Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:05 pm
wiccan j
Maune
::Takes out two big trays of cookies and sets one on the counter for everyone then hands Wiccan a big tray of cookies with red and green sprinkles::

*claps hands together* Oh Maune!!! My favorite!! How did you know? *grins* Thank you so much!! *grabs a cookies and sinks her teeth into it* These are VERY delicious!!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome Wiccan ^^ and do not worry Bandaidd here you are. ::Brings Bandaidd a plate of sugar free diet cookies;: these ones are not only good they are healthy ^^.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:01 am
-stumblefoot-
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Walks into the Cabana and looks around, noticing its emptiness. Slowly makes his way over to the bar and sits down on the end bar stool* Barkeep, pour me a double shot of your finest whiskey, please. neutral
About time some one asked for a drink! I was starting to think we'd been turned into a cookie shop while my back was turned!! *Pours out a healthy double measure of Monkey shoulder* There! That should put a whoot in your whistle!!

blaugh

Monkey shoulder? I don't think I've ever heard of that. Perhaps you could elaborate on this liquor for me.
*swirls the liquor around in the glass a little and gives it a smell before slamming it back* Whoah! Good stuff! I'll take another one just like that, my man! biggrin  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:02 pm
MibuNoOkami
Don't forget the rabies shot... they do that one in the stomach (that's almost worse than the arse)... I'll tell T2 to hook you up.

User Image

Found! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:19 pm
*Strolls through the thread, checking in the corners to be sure everything's in order.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:29 am
*looks innocent while Gilda is packing that HUGE gun thingie*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:40 am
*Drops down on barstool in front of bar, exhausted after checking all the event thread claims*

I need a Large bourbon after all that! Hey who's serving here?

stressed

*Groans* On more thing I have to by my self. *Glares at Bandaid as he reaches over the bar for the Jim beam*

mad

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:53 pm
I'm in trouble? I haven't been able to do anything in Gaia for days. If I try to click a link or edit a post, it freezes and I can't log in till the next day.
I wanted to help clean up after the event and I'm stuck on the outside. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:28 pm
*Faerie flitters into the Cabana Bar* Awww poor bandaidd! I was wondering why I didn't see you in there! I hope your Gaia issues get resolved quickly! *huggles bandy, then turns to stumblefoot* Oh but Stumble, you are not doing the event all by yourself! You know very well that I've been helping out, and I saw Brat and Gilda in there too! You're working yourself too hard in there, guy. I'm following up and keeping track of the found icons, so don't you worry none about that, OK? *pats stumble on the back* 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:29 am
M E R R Y

C H R I S T M A S

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:07 pm
*Checks the threads and collects some more icons.* 4-letter word that keeps me from helping as much as I'd like... W~O~R~K gonk  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lovelyshai

1,350 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:21 pm
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone C:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:35 pm
Kanjite Knight
I don't need a nurse... not into guys... is there such a thing as a cabana girl?

User Image

I hope I found this first, if so another for team 4.  

elect82

4,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

elect82

4,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:56 pm
JustinShowcase
*Enters Cabana bar and proceeds to Ms. Bandaidd and stands in the proper military "at ease" position.* Excuse me, Ms. Bandaidd, Officer Dougherty has sent me over for a Physical Exam. I am to acquire the appropriate paperwork to report for duty immediately, mam.

User Image

Another for team 4!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:05 pm
*pouts* left out in the cold.

At least the event seems to be going well and lots of interest. that's awesome.  

bandaidd
Crew

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games