Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:53 pm
*waves to them as they exit*
*pulls out DS*
Just you and me User Image
*sighs and coddles the little doll and walks out into the summer night breathing in the air deeply*
*takes DS on a wandering walk to no where really*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:12 pm
User ImageSakura walked into the place with a mischievous smile across her face as she began placing bubble blowers on the tables for guests and a basket full of them on the counter for the staff and other patrons when they were picked up. She was pleased with the arrangement before she offered a two finger salute to the staff as she left the way she had come, leaving bewildered expressions on the faces of those that had seen the strange sight User Image.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:37 pm
She pulled into Chatty's and parked, wondering what sort of food to get for Psy. She knew to get her some cannoli, but as far as pasta...she had no idea. She entered the restaurant and went up to the host and asked to see a menu.

She perused the pasta offerings, and couldn't decide between the alfredo or clam sauce. So, erring on the side of caution, she ordered both, figuring Dougherty would most likely go to the hospital when he got off shift, if he wasn't there yet.

She sat and waited for her order, and as an afterthought, ordered some tea as well. Soon, her order was packed up and she paid for the meal, leaving to head to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:15 pm
Once Liada and Zephit entered Kathy's they were instantly seated at one of the tables near the fireplace. Liada felt the small buzz of an aura around the place and her tail twitched with every flicker she felt. Before either one of them could say anything the waiter left their menus to each of them and placed down a glass of milk for Zephit and a similar drink that Liada had back at the bar for her. User Image Umm...thank you?

((Sorry if it seems I'm taking the lead here Zeph, wasn't sure if you wanted to post first or not sweatdrop ))  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:21 pm
[[ No worries at all. I don't really mind, so long as I'm not pushed off cliffs. x3 ]]

The aura of the place was actually pretty comforting to him. Mysteries to daydream solutions to, which he would certainly do between fleeting gazes across the table. Zephit noticed the twitches of her tail, and definitely the expression given upon unrequested drinks being served.

"Are you alright?" He asked, placing a hand on his menu but not picking it up yet. "You look a little bothered, Liada."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:28 pm
((lol well I doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon here rofl ))

Liada looked over the menu a moment and then glanced up at Zephit. Hm? Oh nothing's really bothering hun, I just haven't been to this place in awhile so the weird aura is just throwing me off. sweatdrop What looks good to yo-? A waiter arrived to bring them a basket of bread sticks and told Liada that her order would be ready shortly before rushing off back to the kitchen. User Image Okay and I'm NOT used to that either....User Image  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:34 pm
[[ Yay for no cliffs~ xP ]]

"Thank you!" Zephit called after the waiter, before turning back to Liada with a small smile. She definitely seemed out of her element, and it seemed prudent to do something to make her feel normal.

"For being in such a state you still look very stunning. Let's ignore the atmosphere and talk." He nodded his head, an honest smile on his face. It never occurred to him that compliments probably weren't the route to making her feel comfortable.

"There are so many things I want to know."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:38 pm
Taking a sip of her drink to relax she smiled at Zephit. All right then lets play 20 questions. You can start first and ask a question, then I answer and ask you a question. Sound fair? She took a bread stick with her free hand nibbled on the end. She would enjoy this night despite the buzz of oddities she felt around her.  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:40 pm
"That sounds pretty fair to me." Zephit purred, happy to answer any questions that she would come up with. Or so he thought, because he hardly considered every question in existence.

"I'll start with an easy one. When is your birthday?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:45 pm
February 5th, as for the year......heheheh, about a few thousand years or more during the time of the Druids. sweatdrop Okay my turn, What's your favorite season? Her tail started to sway more relaxed. Glad that they came up with this idea to get her mind of the atmosphere.  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:49 pm
"Most people don't like it, because it is so cold, but I love the winter. Even though it makes my nose run sometimes, the world just looks so beautiful blanketed in snow..." Zephit closed his eyes for a moment, imagining all the winters he had been through. They were tough, really tough, but the scenery almost made the hardships worth it.

"My turn!" His eyes opened, and his ears perked up. "Where have you always wanted to go?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:55 pm
I know what you mean, I love walking during a snowfall and try to catch the snowflakes on my tongue. She giggled at the thought remembering her first winter, course she was asleep for most of it in her mortal fox being. But when she was reborn as a spirit she got to experience all the things she missed during hibernation. Well I've pretty much been everywhere during all my years alive as a demon so I really dunno where there is left for me to want to go. The waiters brought their order silently and Liada twitched a bit when they left as silently as they arrived. sweatdrop Okay number two, what made you want to come to Geezerville?  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:01 pm
"I was really lonely, and everywhere else didn't treat me very well. When I wandered into town, I just hoped to meet some nice people. I didn't really expect to meet lots of beautiful women, or someone who I found so fascinating." Zephit blushed lightly, but managed to give an honest smile through the shyness.

"I went back to the bar today just to see you, you know." His blush shaded a little darker, but his smile grew too.

"S-so anyway. Thirdly, what is your favorite treat in the world?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:12 pm
Her ears fell flat a little as he talked about his reasons that he came here. She could relate to that a bit since Liada had been pretty much wandering around until she got here. Well I'm glad you got to meet a lot of nice...and beautiful people. There are a lot of lovely ladies around here....She blushed behind her glass as she sipped her drink some more. Something told her he was pretty bluntly honest like that to every girl he's met so far. Remembering his reaction to Kat before. Um...favorite treat would have to be.....Frozen sorbet. Pomegranate flavor especially. She took a bite of her meal to compose herself and looked back at him. So since you're a cat person like Kits I take it you have a lot of similarities in cat behavior?  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:17 pm
Zephit started eating his meal, focusing on it after he saw her blush. It was the first time he wasn't sure if she was happy or embarrassed, but she hadn't run away from him yet. As long as she stayed, he was doing a decent job, right? Besides it wasn't like he could be anything but himself.

"Actually, Kits is a lot more adjusted than I am. I don't think she was ever actually I cat like I was." He nodded, remembering Kits being surprised when he told her that he was a cat before. "I have to remind myself to not nuzzle people randomly, or meow when I'm happy."

"You are a fox, right? Do you ever have a similar problem?" He asked, never having actually seen a fox or a fox-like person before.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games