Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:42 am

User Image

Alice hesitantly left the boy in the care of the others, trying to shake off that experience as she walked down the steps and sat at a table. Staring at the wood grain in front of her, she tapped the tip of her fingers rhythmically on it.
She didn't particularly like being here, especially with no reason to. Why couldn't she leave? If there was something that had to be changed she had no clue what it was. The 'people' here seemed to know the place very well; did that mean it takes a long time to finally get out? It'd be logical to ask someone how long they've been there, but it's freaky enough to be a human watching everyone than actually interacting.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:27 am

User Image

*Baku awoke and found him self still in the staff room. He looked around and noticed Alice was no longer there...He thought to himself* *"Crap I hope I didn't dose off right in front of her, >> The last thing I want people think of me is that i fall asleep whiles i have company!!*"

*Now Baku got himself up out of the bed and walked into the bar he gazed over and saw hetu talking to some strange Kid and Wha'da ya know THERES VOLVO!!! glaring down at the poor stranger. Now Baku Walked up to them and tapped Volvo on the shoulder*

"Hmph!! Territorial much!?" *Baku grinned spitefully trying to irritate Volvo*

Fatal Bakumatsu

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:41 am

User Image

*Hetu covered her face once more as she saw Baku making his way over towards where they were.*
*She then answered Scanda's question*

"Chief shes fine...just secretive as always hehe"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Scanda nodded "Hmmm as always" he chuckled as he looked around "I feal like talking to her right now..." Scanda said wondering what she could be doing.

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 pm

User Image

*Hetu remained focus on the magazine she was ready but still pointed Scanda in the Direction of Chiefs office*

"Shes in there!"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:47 am

"Hmmm I might go check thanks" Scanda said as he got up and walked towards the office door and knocked on "is anybody in?" he asked waiting for a reply.

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:22 pm

User Image

*Hetu rolled her eyes and went back to her magizine..*

"Wat ever!*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:19 am

User Image

*volvo glared down at Baku as he only purpose of asking him that question was to only irritate the Hell out of him...he opened his mouth...

hatukiri

Fatal Bakumatsu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:22 am

User Image

*as Baku grinned anxiously at Volvo waiting for him to say something he caught a glimpse of Alice out of the corner of his eyes. Forgeting all about Volvo he simply turn and walked towards her direction with a friendly smile on his face*

"Hey Alice!!!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:29 am

User Image

*volvo gritted his teeth as Baku skipped away from the good cursing he had comming his way.Now his eyes narrowed as he approached a female character sitting on the far side of the bar he wondered who she was and how Baku had come to know her. but it only brief curiosity before he turned his attention back to Hetu*

"So Hetu...What exactly has been going on around here? why is it so quite in the bar all of a sudden? And where the hell is the bars owner"

*A vision of Chief Sankofa flashed in his mind but he quickly dismissed her suductive smile she threw at him the first time they met*

hatukiri

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:32 am

Scanda tapped his foot as he waited "I guess I best sit down whilst I wait for her" he said as he looked around for the nearest chair and pulled it towards him using telekeneisis and sat down "I best catch up on some reading whilst I wait" Scanda said as he pulled out a book from his bag and began to read.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:35 am

User Image

*Hetu looked around the Bar and noticed that Volvo was indeed telling the truth. The bar was unusually quite.Usually there would be someone up on stage singing or the band atleast would be playing instrumental but it could've been possible they took a break.*
*Her eyes ventured and scanned across the bar to make sure all was well, she lifted an eyebrow in curiosity, but then shrugged it off and went back to her magazine*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Diyske

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:53 pm

User Image

*Diyske looked back at the under world, with nothing but pure hatred in his eyes.That place had mad him into what he was today,and he despised himself to his core for what they had made him*
*He waved a hand and simply a portal appeared infront of him.Staring intensely into the portal he finally stepped in with out any hint of hesitation or regret.As his whole body including his long red fluid like cape that trailed behind him went through the portal, it instantly closed, and for a moment or so he was in complete and utter darkness*
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games