Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:29 pm

((xDDDD))

Maralyn got the Message. She became aware she was on the ground, and she got up. "Well Shirean, welcome to the point where the Chibi's are being Hated." She went to help Ichiro.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Kishiko looked straight in the eye. "Of course I do love. You don't have such weakness." She blew out the candles and put them away. "May I ask you something? Do you wish to free yourself of Zack? I mean, become two people?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:21 am

kaz raised a eyebrow "sometimes but i dont think i would do that even if i did want to Zack knows a ritual that all angels know to do that why?" he said as he followed her around
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:18 pm

"Wondering. Also wondering if you guys would fight for me.." Kishiko shrugged. "I don't know. I'm pretty used to guys fighting over me. Hasn't happened in awhile though."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Kaz chuckled "we would beleave me and i think Zack would win that guy loves you alot more then me" he then kissed her neck "but only by a bit"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Kishiko still got angry with that statement. "Even a little bit is a lot in my world."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Kaz sighed he decided it was best to leave Kishiko alone when she was like this "ok well ill be in my room if you need me i love you" he then kissed her cheek and started off to his room hen he got there he layed down
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:42 pm

"Well thats okay Seyn, why would an angel be on Deathpenalty anyway?" Tsuna asked

dawgybites

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:52 pm

"I couldn't decided. So I closed my eyes, and pointed, and quickly moved my arm as I counted to 20." Seyn sulked. "And when I stopped, I pointed at DeathPenalty. You probably hate me now, don't you?"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:22 pm

"Well you had nothing to do with the bomb, infact you found it and warned me and Kuhn, Why would I hate you?"

dawgybites

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:50 am

She looked up with a very, sad expression. "Because it's my leader who blew it up and blamed it on you. The Deathpenalties should be blamed." Her tail was lying on the ground without movement, her Ears were down as if she was being scolded for doing something. Her wings started flapping, and soon she was just an inch off the ground. "I'm sorry."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:01 pm

"W-where are you going? what about Kuhn?"

Kuhn was still in her arms "can I come?"

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Xen was in the remains of the school trying to look for more biscuits. Maybe they're not that burnt!

Kishiko cradled baby Ace in her arms. "Now I think it's time to visit the once hated school." She disguised herself as 'Angel' the disguise she wore to try to fool Zack which seems like a long time ago. She put baby Ace in his crib and teleported to the school. It was a sad scene. But Kishiko took a liking to what she has done. Her gaze fell upon Ichiro, who was staring at her with a hateful expression.

"Maralyn," Ichiro growled under his breath. "Look at that blond girl over there. That's Kishiko. She's wearing a disguise she had once used to fool Zack. Seems like she's not trying to hide but trying to get our attention."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:05 am

Maralyn looked over her shoulder to see the women he was growling at. "I see." She walked over to Ichiro. "That's a terrible disguise." She snickered a bit.

Seyn looked at Kuhn. She looked back up at Tsuna. She floated herself over to him, and handed Kuhn to him. She flew up the tallest tree she could find, and sat on the tallest branch upside down, and started thinking about quitting the DeathPenalties.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:33 pm

Kishiko smiled evily grew her bat wings and flew to a nearby cave.

Ichiro watched as she left. "Should we follow?"
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games