Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:56 pm
" i can't be here right now i need to get something for my father " i was serrios meru came in a he poof me and suki back were we we were " come on suki lets get going ok" i said

" ok lets go " suki got up and we ran off  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:01 pm
Scarlet stood in the back in the shadows and sigh, "People never learn in some sense at this rate im going to have to fail those three." She faded and was in her office again. She was looking down at the records of the three she spoke of. The pictures were of, Suki, Ace, and Darkfire. "If i fail them......well that wont be good for them. Well Ace is coming by in a couple hours then i can tell him how to fix this little mess. But Suki and darkfire ran off....how am i suppose to help them out." She sighed again and sat down on her desk rubbing her tempels. "Failure is not an option in this school."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:05 pm
Hearing what Scarlet said Raiku teleported out of clas and into her office and began to speak. " Why aren't i failing to".  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:09 pm
meru poof in her office " i know i'm the last person u want to see darkfire father absord to much dark maige and if they don't get a sertin poitsion to him he's going to die with in a week but when he dies i die as well thats wat i mean if i die he dies it's werid i know but u really need to trust them on this one there going to be gone for awhile they already got one of ingerdents so just trust me on this one " he sign

" how much father?" suki askes

" hopeful not much father cuz my legs r killing me"  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:22 am
"Ugh.. Class." He groaned as he sat at the back. "What's the point of class when I'm leaving anyways." He sighed as he saw Raiku appear and disappear. "Lucky he can use that." Ace complained. He started sliding down out of his laziness. The teacher stared him down and Ace quickly sat up straight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:37 pm
" wat is this place?" suki said

" you'll find out" i said and i contuied to walk  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:19 pm
Scarlet sat up and stared at Meru, "Well how about you take a seat and start from the begining." Scarlet motioned to the chair infront of her and was interested to hear him out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:50 pm
When did Scarlet tell me to go to her office again? Was it after school or after class? He yawned. He looked around the class and saw people taking notes, he grabbed a pencil and a paper and pretended to take notes. The bell rang and Ace sighed out of relief. "Finally.. Might as well head to Scarlet's office." He walked through the hallways filled with students. He made a short detour to his room. He dumped his so-called school work and headed to Scarlet's office. When he got there, he knocked on her door waiting for an answer.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:55 pm
"Damn i almost forgot that i called Ace over....well Meru if you'll excuse me i have to deal with something." Scarlet lead Meru to the couch and had him sit there. She opened the door and let him in, then she sat him down on the chair infront of her desk. Then she went over and sat on her chair, "So Ace I brought you here....well i don't think you'll really care since you're going to supposably lose your powers already." She paused for a moment then continued, "Yes i know about that, anyways i wanted to tell you that you're in danger of failing....and when one fails at this school....they lose there powers, etc." She sat back and waited for him to respond.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 pm
As Scarlet addressed Meru Raiku decided to sit down as well. He was glad he installed that secret camera in scarlets brush.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:02 pm
Ace raised an eyebrow and said, "Okay then." Not one bit concerned. "I'd rather have that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 pm
"So tell me if i took your powers...what would happen to your little problem you have? You must tell me," she chuckled, "because i will be the one with your powers." She then turned around and took out her brush that she never really used, but instead used it on Suki at times. "I should really throw this thing out," she then simply disintergrated it. "There anyways," she said waiting for is answer.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:17 pm
" i geus i'll wait for her to come back" meru said " i just hope saru going to live with the condeion he's in ..." meru said meru thinks inside his head" if he dies then i die as well"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:24 pm
"Well, it depends on which perspective it's on." He said and watched the brush disintigrate. "My brother would actually enjoy it.." Then it struck him. He thought about the trouble that would cause the students, the school and Rin to head into war again. He sighed. "How bothersome..." ,he said to himself as he thought of a plan.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:24 pm
" How did she know......did she know she might have i'm not sure". Raiku said quietly to himself.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games