Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXIbara listened as Ivilice claimed she was mentally fine and let out a soft almost inaudible sigh of relief as she continued to speak about her relations with the other nations, which didn't concern him too much. As far as Ibara knew they had bad relations with them all. Ibara glanced up at Ivilce as she tapped a tattoo on her skin not knowing what exactly it meant when someone burst into the room. "Lord Hokage!" it was an ANBU fully garbed as though he had been outside the village. He was panting heavily meaning he had run quite a distance to arrive at the Hokage's mansion. "Yes?" Ibara asked. The Anbu whispered in his ear and Ibara's eyes widened. It was the opportunity he had literally just been speaking about with Ivilice. "Lady Kazekage.. on our borders you say?" Paying no mind to having Ivilice in the room. As a Konin of the leaf and his new jinchuuriki he trusted her without having to put much thought into it.

XXXXXIbara turned to Ivilice. "I'm bringing you with me, I trust you but I still want to keep an eye on you for now, make sure... nothing happens." Ibara offered a wan smile. As he stood from his desk, it seemed rest time was over. Ibara let out a sigh of effort as he stood, his body aching severly. "It appears they have no intent to invade, which is good for us, but I still wish for you to come with me." Ibara began making his way to the door. "We'll need others as well. Orbezeous says there is quite a few Suna-nin on our border. I'd rather be safe than sorry." The hokage grabbed the cloak he had discarded and wrapped it over his shoulders attaching it with a small chain around the neck after slipping his arms through the sleeves. "Let's go." [exits to gates]

Chakra Pool: 858/1590
                                                        Stamina Pool: 700/700
                                                        Stored Chakra: 1590/1590
                                                        Sage Chakra:0/515
                                                        AC/Ryo: 78,100/6,050

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
                                                        Sharingan Status: Inactive
                                                        Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
                                                        Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
                                                        Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
                                                        Resting: 78
                                                        Out of Combat: 15

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:19 am
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1135 / 1135___Stamina: 845___Rank__: Konin___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

Taka stood and slid her fan back into her obi. She left the two items on the couch giving a brief look back at the collar laying there."Ill bring three..."She commented and walked from the building. On the way out she formed a single seal and her trio of lions appeared behind her in stride. They followed their alpha, queuing what mood they should be in from watching her as the went.

[exit]

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Personal Attribute: Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.
• Hummingbird’s Flight: The user, after practicing with many forms of throwing weapons, gains the ability to throw any weapon, regardless of size, with almost perfect accuracy over a very large range. While this does not compensate for any movement on the part of the opponent, the user can now create effective distractions that he/she can use to maneuver the opponent, or can even incapacitate the target.
• Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Crazy Legs: The user simply focuses on fluidity, movement and simple attack routines. From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.
• Jazz Hands: As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.
• Drunken Tango: Just like Crazy Legs and Jazz Hands, this is another passive training technique. This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.
• Enlightened Drunkenness: Difficult, yet for the Master Drunk, essential. The practitioner of this style is able to, once true drunken enlightenment and zen-like status have been bestowed upon him/her, induce a perpetual drunken or tipsy state by sheer force of will~
• The First Akira: Akira of Speed: The most basic of all stances, movements are simple and often revolve around solid foot movements with watery arm gestures. The user begins with both legs together and their arms to their side. The user must practice simple, yet swift strikes. This stance increases the natural agility of one's body moderately.
• The Fourth Akira: The Akira of Coordination: Having understood Elegance, Speed, and Balance, the user moves on to learn the proper coordination behind the use of the fans. In this particular stance, the user assumes a rather simple stance, emphasizing however on the seemingly loose grip. This stance tends to look different from one practitioner to another, the emphasis being upon a greater range of motion for their blades. The user practices in this stance to allow the natural grace wash over them by finding the stance most fitting for themselves.
• The Fifth Akira: The Akira of Focus: Having understood the art of speed, balance, elegance and coordination, the shinobi moves on to accuracy. Utilizing their focus, one must find the stance for one's self, much like they did with coordination. The only thing disclosed to practitioners is the movement is minimized in its emphasis, striking at specified locations in powerful strokes. Despite power pressed into each strike, the user practices on taking shots only deep enough to cause nonlethal bleeding. While in this particular stance, the user will let speed suffer, to take on a more predictive method, combined with more sporadic techniques.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:07 am
User ImageUser Image

User ImageXXXXXWith the threats being taken care of at least for the time being Ibara strolled up to HIS office for the last time. Soon it would no longer be his office but Ryoku's looking at the building he let out a soft sigh. He wasn't expecting to become Hokage, and he'd be a dirty liar if he said he hadn't dreamed about becoming hokage but he never really thought it would happen. His body contined to move on its own while his mind wandered moving itself though the mansion as if it were on auto-pilot. Checking behind him to be sure the Kazekage and Ayame were following every so often. He didn't really say anything to them on the way to the mansion as most of the words that would be said inside the office held far more meaning. That and Ibara wasn't very good at small talk. He finally reached the door of his office pushing it open revealing a dim dark room. Ibara reached to his left and flicked on a light as he plodded through the office to where a mountain of paper work covered his desk. "The Hokage is always busy here, so many reports." Ibara sighed and somehow smiled at the same time. The man would wait for Ayame and bast to enter and be seated before he would take his seat himself.

Chakra Pool: 1357/1835
                                                        Stamina Pool: 815/815
                                                        Stored Chakra: 1835/1835
                                                        Sage Chakra:--/580
                                                        AC/Ryo: 110,900/42,350

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
                                                        Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra

Chakra Recovery
                                                        Resting: 80

Ergo War
XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:58 am
Blinkkyz

XAyame_HatakeX

Bast followed behind Ibara silently. Her arms were crossed in front of her chest sternly, and she could not help but take in the furnishings of the building with some mild distaste. It felt much less like the Office she had expected and much more like a large lounge, though that was probably at least partially due to how stark the Office in Suna was. Stone was the primary component of that building's construction, so that it might be easily rebuilt with Doton Ninjutsu in case of an attack.

When at last the group arrived in the Office proper, Bast remained standing in one corner for several moments until it became apparent that Ibara was waiting for everyone to sit. She took a seat on one of the chairs nearest the desk, then crossed one leg over the other and recrossed her arms.

"You'd think there would be some way to get through all of the paperwork in record time, but they always add more," she said jokingly, secretly mocking the Hokage's lack of an army of intelligent pens.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:17 pm
Ergo War

Blinkky
User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Ayame stood behind Lady Bast as Daichi moved to lie in front of Bast. Neither of them would say anything letting Bast do all the talking.
Ayame looked around the office and inwardly grumbled. So this is what she had to look forward to as the Kazekage.....she shrugged. Oh well maybe she could figure some way to go about getting things done as Lady Bast had. Could she make small minions with Daichi's doton? She would have to speak with Bast at the end of this little excursions as well as check on the ninja she had injured.
Daichi gave a yawn and laid his head in Bast's lap. The hokage didn't have someone for him to play with so he was slightly bored.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

██████Rank:Kazekage/Konin
██████Chakra: 1525
██████Stamina: 755
██████✧Chakra: 1525
██████✧Stamina: 755

Passives: • Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
KOFAS: Reflexes-all stages
Hsing I: Awareness-all stages
Any Collaboration: +2 rank
All raiton: +1 rank

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

User ImageXXXXXThe Hokage took his seat. Looking at Ayame and Bast though a hole in the piles of papers that dominated most of his desk. "Normally, I'd have another person with me for this sort of thing.." Ibara paused and turned his gaze to Ayame. "But he's incapacitated at the moment." Ibara smiled and paused. "I'm not blaming you but luckily for him, I got word that he'll survive his injuries, we're going to need him if you do wish to do what you said." The hokage shifted some of the papers out of the way for a better view, and placed a pile on the ground to get it out of the way for now completely. "How do you propose this, for how long and under what terms? I am sure Suna will want something out of this. As well as the Leaf. Much like you we're a nation of needs, and if something benefits us we'll take advantage. I'm sure Konohagakure has much to offer Suna, but what about the opposite. What would Suna offer the Konoha-nin?" The Hokage paused awaiting reply to his question.

Chakra Pool: 1447/1945
                                                        Stamina Pool: 925/925

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Ergo War
XAyame_HatakeX

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:21 pm
Blinkkyz

XAyame_HatakeX

"You seem to be under a misconception, and I would like to disabuse you of it," Bast responded coolly, laying a hand on Daichi's head. "Suna did not come to ask for help. Suna came to ask why you'd increased border security, and then came to help you with your problem. I don't understand where you got the delusion that we're groveling for help. At no point were we proposing an alliance."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:58 am
User ImageUser Image

User ImageXXXXX"I see." Ibara said looking toward Bast with Daichi laying his head on her lap. "Well. Maybe I was misconcieved. If that was all you were wondering about, I told you. We are having issues with the UHV and we're attempting to detect them before they reach the village instead of dealing with them when they're already here." Ibara sighed and stood. The Hokage walked to a table with a small refrigerator under it. He bent down opening the door and pulled a small flask of something out. He then reached into the cabinet and grabbed three glasses pouring the contents of the flask into the glasses. "Its not the best tea in the world but, it is pretty nice." He said as he turned with two glasses in his hand one for each of his visitors. "Although, the idea of if not alliance.. friendship does pique my interest. Our shinobi are working very well together, and they could benefit from working together. Learning from each other. My shinobi need to learn the art of team work, as you no doubtedly saw." Ibara sighed as he placed the glasses down in front of Ayame and Bast before turning and grabbing his own glass taking a sip as he awaited a reply from the two.

Chakra Pool: 1542/1945

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Ergo War
XAyame_HatakeX

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:58 pm
Blinkkyz

XAyame_HatakeX

When offered tea, Bast held her flask up and gave it a shake before returning it to her belt. The idea of tea not served fresh irked her somewhat, but she let it slide. It would not do to take everything as a direct personal affront. Instead, she stared off to one side for a few moments as she mulled over the proposition, struggling to find a reason to accept the man's words at face value.

"And how, exactly, are you defining the difference?" she inquired coldly. "There is a theoretical separation between ally and friend, but I've often found that friends get upset when you don't treat them as allies. There are only three modes of international relation that I've witnessed in my time as Kazekage: ally, enemy, and neutral. Allies help and protect each other, enemies hinder and attack each other, and neutrality is defined by neither set of actions. Since you want this to be a negotiation, which of those three is your goal?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:55 pm
Ergo War

Blinkkyz

User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Ayame shook her head at the tea, "I thank you for the offer, but I do not like cold tea." She said not being rude just being honest. Daichi nuzzled Bast's hand and thumped his tail lightly on the floor. "Seems to me the reason as to why your shinobi are not good at teamwork is because they are each out for their own personal gain. How are we to know if this isn't for your own personal gain? How are we to know if after helping train your shinobi that you won't turn on us?" She may have spoken out of turn, but because of the collaboration training she had done with her son he had noticed something was wrong immediately. He didn't need a jutsu or special eyes to know that she had been compromised. In all honesty all of the Suna nin in attendance had noticed because of how close they were as a village.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

██████Rank:Kazekage/Konin
██████Chakra: 1525
██████Stamina: 755
██████✧Chakra: 1525
██████✧Stamina: 755

Passives: • Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
KOFAS: Reflexes-all stages
Hsing I: Awareness-all stages
Any Collaboration: +2 rank
All raiton: +1 rank

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXIbara Smirked. "To each their own." He said as Ayame turned down his offer of iced tea. "As far as the relations between nations go." Ibara paused turning his attention back to Bast. "You're correct." He didn't see the point of naming the three types of relations between nations but figured the Kazekage had a reason. "I am to become allies with Suna. If we cannot agree on terms for that, neutrality may suffice." Ibara sat back down placing his glass in front of him. "I would like the peace of mind that if one nation bears arms against my own. That we could call on a 'Friend' to help us out. The reason I am searching for said ally is, the actions of my predecessors weren't very kosher to some villages and I am sure they affronted Sunagakure as well." Ibara sighed then took a deep breath. He wasn't very good at these diplomatic talks but, to be honest he'd rather be having this conversation that Ryoku having it as a newly appointed Kage. Remembering how that went for him when he first tried to mend relations with Sunagakure.

XXXXXIbara shifted and placed his ankle on his knee behind the desk and continued. "That, all I can do is apologize for, and promise nothing of the sort will ever happen again. If it does you can report it to either myself or our ANBU and it will be dealt with in short order." Ibara had a stern look in his face hoping it showed confidence and sincerity. "I do not tolerate such actions unless appointed by myself personally. Also on that note. We have had a few shinobi missing for quite some time. One a Hatake, another Origami no Dara, a Ketsueki, and finally a shinobi that goes by the name Sanmiitai. If you come across any of those shinobi, they are under no specific orders from myself and are hence forth considered rogue." Feel free to slay them on sight, and if you bring me their corpses you'll be compensated well.

Chakra Pool: 1542/1945

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Ergo War
XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:09 pm
Uchiha Kazuma
The Uchiha Disappointment

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Genjutsu/Ninjutsu || Katon ||
Chakra: 460/460 || Stamina: 40/40 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

User Image

Kazuma was to make his start on the Konoha stage. He dressed conservatively. His dark garbs as neat as his hair cut. On the collar was the Uchiha clan symbol hidden by a black and grey muffler scarf. His hands covered in fine black leather gloves. He had a gentle face and he walked with an almost timid stride. He did nto seem like the type to become a Shinobi. Maybe it was his heritage. People expected much, good or bad, from any Uchiha. To be frank it made him a bit uncomfortable when people held him up to an expectation of Uchiha Greatness.

He climbed the steps leading to the upper floors. He came to a waiting area. He did not to disturb the conference in progress. He could not hear anything, but he knew enough to sit and wait. His hands folded in his lap. He swayed his head gently from side-to-side. He could feel his heart in his chest beating harder. His performance in the Academy has been lackluster at best and they did in more unsettling times. Much of the village was still in Chaos.

He took a deep breathe trying to steady himself. Soon it would begin. Soon he will either sink or swim in the annuls of Konohagakure. Either live to old age or a grave. He began to rethink his whole career path in that seat. His hands clasped tight enough he could have cracked a walnut. He was unsure if it was nerves or excitement. Only time could tell.

Quote:

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:39 pm
Blinkkyz

XAyame_HatakeX

Bast nodded as Ayame spoke, then waited patiently as Ibara did the same. At the mention of the missing Hatake, she recalled one that had come for peace negotiations on behalf of the Leaf quite a while ago and had since done absolutely nothing to that effect. This, she determined, was definitely worth relaying; Sanmiitai, on the other hand was a different matter.

"I believe the Hatake you speak of came to us shortly after you and I first met, in an attempt to secure better relations between our Villages. If this was not on your order and his actions don't stir any feelings of sympathy within you, he'll be executed shortly." Addressing this problem came first primarily to give Bast some time to think of a response, and as she spoke she let her eyes drift around the room. Footsteps in the hallway heralded the arrival of a visitor, so she figured they had better wrap things up if Ibara didn't address the new arrival soon. "I cannot trust claims that everything will be dealt with should anything go wrong, as that is not what I've experienced. Even on your word, there's no historical precedent stating that you'll stay on as Hokage for very long. Would you have me complain to whomever comes next, based on a promise you made? Further, I haven't interacted with you enough to know if you'll even keep your word, keeping in mind that my experiences with Konoha--both past and present--insinuate it's full of traitors, spies, and liars."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXIbara sensed the arrival of the genin outside the door and smiled wanly. If you'll excuse me for one moment. Ibara closed his eyes and a moment later he pulled a hand up to his chest and a cloud of smoke appeared next to him and automatically began to walk to the door. Before exiting to adress the genin. Ibara turned his attention back to bast and Ayame. "Sorry for the use of jutsu, but I feel there are still things that we were discussing and I didn't wish to make the genin wait too long." Ibara let out a sigh. "As you say, we do not no each other well. I have no way to hold you to your word. My aim is to get our nations to the point where we can trust each others word. Even if I am no longer Kage. I will be around. Ibara frowned. "As I know will be the same the same with you and your successor. Our role as Kage is to set and example for those whom follow in our footsteps is it not?" Ibara shot a glance at Ayame before looking back to Bast. "I understand your caution. I appreciate it as well. I know it is hard to extend an olive branch while holding a kunai in the same hand." Ibara sighed. "I agree we have not interacted very much. The traitors are being dealt with, as you see with the three being placed in our village bingo book. As far as the spies go.. I have not..." Ibara paused. "I have ordered one spying mission on Otogakure." After a sigh he continued. "It was mostly ineffective as the shinobi sent couldn't approach, the village is heavily fortified." Ibara wasn't sure why he felt the need to share such info but, he felt complete honesty was in the best intrest of all of those in this conversation as well as those not in this converastion.

XXXXXIbara's clone exited the office spotting the young man who had taken a seat as to not interupt the meating going on inside the office. "Thank you for being so polite." The Hokage moved toward the genin with a headband in hand. "I take it you're the one they call The Uchiha disappointment." Ibara smiled as he scanned the Uchiha sitting before him. "Well, I do not have a squad for you at the moment. That will be appointed to you sometime in the near future. At the moment we're a fairly busy nation." The Hokage held out the headband for Kazuma to take. "The academy is mostly repaired I believe so if you wish you can go there to train. I'll finish your orientation when I am done here." Ibara smiled to the younger Uchiha and waited for him to take the headband from him.

Chakra Pool: 1722/1945
                                                        AC/Ryo: 115,400/42,350

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
                                                        Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] :: Rank D :: -10 Chakra

Chakra Recovery

Ergo War
XAyame_HatakeX

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:01 pm
Uchiha Kazuma
The Uchiha Disappointment

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Genjutsu/Ninjutsu || Katon ||
Chakra: 460/460 || Stamina: 40/40 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

User Image

Kazuma looked up as Ibara's clone came out the office. He rose to his feet to meet the clone of a man though to his knowledge it was him in the flesh.After all he lacked the skill to determined the difference between a solid clone and not.

He felt almost embarrassed to hear the nickname The Uchiha Disappointment from someone of Ibara's status. It was something his classmates came up with because he didn't really seem to excel at anything in particular at the Academy and with the Hokage using it; it only stirred feelings of dread in the pit his stomach.

All that could go through his mind was that he was so inept that even the Kage thinks he was a disappointment to his name. He completely missed the smile. He was so lost in thought and the knots in his stomach that he did not notice the headband in Ibara's hand. He looked up startled slightly by the headband in hand. Lost in thought he miss everything between disappointment and I'll finish your orientation when I am done here...

He looked between the headband and Ibara a couple of times before bowing as he accepted the headband. "I-I'll...do my best...?"

He was unsure what was considered normal protocol in a situation like this and now all that seemed to go through his head is the orientation Ibara spoke of. It made him feel like he had done something wrong or was staying after class for extra lessons. He was so lost in thought he forgot to raise his head.

Blinkkyz

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games