Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genya444

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:19 am
So I got accepted to the guild. Whee. Do expect me to lurk quite a bit (I'm not much for posting until I feel like it, and you can darn well wait). Though I am pleased that I get a free cane to thwap the whippersnappers.

Oh, and I suppose I should tell you that I'm 21 (in America) and am supposedly working toward a law degree. I'd rather just sue my way there, but they won't let me. Curses.

If it matters, there's a bit of a laundry list of stuff I like and probably another of things I don't. Supposedly I maintain a (crappy) site to explain all this. That's a lie, I don't maintain it.

Crap, now I'm gonna go and actually work on the thing.

And I'm rambling. At 4.18 in the morning.

Good night.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:02 am
Thank you for accepting me into the guild. I do hope to lurk a bit though, see if there are any interesting RPs and whatnot. I'm still coming to grips with my age (i just turned 30 last week). crying
Thanks again!
~Yinhuman  

yinhuman

x-DesireeJane-x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:32 am
*Opens one eye and stifles a yawn* Good mornin everyone, I just joined the guild and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 21 and happy that I'm not the only one here that's not a teeny bopper anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:55 am
Thank you for adding me blah blah blah...
Hello Old members & New members blah blah blah...
Glad to be here...blah blah... 4laugh

Now... where's the bar? xp

Iridescent Sugar

Variag

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:43 am
Hi everyone!
Just doing the regular "things to know about me"-stuff...
Likes: Gaia, reading, my boyfriend, new friends, old friends, firefox, apples
Occupation: Student, 3rd year bachelor of biology, will soon be done and ready for a masters project xd
Hometown: Far north, Tromsø, Norway, Europe, World, Our solar system... You know the rest...of the riddle...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:16 pm
w00t! I'm finally 21! whee *grabs cane* Thankies! Now I can properly beat some whippersnapper butt. Hi, I'm Zero and I am now finally able to join the Gaian Geezer's Guild. Hooray! sweatdrop Sorry. Well, I have loads of my interests up on my profile so feel free to PM me. Oh! And this is my new Gaia account. I should probably add my old account on here since it's my actual REALLY geezery account. Lol. See you all around! biggrin  

SaturnineZero

Darth_Davey

9,525 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:10 pm
-waves-"Hallo."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:11 pm
"Im Dave, Likes Anime, Video Games like FF and MM. And yeah woohoo."

Darth_Davey

9,525 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

YunaZeal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:00 pm
Hay, peoples

I'm YunaZeal, don't plan on giving my real name 'cos I don't like it . I like food, music, writing, reading, and (for some reason this year politics crept in) a bunch of other stuff that is currently floating around in my profile. I try to keep up a journal and a blog, and my end of a conversation. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:36 pm
Hey everyone!

Woot! got accepted into the Geezers...don't know if i'm happy about that or not. lol

I'm 21 years old, already in love with my alcohol...j/k j/k. Hm...what do you want to know?

I married at 18...eek. But what hubby doesn't know, won't hurt him... hehe.

It's good to see an "older" crowd online...i was getting tired of doing puzzles and RPing with 14 year olds sweatdrop

Want to know more? PM me...i'm a chatterbox.  

Aisling Blue

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200

A(ke) no Myojo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:17 pm
Hello all. I am possibly the oldest person on Gaia lol. I am going to be 49 years old on the 28th of Sept.
Why am I here on a site full of teeny boppers and other younsters and whipper snappers? I love anime and am young at heart.
I lurk a lot too.
Ciao  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:52 pm
Hi everybody! I just thought I would say hi and introduce myself. I'm Angelique Demone. I love dressing up my avitar in different ways and styles. I like playing the games and selling things in the market. I've been a member of Gaia since July 12, 2008. I hope to meet new people with diverse tastes and interests. This is my first guild so I'm hoping to have a lot of fun talking to you all!  

Angelique Demone

tikimother

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:14 am
Hello Everyone, smile (waves to all) I am very happy to be accepted into the Geezers Guild smile I am 59 yrs. young, married to my soulmate and we celerbrated our 10th wa, on Valentines day, we have known each other for 12 yrs. and met at our local Star Trek club. smile I love to read, write stories, paint, and do tons of craft work and lots more. smile We get real busy here a lot so not sure how often I will be online, but I try to post as often as I can in my journal here in Gaia even if I only get online a few minutes days.
Everyone have a great day and evening. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:32 am
I am Nicolas, 21, turning 22 in april.I've been with gaia for awhile... and have seen it taken over by the younger generation XD  

Nicolas Belmont

Queen Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:09 pm
Finely ppl close 2 my age lol Iv got 5 children 2 on gaia. We all use one computer rolleyes so I cant be on all the time crying I hope 2 make some new friends 3nodding  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games