Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:45 am

lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
and victor ((male)) walked past the door caring an sexy female body over his sholder, once in his room he opened the wardrobe and seted it inside an tube labeled *F-5* behind that one there were 4 others with female bodies of the male soldier agents

Reks:"damn hurry up"
now victor was at the nearest burger king having diner ((depending on the next post i myght use an image... i.e: if you go there and ask me to go on a mission, it's an lol))

Reks:"Im going to gc and get a blond and a buffet pass"
his phone vibrates saing he got an text message with an image, first the text if we are going in a mission wait an hour for User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((lol death note light and L))
Reks:"ok whatever""
*Reks already took out a girl clone*
User Image
((actually it's L and raito, light is only on the anime, the original manga is raito)) one of the victor clones knocked on the glass and made an *three* simbol with his fingers, then pointed at his hand them his face then a shotgun
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:48 am

notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
now victor was at the nearest burger king having diner ((depending on the next post i myght use an image... i.e: if you go there and ask me to go on a mission, it's an lol))

his phone vibrates saing he got an text message with an image, first the text if we are going in a mission wait an hour for User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
((actually it's L and raito, light is only on the anime, the original manga is raito)) one of the victor clones knocked on the glass and made an *three* simbol with his fingers, then pointed at his hand them his face then a shotgun

Reks:"wow victor did a good job"
http://media.photobucket.com/image/kyoya and haruhi/KeeperOfTheStars_2006/Anime/Ouran/ouran11.jpg

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:51 am

lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles

User Image

http://media.photobucket.com/image/kyoya and haruhi/KeeperOfTheStars_2006/Anime/Ouran/ouran11.jpg
all other clones were motionless, as if dead ((i.e:those were the bodies to recive victor's soul))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:53 am

notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles

User Image

all other clones were motionless, as if dead ((i.e:those were the bodies to recive victor's soul))

((lol did you see the pic?))
Reks:"well victor is missing out"
Shion:*takes Victor's wopper*"yum"!

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:55 am

lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles

User Image

((only now)) victor is back from Bk "reks... what are you doing with female shion?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:58 am

notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles

((only now)) victor is back from Bk "reks... what are you doing with female shion?"

((lol Shion is Rek's 2nd class boy cousin))
Reks:"ahhh!""well she said her name is haruhi"

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:01 pm

lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles

"while she havent recived his soul she haves an fake personality... of an patological liar, she did drugs three days ago, but it was tabacco so i just remade the body with other lunges and transfered the personality... and thank god i deactivated the female you for he is sex crazed... and dont worry i didnt do anything to the bodies"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:02 pm

((greatest. scene. ever.)) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:05 pm

notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles

"while she havent recived his soul she haves an fake personality... of an patological liar, she did drugs three days ago, but it was tabacco so i just remade the body with other lunges and transfered the personality... and thank god i deactivated the female you for he is sex crazed... and dont worry i didnt do anything to the bodies"

Reks:"ok"
Shion:*takes Victors tonfas and runs*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 pm

lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles

"why are you still over your cousin's female body?" said ed taking out his phone dailing 56, then his tonfas gave out an 6 mil volts ((thats about an lightining)) shock on whoever was holding them "i will make the preparations to put shion's soul on a male body i made of his" victor said runing to shion and dialing 3000 to activate his body to prepare shion's new if he were dead

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 pm

notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles

"why are you still over your cousin's female body?" said ed taking out his phone dailing 56, then his tonfas gave out an 6 mil volts ((thats about an lightining)) shock on whoever was holding them "i will make the preparations to put shion's soul on a male body i made of his" victor said runing to shion and dialing 3000 to activate his body to prepare shion's new if he were dead

Shion:"damn you!"*draws his sword*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:13 pm

lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles

the clone looks up "are you sure he is eaven dead? plus it's not the first time he or you die" he points at rek's body labeled R-5

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:15 pm

notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles

the clone looks up "are you sure he is eaven dead? plus it's not the first time he or you die" he points at rek's body labeled R-5

Reks:*his eyes turn red and he stabs the fake Reks with his giant sword*"Never make a clone of me.....I will kill you if you do"*his eyes turn back green"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:20 pm

lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles

Reks:*his eyes turn red and he stabs the fake Reks with his giant sword*"Never make a clone of me.....I will kill you if you do"*his eyes turn back green"
"boy... if you think you are the 4th body... these are bodies not clones... if they were he... crap" the stabed body regenerates and bust out of the tube "i am imortal" "shut up" the victor body said going to the computer and tiping to terminate R-5, the body disolves "as i was saing... he would have your personality" ((g2g))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:23 pm

((bye))
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games