Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:13 pm
"well i see u dont use ur full power because left chaos sword behind that room and his gun with me on the table" said shi lick on hikari neck going down toward ur panties. chaos made the house but two guard huge blood hounds attack that me. "well chaos came in the party but he get hard time get here"said shi slap hakari face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:16 pm
As Shi licked her neck, she felt goosebumps over come her since she felt disgusted when he did so. A glare shoot towards Shi when he slapped Hikari. A smirk on her face formed on her countenance. "Hmph! Don't think so little of Chaos, you dimwit!" yelled Hikari as she gave a small laughter afterwards.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:26 pm
chaos drew is sword and gun slice hound in half and open fire at last hound then kick door down where is shi on hikari. " u sure run before kill u and end ur life here"said chaos aim his gun at shi. "well chaos u know u cant keep ur beast side did on hikari body and..."said shi felt the gun glow bright red and fire at chain on hikari.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:29 pm
Hikari was finally free. A smile of relief formed on her countenance as she saw Chaos. She felt that tears was about to run down her cheeks but she managed to hold it in. Hikari then got up, still a little bit staggered since the serum still haven't managed to leave her system and heading towards Chaos.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:03 pm
chaos toward hikari and reach out my arm so help out of her. then shi escape out the window and disappear in night darkness."i am sorry if was not protect u hikari"said chaos spot his other gun and pick up on the table that where hikari clothes at.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:26 pm
Hikari was happy that Chaos saved her again, but, that being said, she was also angry with herself for falling into Shi's trap. She grabbed Chaos's hand as she fell to her knees. It could have been the serum still or it was her actually terrified of what would have happened if Chaos haven't come to her rescue.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:09 pm
stare at hikari then pick ur body and carry u back to hotel with ur clothes " why r u think about need that guy and any way someone found and told what happen"said chaos near by the hotel.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:46 pm
Hikari was somewhat curious as to who it was. But, she was blushing as Chaos carried her. She couldn't look Chaos in the eye after all that has happened between them. "W-well, who told you where I was. I'd like to thank the person." spoke Hikari while she looked away from Chaos.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:56 pm
"well person meet us back main house and u say thank to her"said chaos open the door and place hikari on the bed. Then went place hikari clothes on table.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 pm
"O-oh! I see. I would love to meet this person." said Hikari with a smile on her countenance. She then smiled towards Chaos. "Thank you for saving me again." muttered Hikari as she slowly stood to get some clothes onto her.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:11 pm
"i go back to main house and alish pick u in morning and leave behind other sword with u"said chaos felt it so sad bit and ahead out the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:14 pm
Hikari was puzzled at Chaos's actions. She gave a smirk as she took a dress and donned herself with it. She then followed Chaos.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:33 pm
chaos jump off in site of the door where is keith walk by the hotel seen her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:35 pm
Hikari then turned her head left from right as she tried to look for Chaos. She couldn't believe that she had lost him. Her heart was somewhat racing since the image of Chaos gone would devastate her.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:02 am
icy walk around and pass by hotel ahead toward main house but keith stop her then slam to wall near alley way and start beat on her. "so u that man sister and weakness one in group i sure kill and hikari too but u told where chaos where is his wife at"said keith punches icy in gut and she cough up blood.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff