was so hard for him. but he knew mia was having trouble, and kat was practically running over her. he felt kinda bad. he got up, hugging each of them one more time i case he would never get to again. and then turned away. "i...uh... sorry..." he was talking to himself, over thinking it, confusing himself. he knew he was being really weird right now, not acting like himself. he was actaully thinking about something more than himself. "this is...awkward.." he mumbled, his face turning a bit pink. then he mumbled stuff in japanese, so they wouldnt understand.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games