Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:44 pm
Mia looked frowned, but kept calm. " Yes, ofcourse. " She said, bracing herself.
[[ Awwhh. No crying allowed!! biggrin D ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:45 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
*Kat rools her eyes* "If he loved one of us more he would have chosen right away."
he sighs, frustrated but trying not to sound frustrated. "no, its not that..i just... this is weird this hasnt happened to me before...." he said, sounding really lame. "dammit." he said under his breath. he honestly loved them both so much, wishing he could have them bith but he knew that didnt work. he loved mia, and was a bit sad she left him, bt he was overjoyed she came back.
but while she was gone, kat has taken him and hes kinda attached to her.
so this is really confusing, and he knows hes taking more time than he should.
for some reason, he wasnt enjoying this more than he thought he would. he just didnt want to break either of their hearts cuz he loved them both so much! this is what he gets for being himself.
"mhmk, you want me to be honest?" he finally said.

Kat nods "Duh, no we want you to lie to us." Kat sais this sarcasticly then laughs "Of course we want the truth!" ((DONT CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY))  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:56 pm
then nate turned to look at mia, putting his hands behind his head calmly. "why the hell did you frekkin leave me without telling me." he said, kinda disappointedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:58 pm
negi walks around  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:00 pm
Mia looked at him blushing madly. " I left you a note in your room. I was too afraid to tell you to your face. I didn't know if I could live with hurting you. It hurt so much leaving, staying away. Thats why I came back. " She looked down again, ashamed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:03 pm
nate's face softened, and looekd to mia sadly. then he looekd to kat and bit his lip. he really couldnt decide. and he didnt know why he didnt find that note. anyways, that didnt matter.
((serioiusly CRAP!! i cant pick!! >:0))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:05 pm
((Pick her....Shes a better pick))
*kat nods*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:08 pm
[[ Agh. This would be hard. XD But maybe Nate loves kat more, cause i thought i red somewhere that she changed him or something. ]]
Mia stood up calmly, and looked at Nate. She had decided that since she loved him so much, even if he picked Kat, she would be glad he was happy.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:09 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ Agh. This would be hard. XD But maybe Nate loves kat more, cause i thought i red somewhere that she changed him or something. ]]
Mia stood up calmly, and looked at Nate. She had decided that since she loved him so much, even if he picked Kat, she would be glad he was happy.

((LOL WHAT!? ive never even talked to eddie!!!! lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:12 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Haha. XDD I fixed it right after i realized what i did. I always mix those two up. DDDX ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:14 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Haha. XDD I fixed it right after i realized what i did. I always mix those two up. DDDX ]]

((Oh lol i didnt see that XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:16 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
RaWr-i-lovely
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((Oh lol i didnt see that XD))

[[ Hehehehe. I'm addicted to Dr.Pepper. Had to put that out there, sorry. teehee. whee ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:16 pm
nate smiled to mia, knowing that look on her face. but he still felt a bit awkward. he looked to kat and winked to her and hugged her and swung her around happily, tellign her that she was the one. (( ;D yay!! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:19 pm
Mia nodded to both of them. " You're very lucky. " She smiled to kat, bowing slightly. She walked away strongly, but once out of sight, she started to quietly cry. She was extremley happy for the two of them, but inside it felt like she had been ripped apart.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:22 pm
angel_eyes200
nate smiled to mia, knowing that look on her face. but he still felt a bit awkward. he looked to kat and winked to her and hugged her and swung her around happily, tellign her that she was the one. (( ;D yay!! ))

Kat smiles and rapps her arms and legs around nate never wanting to let go "I had high hopes you would choose me" Kisses him lightly  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games