Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 pm
*runs up to the door, stops, calms self, straightens clothes, walks in cooly*

*up to the desk* Good day! Is Miss Amy or Miss Jessi here? *smiles politely*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:28 pm
{{I can RP the lady behind the desk, though you're free to do it, too, if you come in and no one is around. smile }}

Haley looked up from the paper she was writing on and smiled cheerfully at the man. "Hello, sir. Welcome to Aqua Springs. Miss Amy is here. She's in the lounge that's right off to your left there."  

Jessi_Deramis

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:31 pm
((Can't really do that if I don't know if someone is here or not. lol ))

Thanks Miss! *nod head deeply*

Have a great day, pretty miss. wink

*heads into longue*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:34 pm
{{...Der. Good point. wink LOL! Guess I'm not anymore 'with it' today than I was late last night. lol. I'll log into my other account now.}}

Haley smiled and waved to the man. "You're very welcome, and thank you. You have a very nice day, too!"  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:37 pm
{{I'll change my avi's outfit after this. It's great to have such activity in the afternoon! XD}}

Amy was sitting on one of the leather couches looking over Karrie's schedule and comparing it to her own for the rest of the week. She had a pen out, both of the schedule sheets on her lap, and a piece of paper off to her side that she could right notes on. Thistle was sleeping in one of the lounge chairs in front of the fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:37 pm
*spies Miss Kits in her office and quickly rushes past*

*tries to be sneaky, hiding behind a plants in the lonuge*

*breath held, hopes Kits didn't see*

*whispers to Amy and waves, going quickly to her side*

*hides on the side where Kits can't see* Good afternoon, Miss Amy.  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:46 pm
Amy looked up in surprise when someone sat down beside her. When she saw who it was, she smiled slightly. "Oh. Rod. Hello. It's good to see you. How are you doing today?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:50 pm
Shhhh, I don't want Kits to see me. wink *looks her over* My don't you look nice. wink

((Lunch date is here. bbl))  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:02 pm
{{Okay}}

Amy quirked an eyebrow at Rod. "You don't? Why is that?"

She looked at her dress and sighed softly. "Thank you. I'm in mourning... I lost Icy in the woods while we were looking for Thistle earlier. Luckily we found her, but Icy got lost on the way back..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:05 pm
{{This is the text Amy sent to Flame earlier.}}

After Amy had arrived back at AS, she threw herself into the couch, careful not to jar Thistle in her arms, and tried to catch her breath. She was breathing very hard from having run all the way here from the woods.

She took out Icy's cell phone, which must have been dropped in the woods at some point before Icy went missing, and started to look for the contact that was listed as the first speed dial contact.

When she had found the person, she looked at the name and then typed out a text to that person.

Amy's quote to Flame
Flame. You don't know me and I think I've only heard your name once before, but I found your number and name as Icy's first speed dial contact. I'm afraid I have some terrible news. Icy and I were looking for Thistle in the woods earlier. She had run off chasing a butterfly. Icy had always liked Thistle, and for some unknown reason, she was by the woods when Thistle ran into it. She helped me find Thistle, but when we were heading back out of the woods, I turned around and she was gone! I tried looking for her, but all I found was her phone. If you need help looking for her again, please contact me. I will help at any time. My phone number is.. {{cell number}}. Again, I'm so sorry.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:37 pm
That is some fancy mourning round here. 3nodding *shushes her again* Because ninja *leans in* I'm planning a surprise for her and I don't want her to know. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:05 pm
"Umm, thank you, I think..."

When Rod mentioned that he was wanting to surprise Kits, Amy's eyes widened slightly and a grin began to appear on her face. "Really?! That's great!"

She then quickly dropped her voice. "You know... she's clear in our office. There's no way she could hear us all the way out here. Do you need my help with it?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:14 pm
Don't wanna take the chance. wink Why yes, that's why I came. biggrin *grins at her* Do you happen to know the immuzation status of her numerous animals? Also, how many pets does she have?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:31 pm
Amy looked confused. "The what status? Are you talking about if their shots are up to date? And I honestly have no idea how many she has. She's gained a few lately, so the number is always changing. I'm sorry I don't know that information, Rod. What exactly are you doing?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:35 pm
*enterlaces fingers and puts hands behind head*

*leans back and slouches on couch* *kicks feet out in front of*

I heard that lady over at the Racing place is an expert or some such an magic animals.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games