Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:15 pm
*he looks at manifesta* "Hey I need to collect hearts ok?""So Im gonna have to help out here""I can help seal the keyhole"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:18 pm
Manifesta growled loud in his chest "What the hell are talking about?....No wait i dont care...go away"  

Zenjin Jiruga

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:19 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

masato ''lets go to Travers town i here theirs a lot of hidden passages and good skating places''

ryu''ok'' ryu secretly stole his money back''heheeh'' they bolth went and when they got there they saw all the plases they couled grined and do triks with there skate boreds

ryu ''you were right for once''

masato ''ya wait once''
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:23 pm
Mayuri_Zenjin
Manifesta growled loud in his chest "What the hell are talking about?....No wait i dont care...go away"

"Your loss"*he sticks his keyblade out and a beam shots to the keyhole sealing it* "Thank me later"*he walks away*  

lord chazxr XIV

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:24 pm
Zagato, Wrath, Newgate, Maxis, Nero, Warlock, Majin, with Reave waiting outside of the castle ((to big for the castle)) with Riftcreator sitting at the thrown chair "good your all here"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:26 pm
Manifesta rolled his eyes "Moron...". He than turned back to June.  

Zenjin Jiruga

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:28 pm
Mayuri_Zenjin
Manifesta rolled his eyes "Moron...". He than turned back to June.

*Reks quickly pushes manifesta on the ground* "You dont call me that..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:34 pm
Manifesta catches himself before he hits the ground and looks at Reks "Boy you dont know who you are messing with. If you touch me one more time, i will teach you what a real Keyblade Master can do....now get the hell out..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:36 pm
Mayuri_Zenjin
Manifesta catches himself before he hits the ground and looks at Reks "Boy you dont know who you are messing with. If you touch me one more time, i will teach you what a real Keyblade Master can do....now get the hell out..."

"Reks stops acting like a kid and looks at him"*he pushes him again*"you dont talk to me like a dog"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:37 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

ryu ''im going to start whoo" starts grinding and doing tricks
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:38 pm
"Wrath and Majin i want you two to guard the first gate and let no one in, Warlock you and Nero i want two to destroy the keyhole, Maxis and Newgate you both are going to destroy the undergrounds of the world, and Zagato you and Reave will destroy the space around the world so no one can follow us" said Riftcreator  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:39 pm
Manifesta dissappeared and reappeared behind Reks with his Keyblade at his throat. "You will walk away now, or we will not help you..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:43 pm
Mayuri_Zenjin
Manifesta dissappeared and reappeared behind Reks with his Keyblade at his throat. "You will walk away now, or we will not help you..."

*he kicks manifesta slamming him into the wall* "Fine whatever"*he walks into a portal to the great maw collecting hearts  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:47 pm
Riftcreator opens a portal "do you all understand what you must do" he asked them "yes Creator" they all yelled  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games