Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
Priscilla Richardson - Connelly
First Year Slytherin
Eleven Year Old - Pureblood
Twin & Step Sister

Location : Great Hall - Sorting → Slytherin Table (2042)

Priscilla watched as her step sister was sorted into Hufflepuff. Honestly, she thought the girl was a squib and being a puff wasn’t too far off. Then her sister ended up in Ravenclaw. How was her sister a bloody eagle? It made no sense what so ever. She was the brains of every operation, not Cici. The girl couldn’t even keep her head on if it wasn’t attached. Priscilla only managed a bewildered glare before her name was called. Pushing her thoughts aside, she walked up to the sorting hat and waited for her result.

‘You'd do well to mind your manners, girl. Impatience will get you nowhere. But, you are quite right, I think you'll learn your lesson well in’ “Slytherin!” How dare that hat say those things. She didn’t need to mind anything. It did get one thing right though and that was her house. Priscilla seriously was beginning to lose faith with all these sortings that sounded completely off.

Taking a seat among the green and silver house, Priscilla smiled down at her robes. Just the right shade of green. Scanning the table, she noted the boy and shortly after the girl from before the summer. Neither of which she bothered to care about and their house didn’t change that now. Priscilla overheard an older Whitethorne boy talking to the girl she’d met.

“You have got to be kidding me…” She said with a roll of her eyes. She could not believe his comment. For starters the boy was a Whitethorne which meant he was a complete waste of time. More to the point world domination was so last century. Nobody called it that anymore. Besides if someone was planning to take over anything, they certainly wouldn’t go telling anyone about it. How lame did you have to be to have the last name Whitethorne? Cilla’s thought; quite a bit.

Company : Slytherins...

OOC : Here be your reaction Dia xD

Diamond Wales

You'd do well to mind your manners, girl
                                                  Impatience will get you nowhere
                                                  But, you are quite right,
                                                  I think you'll learn your lesson well in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:32 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny shrugged. He was not used to talking about himself. "Well...I live with my grandma who is a seamstress so practically all non uniform clothes are homemade. I don't fit much else" He said sheepishly. He was tempted to mention why he was a big boy but he was a bit worried if Aeryn would still want to be his friend. She didn't seem the type to all mean about something like the fact he was special. He wasn't ashamed it was just annoying when people heckled him. Perhaps if she asked. He was sure it be hard to hide eventully he was pretty certain he break the 6' line by this time next year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            Miss Gryffindork

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:20 am
User Image
User ImageVespera❃SalazarUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera smiled at the boy, " Nice to meet you Issac Whitethorne, second year. If you couldn't tell by my name being said through the room, I'm Vespera Salazar. I'm happy to be in this house, although, now that you say world domination isn't such a great idea...I may have to rethink my plans on how to survive." She grinned at the world domination, jokingly finishing her sentence. She stopped laughing and continued on, "Alas, I really just want to do well in Hogwarts and well, the hat seems to think Slytherin will do that for me." She shrugged, while focusing on the face in front of her, she would desperately try to remember his name (and inevitably forget within the next five minutes).

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Slytherin Table
With Whom: Slytherins
Thinking about: World domination anyone?
Vespera Description: Short 4' even, blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: Green dress with laced sleeves with school robes over top.
OOC: Thanks Dia smile

Diamond Wales

_____

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:39 pm
User Image
                                                  Hypocritical, egotistical
                                                  Don't wanna be the parenthetical, hypothetical
                                                  Working hard on something that I'm proud of, out of the box
                                                  An epoxy to the world and the vision we've lost

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ḧäḷḟḅḷööḋ || Ṡëċöṅḋ Ÿëäṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ

════════════════════════

Issac grinned a bit as she introduced herself and stated she might have to rethink her plans on survival. He wondered if she had any family members that also were former Slytherins. He knew it helped him out that his family was historically Slytherin, even if most of the current members were in other houses. Though, he figured his nieces and nephews were pretty good at taking care of themselves. Between Chance and Kory being beaters and Zach and Desi having their own fangs, someone had to be stupid to mess with them. "Well, I think I could help. Got some advice from my sister and dad who were in the house. Basically all they said was don't get involved with stupid people with stupid ambitions and you should be good. You tend to avoid having a target on your back if you do that."

He glanced over to the other girl who had sat near them, who had rolled her eyes and made her own comment. "I could be, yeah, but I'm just giving advice. Can't help it if people don't listen to it. My sister said it was a fatal flaw of the house, being too prideful to acknowledge when you're in over your head. And here? If you make wrong people mad? You're likely to be in way over your head. Pretty sure the seventh year prefect wouldn't mind biting someone's head off." He shrugged, figuring that the girl could take that information and heed his advice or not. He wasn't going to get mixed up in someone being stupid and getting in trouble.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, she was sorted here, hope that means she's not one of the crazies...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm an apostrophe
                                                  I'm just a symbol to remind you that there's more to see
                                                  I'm just a product of the system of catastrophe
                                                  And yet a masterpiece, and yet I'm half-diseased
                                                  And when I am deceased
                                                  At least I'll go down to the grave and die happily
                                                  And leave the body and my soul to be a part of thee
                                                  I do what it takes

Stefan Lee Salvatore

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:41 pm
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian had happily sent Areyn to the boats with a confused and concerned look. She'd be fine. He missed the carriage with the twins but that was fine he wrote up a note while on the ride as Batman was curled happily in his robe pocket. He had taken alikeing to a Hufflepuff in his year, Katya. Not a lot made him nervous but he had spotted her with her sister on the platform and on the train. He had hoped he did not blush when she said hi. He was plenty old enough to know what was going on. He had a crush on her. She was nice and well kinda pretty. He figured get the awkward out of the way and just see where it goes. Maybe it just puppy love? Only one way to tell. He sat at the table eagerly awaiting Aeryn's sort. Woo! He cheered annoying loud when the hat sent her to Slytherin. She seemed grump and even stuck her tongue out at him, but she seemed to already be making friends so Cian was happy. He wanted to get this done before food so he decertly scooped Batman from his pocket and gave the ferret a tightly folded note with Katya’s name on it. “give that to katya that girl who gave you that ribbon last year.” Batman took the note in his mouth and scurried under tables to where he sniffed out the proper scent. Climbing up the outside of the robe batman ended up in her lap and held said note in little paws. Batman hoped for pets or a treat in return.

Quote:

Hey! Assuming Batman doesn’t simply go off and eat this, this is Cian! I think your pretty, wanna meet up on the first Hogsmeade trip and like get lunch or something? We can go to Zonkos too I heard it a good store! =D

((Yes Cian drew a smile face))

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time
                                                                            Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:23 pm
Now when they see us on the streets
All they wanna do is take pics
And I'm like, okay (yeah, okay)
And when they hear us on the beat
All they wanna do is make hits
And I'm like, okay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will snickered as Andi could barely contain her excitement at the glitter that exploded out of the can along with the snake having been confident his younger friend would enjoy it. She was one of the few people he knew that had a strange love of glitter and so the twins tried to include her in any schemes/pranks that involved the stuff. Her glitter bombs were a thing of beauty and nothing he or Jack tried to do could ever replicate it. At her question of if they'd prepped for Gryffindor, the teen swiftly shook his head. "Nope." he answered popping the "p" sound. "You being in Slytherin was honestly such a no-brainer we didn't even dignify it with a bet. Speaking of bets though, that lil brat Gid just cost me one. Well, at least Jack doesn't get it either...unless he made a side one with Ridley which honestly sounds way too logical for Jack so he probably didn't." Will said matter-of-factly dragging his twin. Like he wasn't doing the same over at the Gryffindor table, please. "Right, well as your honorary guide to Slytherin let me be the first to say well done on your first step towards world domination. Your next step is getting a filing system for all the paperwork. It's the one thing they never really warn you about before you do it because I bet if they did, you wouldn't." he said in a normal tone of voice with only his eyes and slight smirk showing amusement.
Cara MiaKitty

And if you're feelin' how I'm feelin'
How the world should be: perfectly
Fire like I’m third degree, and suddenly
Shawty, we got so high
Firefly

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:27 am
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian eagerly awaited Batman's return. A few minutes later Cian felt the tug of a ferret climbing into his lap. He had the note with Katya's ribbon on it. "Dude you are the smoothest wing man...wing ferret? Here I'll put the ribbon on you." He said where his ferret could hear him. He took off the ribbon and tied it just right on him. Batman did his weird ferret sound of approval before returning to sleep in Cian's robe pocket. He opened his not to see the reply. Yay! She agreed and it was plenty of time to meet up and plan the trip.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time
                                                                            Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi's brow furrowed slightly at the mention of Gid. She didn't know the other boy super well, just through the twins, since she didn't spend quite as much time at Diagon Alley as they did. Lyre worked there, but she wasn't as interested in hanging around a publishing house as her older brothers were, and besides that, Mr. Whitethorne was just about the only person she'd ever met who gave her the heebie jeebies. Thanks but no thanks, she was so not interested in being on the receiving end of one of his lectures. But she did like Gid, even if they hadn't spent much time around each other. He was good fun, if a bit less... creative, than she and the twins were. "You didn't think he'd be in Hufflepuff?" she asked, curious. She didn't know much about the house, after all, so it wasn't like she could speak to the predictability, or lack thereof. "Why not? What did you think he'd get?" Gid didn't really strike her as the Slytherin type, she didn't think. Maybe Gryffindor with Jack? That would make sense, she guessed, since he got along with the twins and all.

spaceShe looked towards the Hufflepuff table, trying to spot the redheaded boy. It was easy enough, and she found him sitting with an older girl with dark hair who looked vaguely familiar. She couldn't quite place her, though.
                                          "Who's that he's sitting with?" she asked, curious. She was really pretty, and really pale, and Andi was wracking her brain trying to recall where she'd seen her before. Of course, James had like a million friends so keeping track of them and all their various kids was almost impossible. Lyre had less friends, but on top of James' it was a bit too much at times.

spaceShe did scoff slightly at the idea of Jack having made a bet with Ridley, if only because she had a hard time imagining Ridley taking part in such a thing. Then again, she knew the older girl even less than she knew Gid, and Will was her cousin.
                                          "She never struck me as the gambling type," Andi said slowly, "seems too practical for it. But, I guess I'm wrong?" Then again, Andi had met her mother a handful of times, and even her dad once, when he'd been in the music shop visiting his wife. They seemed... interesting, to say the least. "But, yeah, Jack's not really the brains of this operation, let's be real." She snickered a bit. She loved both of the twins in equal measure, of course, but it had always been pretty obvious that she and Will were the smart ones. No offense to Jack. He was definitely the funny one, at least.

spaceShe gave a dramatic fake-shudder at the mention of filing. Not that she was disorganized, especially not compared to some people she could mention (cough DUANE cough), but she wasn't exactly a color-coding fiend, either.
                                          "I thought the whole point of world domination was avoiding that kind of busywork," she mused with a smirk. "Oh, wait, I have to work my way up the food chain enough that I can hire underlings, right? That shouldn't be too hard. James has plenty of money for startup capital." Of course, world domination as a goal actually sounded incredibly boring. Andi would settle for, say, revenge on her mother and less-than-awesome siblings. She was still formulating those plans, of course.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                          wнen - Sorting Feast
                                          wιтн - Will
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:00 pm
Kaden "Kaycee" Cornick
first year | slytherin | muggle-born

Thankfully, Kaden had survived the sorting unscathed. 'Slytherin,' he thought as he hopped down off the stool and walked his small, scrawny self over to the table with the green snake banners, happy that all those eyes were off him. He didn't know anything about Slytherin, but.. he was supposed to trust the hat, right?

At the table, there were a bunch of other kids already talking. Some of them he recognized from the first-year crowd, so he tried to sit at the end of the table where most of them had gathered. Folding his robes under his bum, he slid onto the bench and nervously combed his fingers through his dyed pink hair, green eyes darting around the table to see if he could find anyone with a friendly face.

He wondered how many of these kids grew up in magic families, and how many had no idea a wizarding world even existed til they got their letter, like he did. He still didn't even really know what magic was, just that apparently he had it. All of this was still very much like a dream to him, and he half expected to wake up at any moment.

More than anything, though, he hoped that there would be no bullies here, like at his old school. Them, he sort of learned how to deal with... but these kids had magic on their side. The thought was intimidating. 'Don't look scared,' he reminded himself, and looked up from his empty plate toward the other kids with a somewhat forced smile. He would get used to this. Maybe one day soon he wouldn't have to force it to seem happy.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Kungfudemoness

Yukina101

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:04 pm
Now when they see us on the streets
All they wanna do is take pics
And I'm like, okay (yeah, okay)
And when they hear us on the beat
All they wanna do is make hits
And I'm like, okay

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will directed a fake scowl over towards his younger friend at the Hufflepuff table knowing full well Gid couldn't see it. "My bet was Ravenclaw, Jack's was Gryffindor. Honestly, now that I'm thinking of everything, I can see how he ended up in Hufflepuff. But also c'mon, I for sure thought he'd be a dead ringer for the ravens! He has that whole air-headed genius thing working for him!" the teen said with a huff. He loved the kid like a younger brother but sometimes he just didn't think the kid was all there. Though the same could definitely be said about him and Jack so, it was moot.

At her question of who Gid was sitting with, Will's face automatically adopted it's usual blissful look at the thought of Desi. "That my dear friend is Desiree Whitethorne, lovely goddess of darkness and unobtainable beauty and the current holder to the key of my heart. She's the perfect personification of the fine line between madness and genius that resides within us all and she maintains it with an air of dignity of which leaves me in awe. She's also got fangs which makes her like, 1000% cooler." he added as an afterthought. When they were younger, the twins hadn't paid the Whitethorne twins much notice mainly because they thought they'd be boring considering who their parents were. Vampires or no, Professor Whitethorne and her husband were no scarier or impressive than sea anemone.

Unknowingly, Will had propped his chin on his hand and was staring longingly over at the Hufflepuff table as he recounted everything to Andi and only noticed when he slipped and nearly overturned his goblet, which would've been highly embarrassing. This also brought him back to hearing Andi comment about Jack gambling and snickered at her correct observation that the Gryffindor wasn't the brains of their schemes. "Occasionally he'll have a good idea, but those are few and far between. But he makes fantastic distractions though." he said with a hum thinking of their last run. He'd nearly used up their stores of rubber ducks; luckily though they could go to Hogsmeade and possibly regroup.

Will snickered as Andi shuddered at the idea of filing and paperwork for world domination and practically cackled when she mentioned using James for capital. "I doubt your cousin uncle would be happy giving money for world domination. Plus that's really more of a starter quest, the only ones who really strive for it are those with no creativity. Seriously, what fun would their be in world domination? Not just paperwork, you gotta show your strength every so often so people don't try and overthrow you, even if you're doing a good job because Ogun knows no one wants to be lead under a single flag or banner. I'll leave that for when I'm old and bored thanks." Will said with a scrunched nose.
Cara MiaKitty

And if you're feelin' how I'm feelin'
How the world should be: perfectly
Fire like I’m third degree, and suddenly
Shawty, we got so high
Firefly

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi was somewhat puzzled by the notion of Gid as a Ravenclaw, but then again her only example of one was... well... Vince. Who Gid was not like in the slightest. "I don't really know much about the houses," she admitted. "I mostly just base it off of who I know in them, which, you know. Vince is a Ravenclaw, so I guess I just thought they were a bunch of broody bookworms." She snickered slightly. No offense to her brother, who at least managed to make brooding look good, she supposed (he was related to her, and for all her parent's faults, they did produce some attractive kids). "Ridley's in Ravenclaw too, but I don't know her super well. She's not as broody, I guess. But definitely a bookworm." Personally, Andi thought that Ridley was hilarious, mostly because people always got super confused when she opened her mouth. There was something horribly satisfying about a preteen managing to verbally eviscerate an adult. If she was just a little more mischievous, Andi might want to be, like, her apprentice. As it stood, she admired the girl immensely.

spaceOf course, as soon as Will said the girl's name, Andi regretted everything. She bit back a sigh, but didn't bother to hide her dramatic eye-rolling as he began to wax poetical about his one true love, or whatever he thought she was. Other than some sort of dark ethereal being, which, ew. It wasn't like Andi hadn't heard it time and time again over the years, she knew who Desiree was. She just didn't quite have the face for the name. She must've seen her in passing, though, probably because Lyre was friends with her mum. Arching a brow, she snorted.
                                          "So she's really a vampire? Or, part, or something?" Andi asked, reasonably curious. Well, if she had to listen to Will go on and on about his massive crush on the girl, she could at least actual learn something interesting. The fact that magic was real was already pretty interesting. Vampires being real was even more so. Although Andi still struggled to believe that Adalaide Whitethorne, best friend of Lyre Masters the bookworm extraordinaire, was a bloodsucking fiend of the night. Desiree... okay, looking at the girl, that she could see. She had something shifty about her. Or maybe it was the whole unearthly pretty with translucent skin thing she had going on.

spaceThe idea that James wouldn't help bankroll her operations was laughable at best, so she did just that, laughed at it.
                                          "Oh c'mon, James loooooves me," she pointed out. "Plus, like. Just think of everything he lets Milo get away with! And Cyd! Clearly there are dubious morals at work here." Really, Milo was just about the least offensive person on the planet. But he was also something of a troll, which Andi loved about him. He was definitely more fun than Wyatt, who was really only fun if you wanted to make fun of James. Andi liked making fun of people, but she did like to avoid making fun of the people who spoiled her rotten. That was just bad for business. "But, yeah, you're right. World domination sounds like asking for trouble. Like, being an elected official for a country is bad enough, I can't imagine being in charge of the whole world."

spaceThe first year took a moment to survey the table, making note of the kids who'd been sorted into her house with her. There was the really big kid, who she was super curious about, make no mistake. A couple of girls she didn't really know or even want to, based on the expressions on their faces (ugh, she was going to be roommates with them, wasn't she?). "Geeze, it's like invasion of the blondes," she muttered, elbowing Will in the ribs as if she herself was not part of that invasion. Although, there was one notable exception, a boy with pink hair, of all things, who'd sat nearby. She considered him for a moment, then thrust her hand out, waving it in his direction. "Hey! Hey, I'm Andi! What's your name?" she asked. Really, the question she wanted to ask why 'why do you have pink hair,' because she'd discovered that sometimes magical kids just... had weird hair, which was interesting and cool and she was super jealous. But also, she should probably get to know the kids in her actual year, and he looked kind of... lost. She definitely wasn't, since she had Will, so she saw no reason not to help the kid out.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                          wнen - Sorting Feast
                                          wιтн - Will
                                          - ooc -
                                          The bad news is there's definitely bullies in this house
                                          The good news is Andi will destroy them if they look sideways at anyone she likes

Yukina101

SkittyGirl826

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:48 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:34 pm

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Fuzzymelonlord

Winsome Fey

SkittyGirl826

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy had spent the train ride in the prefect car determined to do the station proud. He even discussed with Rebecca on who was to escort the first years. He was prompt in arriving at the school as he wanted a good spot. Watching the sorting he watched where everyone went. One curiously tall kid he has be wondering about got sorted to his house. He signed at some third year who had brought themed party supplies. Eh it was harmless he wouldn't spoil the fun. He keep an eye just in case though. He was relieved once sorting was over and was time to eat.

He kept an eye on the first years making sure they got to eat plenty. Let them have fun and celebrate. After dessert and everyone seemed well and full he nodded to Rebecca. He stood up from the table to address the new slytherins. He whistled to get them to look over at him before talking to them. “First years! My name is Jeremy Travers, one of you Prefects along with Rebecca Richardson. Now that dinner is done I will show you to the dorms. You will also see the Hufflepuff common room is nearby so be sure to stick with me. Now let's line up and we can go.” He announced. Once they all had lined up he signalled to follow him and left toward the common room.

exit to The Dungeon Staircase

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 pm
    Kaden "Kaycee" Cornick
    first year | slytherin | muggle-born

While Kaden was looking for the friendly crowd, he did not expect anyone to greet him with such enthusiasm as the blonde freckled girl had. His eyes widened for an instant, before he cleared his throat and waved at her back. "I'm Kaycee," he said, hopefully loud enough for her to hear over the din of voices in the room. "Nice to meet you."

Of course, as soon as he had introduced himself the Headmaster had stood up to make his announcements, so he had to put that conversation on hold for a minute. When Professor Steele was finished and told everyone to enjoy the feast, Kaycee looked around, expecting an entourage of chefs or servers to bring out all the food. But then, he heard a collective gasp from nearby, and smelt the most delicious things. He glanced back to the table and nearly jumped out of his seat, his eyes as big as saucers when he saw the spread that had suddenly appeared before them.

"Holy wow!" he exclaimed, in barely more than a whisper. His jaw had apparently come unhinged, because he was having a hard time keeping his mouth from hanging open in awe of what had just happened. "Magic..." But, as everyone had started digging in, he snapped himself out of it and started loading his plate with all of his favorite foods. His belly was feeling quite rumbly, after all.

Once he had taken several huge bites of meat and potatoes and buttered dinner rolls, he turned back over to the blonde girl who had spoken to him before, and reached out to her gently to tap her shoulder. "Andi? Um, so how much do you know about magic already? I was kind of thinking about how many kids come here from families who already know a bunch about magic.."

Cara MiaKitty

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:03 pm
    User ImageUser Image

ѕσмєωнєяє ιи тнє єи∂ σf αℓℓ тнιѕ нαтє
                                                            тнєяє'ѕ α ℓιgнт αнєα∂ тнαт ѕнιиєѕ ιитσ тнιѕ gяανє
                                                            тнαт'ѕ ιи тнє єи∂ σf αℓℓ тнιѕ ραιи

spaceMallaidh frowned slightly at the hat's comments. She failed to see how where she slept at night would have much say in who she chose to be as a person. That was about the decisions she made, not what color her robes were. Which, she did notice, with no small amount of wonder, that they had become a deep, vibrant green. She kept her expression neutral, however, not caring to become the object of anyone's attention. Some if not most of her classmates would be from magical families, so she couldn't let on that she didn't know much about it. At best, they would feel the need to interject themselves into her life in order to 'help' her, and at worst they would use her lack of knowledge as power over her. Neither option was very desirable in her eyes.

spaceShe figured out easily enough which table to sit at, and made her way over, dropping into the first available seat with a small frown. She turned to catch her brother's sorting, wondering why, exactly, he hadn't gotten the same house as her. She knew there was a personality aspect to it, she'd paid enough attention to catch that much. But it still set her ill at ease, because she didn't know how to deal with being separated from him. His was the only presence she really enjoyed, or the only one that was with her here at the school, in any case. Being apart from him was going to be awful. But, she couldn't do anything about it, only adapt. Which she would. With a sigh, she turned away from the sorting. It didn't hold much interest for her now. Not that there was much else to capture it at the table, she supposed. But at least she could start memorizing the faces of her housemates.

ι αм иσт αfяαι∂, ι ωσи'т вυяи συт ιи тнιѕ ρℓα¢є
                                                            му ιитєитισи ιѕ тσ fα∂є αи∂ ι ωιℓℓ, ι ωιℓℓ
                                                            ιи тнιѕ нσυѕє σи α нιℓℓ тнє ∂єα∂ αяє ℓινιиg ѕтιℓℓ
                                                            тнєιя ιитєитισи ιѕ тσ кιℓℓ αи∂ тнєу ωιℓℓ, тнєу ωιℓℓ
                                                            кєєρ уσυя ¢нιℓ∂яєи ѕαfє ιиѕι∂є, συт σf ρσ¢кєт, συт σf мιи∂
                                                            υитιℓ тнєу ∂яιик тнє ωιиє αи∂ тнєу ωιℓℓ, тнєу ωιℓℓ, тнєу ωιℓℓ

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                                            wнen - Sorting Feast 2043
                                                            wιтн - Slytherins
                                                            - ooc -
                                                            Open for interaction!

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games