Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:22 pm

(I wanna rip out someone's heart....Jayce you're so lucky...)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:30 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: Woohoo? X3ll

Leon only just stared at the body, his eyes shifting to the heart in his hand and the blood tha dripped from it, running down his arm. He dropped the heart back into the body's chest. He looked over to those who chanted and remained silent, letting them chant until he grew wary of the sound. He looked to the others, all his anger just gone from him, leaving him looking tired and upset. This was the first life he had taken on his own, before the beast within him would kill, but now, he had bathed his own hands in the blood of another, and he knew this was just the beginning of it.

llOOC: Yess, I am. ^^ ha ha.ll

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Garrett saw what was happening, and he felt torn. He looked at the door to the shed and back at his brother. Dude I'm gonna go. But have fun, trying to get the shed open cause if it;s meant to keep were's in, well....." he shrugged and ran off.
Nike grabbed Robert up in an excited hug and gave him a sound kiss. But then her body froze as she saw over his shoulder. She whispered in his ear, i think this clearing is surrounded by armored idiot humans with silver bullets."
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:43 pm

He started to run after him, his eyes flased to the shed. He ran over to it. "Hey! Are you alright in there?" He pulled on the handle...Nothing.

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:54 pm

"That's not good," Robert whispered back. "How many do you think there are?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:02 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon suddenly howled in fear, pain, and confusion. He soon fell silent, feeling that anger re-lighting in him. His eyes scanned the area sensing something very, very wrong. He got to his feet, still very, very nude. God, he really needed to hide extra clothes somewhere. Leon, being the new Ragnok, sighed heavily at the idea. He was young, but he guessed they had one clear rule: "You keep what you kill", And he had killed a leader.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:03 pm

User Image
"Alot. Not good. Not good." Nike was trying to think fast. she tried to see where everyone was. Would they be enough?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:07 pm

"Shall I scare them away Nike?" Brago suddenly said from behind her. He had always love to make a right time entrance.

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:09 pm

"I might have an idea to get rid of them," Robert said, ignoring Brago. "Do you remember what happens when I black out?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:13 pm

User Image
"Uh, I don't think you mentioned it." she said, then jumped out of her skin. "Brago, one of these days, I'm gonna kill you for doing that."
EDited

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:15 pm

User Image
"Brago, i though you weren't coming and thats why uyou sent me." Hana said, walking up behind him.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:22 pm

"The coupe is over. I can come and go as I please since there is no more fighting." Brago answered. "Nike, I can scare them off with my Aura. Let me take care of it." Brago said ignoreing Robert.

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:30 pm

User Image
Nike could feel the tension and a moment of insight she cried out, EVERYONE HIT THE DECK!" She dragged robert down beside her and the small army of LBF's poured out of the woods, firing their guns. They had planned to get rid of everyone including the weres.
Misha could barely hear what had been going on when the gunfire snapped her attention. The drug was finally leaving her system since she only took a half breath but the pain on her wrists was still unbearable. She moaned. Her body aching from the shaking and spasms. She crawled to her knees, wincing everytime she had to move her wrists. She could not change because of the silver in the manacles. Tears slid down her cheeks. She had to get out, the enclosed space tormenting her, a pain from her childhood. She crawled to a corner and curled into a ball.
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:34 pm

User Image
Hana heard Nike shout and turned to see what happened. She let out a scream as a bullet hit her in her left shoulder. She fell to the ground bleeding.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:34 pm

"Nike, wheres Misha?" Brago yelled over the gunfire. He had dropped to the ground with the others.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games