Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:52 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,425 |
| Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 |✠

[✠]Pompous? Samuru gave the girl an extremely blank stare, as if wondering if she bothered to listen to what she was saying. However, and perhaps thankfully for the girl's sake, Myurai's comments completely distracted him from her "......." Kaileer spoke first, pretty much ripping into Myurai for his words and actions. Samuru straightened from his leaning against the wall as Kaileer came to the end of his words "I'll take my leave on my own terms, Raikage, though I'm thankful that you value my opinion. I'll come back later." he gave Kaileer a bow of his head before looking at Myurai. His eyes had gone from a muddy red to thicker dark red and he didn't say anything for a few minutes "I do not belong to you." he said coldly "I don't follow your orders or the orders of anyone else. I am my own. Its about time you figured that out." removing a key from his pocket, he placed it lightly on the desk in front of Kaileer and Myurai "You will need to find yourself a new partner for your business." he turned and walked out, pausing by the girl "If a person is dead, girl, you say that first. Not as a defense for your own stupidity." Samuru walked out of the office, moving smoothly down the steps. Its too bad none of the people in that office knew him. He was not a person to make an enemy of and now, at least two of the people in that office had made him theirs.[✠]

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:35 am
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen
User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 280
Stamina: 260

Hanna nodded to Kaileer then quickly made her way down the steps. She went past Samuru, and stopped for a moment. I didn't use it as a defense, death is just another means to an end for some or a way to make those left behind suffer. Hanna had given up many times herself, but had been brought back from that edge by her parents. Not for love or because they wanted her, but because she had been their weapon and nothing more. I am also not stupid, and the name is Hanna not girl. You don't know what anyone else has suffered. Just as I do not know what you have suffered. So I apologize to you. She said then continued on her way starting to hum. The darkness was creeping ever closer to her and she needed to keep it at bay.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:35 pm
              User ImageUser Image
                                                      [ N I N / B L O O D ] x[ K O N I N || A N B U - C A P T A I N / A D V I S O R ] x[ C A N I N E - S A G E ] x[ K U M O G A K U R E ] x[ H Y O U T O N ]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒犬歯┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

With a sigh Myurai's hand fell to his hip as he watched the young kage, for lack of better terms, throw his temper tantum. Once he had reached a part where Myurai figured he was finished he nodded,"Are you finished now? Need to get that out of your system did you? Well so long as your standing there and I have your attention, pay attention. Our conversation pertained to intel that has been classified at an Anbu level. If you, want to unclassify that and let every gennin in the world know about it then fine by me, but I dont want to hear a word out of you about opsec do you understand. Secondly, I have been a shinobi longer than you have been alive boy, so you want to talk about disrespect you should check yourself first. Now I dont know why Kin gave you a child the position of Raikage and honestly I dont care, but do not for one milisecond think, that title means something to me until you start acting like one instead of a brat. You are a shinobi, you are supposed to have control of your emotions, you are supposed to be diplomatic, calm, collected, and wise. Yet all I see before me is a child who feels he has to throw a fit to get his way." Turning on his heel he headed for the door but stopped for a moment looking over his shoulder,"When your ready to act like the man I believe you are come find me and we will continue this talk. Know this, I am not a leader of men, I am an assassin, a businessman, and a brother. Your position is never one I have desired nor will I ever want it." Closing the door behind him he sighed and began the long trip down the stairs before disappearing halfway down the stairs in a puff of ice dust.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙犬歯┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

[ C H A K R A ] 1605/1605 x[ S A G E - C H A K R A ] 00/535 x[ S T O R E D - C H A K R A ] 800/800 x[ S T A M I N A ] 935 x[ A C ] 72725 x[ R Y O ] 74485

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Walking the whole way up would have been the most prudent, and boring, method of reaching the establishment perched upon the precipice of the tallest mountain in the village. So what did Wanryoku do? He climbed it. Burying his hands into the stone where handholds did not exist, and simply snatching at the ones that did, the giant made his way up the sides until, at last, he reached the summit. Taking a deep breath and reaching for the chain wrapped around his waist, he made his way towards the door, and shoved it open with a shoulder. The desk lay nearby where he could turn in his missions, and that required his proofs. First, handing in the letter given to him by Kaileer, he handed in his mission for killing Nekita. The next was the mining missions, and those were done with stick figure drawings as Wanryoku still did not know how to write most characters. Finishing this, he looked towards the stairs, and made his way up at a moderate, easy pace, as he was still a bit winded from the climb. Only barely, but even a little mattered.

-----Unfortunately, he arrived just in time to hear Myurai's little tirade, showing a total lack of anything resembling shinobi code of ethics. Normally he would have jumped to Kaileer's defense, but he felt this was a challenge that Kaileer would need to face. While, personally, he knew that his father would have immediately buried an ax in Myurai's face, split his fortune among his loyal supporters, and then hung his body upon the Raikage's tower as an example to his tribe that he would not tolerate disrespect, he assumed that such things were not acceptable on this part of the world. Instead of mentioning this, or retaliating for Kaileer, Wanryoku instead moved forward and leaned against the wall beside the door, his expression neutral, allowing Kaileer his silence until he chose to announce his desire for others to enter. He would not barge in, as others had.

-----

►►O → O → C (New Mail Arrived)◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 1 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 9 0 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:00 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----вy the time Myurai left the room, I had no control over my anger. Words couldn't describe the trembling caused by pure rage. The man was lucky he left, because as the door shut, I drew my chakra steel blade and threw it at the door after him. Because of the material it was made from, it sheered clean through the door before stopping at the hilt. I hissed through clenched teeth. What was I doing wrong? Why would no one accept Kinpaku's decision? Why had she even made this damned decision in the first place? I wanted to cry, scream, and break something all at the same time. Some small part of me wanted to jump out the window and just get it over with. End it so everyone could get on with their lives. How many people would care? Wan, and maybe Samuru, but lately that was questionable too.
-----I turned away from the door, placing my shaking hands against the desk there, fighting to control my breathing. Calm, my a**. I'd like to see that b*****d stay calm after everything that had happened since I returned to Kumogakure. I'd received more respect from people of a foreign, highly prideful nation than I'd gotten from the shinobi of my own village. My village. That had a disgusting tone to it. But fine. He didn't want me to be a 'brat', then I was done being nice to people.
-----Slamming my hand against the desk, I strode over to the door, yanking hard to free my blade from it. Wan had arrived as Myurai spoke--the door had been left open by the last few people to leave, and he wasn't exactly easy to miss. Had I been more even-headed, I might have been embarrassed about the outburst in front of him, but as it was, I was furious. Returning my sword to its scabbard, I pulled the door open. My gaze turned to the giant immediately. "What do you want?" My tone was so flat it might as well have been toxic.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 6 9 5 0
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 0 / 7 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 6 9 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:53 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----The sword plunging through the door didn't surprise him as much as it normally would, but that was because he would have wanted to do the exact same thing in the same situation. Taking a deep breath, the giant waited for what he knew was coming, and sure enough, the door was slammed open a moment later. The question was blunt, filled with the supressed rage that Wanryoku had always felt would be somewhere under the surface, if only he'd been poked hard enough. It looked like Myurai had just the right type of poker for Kaileer. Shrugging nonchalantly, the giant kept his even expression. "You offer drink, and from look, you need it more than I. We go drinking now, yah?" The question wasn't really much of one, as he knew that Kaileer was going to go with Wanryoku, even if it was to the hotsprings for a bit of shared back rubbing. Because it would have gotten him out of being the Raikage for just a little bit, and that seemed the most important thing in the world to the young man, he was sure. Grunting quietly, the giant also considered what to do after that. Perhaps the newest Raikage would find some fun in a few battles, whether against enemies or each other?

-----

-----

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 6 0 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 2 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:26 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----ι flinched visibly when Wan spoke, realizing how I had sounded. He didn't deserve to be at the far end of the blade that was my fury. I had nothing against him; in fact, I was more than thrilled that he was there. Turning away from him, I took a deep breath, trying to reel myself back in. It didn't do a whole lot of good, but at least I felt sane again. Or, at the very least, I wouldn't throw a sword through a door again. Next time, it might not be a door.
-----When I looked back at Wan to answer him, an ANBU stepped up beside me, handing me a letter and then vanishing again to wherever they always seemed to spawn from. I opened the letter and skimmed through its contents before sighing. Something about a murder in Takumi that someone wanted members from different villages to investigate. I had some ryo again that I could spend anyway, and had been needing to go back. I needed to not be kage for a little while. Even though I had just received the title, it was still overwhelming, as the last few minutes had just displayed. I finally spoke up. "There's been a murder in Takumi, and it looks like they're trying to bring the villages together to solve it." Pocketing the letter, I shrugged. "Why is beyond me but I've got to go there anyway to buy the rest of my swords." I shoved the door back open and quickly made the hand seal for the clone. Creating a copy of myself to stay in the office, I headed for the stairs. "You're welcome to come, if you want. Maybe we can get that drink while we're there."

[Exit to Gates]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 6 9 5 0
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 0 / 7 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 6 9 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:56 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----The announcement of a murder from Kaileer brought an instant reaction to Wanryoku: a frown, followed by the cracking of his knuckles from his clenched fists. Normally he would have jumped on this immediately, and it surprised him that he had not heard of this before. Why, he didn't really know. Looking back at Kaileer as he was even now leaving, the giant couldn't help but fail to blame him for his swift retreat from the office. After all, he'd just skewered the s**t out of the office door, so obviously tension was high. "I will follow shortly. I bring something with." That was all he was able to get out before the door shut behind the leaving Raikage. Taking a deep breath, Wanryoku went to the window of the tower, looking out over the village and wondering, oddly, why it was that he had yet to confront the growing darkness within him, just as he was failing to notice the dark cloud rising from the heart of the village. Well, perhaps he could talk it over with Kaileer, over a nice, piping hot mug of fresh holy ******** there was fire in the village!

-----Stepping back, not realizing he'd been standing there for several minutes, Wanryoku raised his voice and roared out to the secretary outside. "Call for air! Village Plaza is burning!" With that, he opened the window and leaped out, dragging his brother with him. As he fell he swung the massive ball and threw it outwards, towards the village, his body following close behind.

-----[Exit to Village Plaza]

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 6 0 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 2 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

[✠]Samuru wandered into the Raikage's office, his steps quiet but not entirely muffled. He didn't seem to be paying attention to where he was going but as he stopped at the door, he paused to let out a breath. He still didn't know exactly what he was going to say or do at this point but maybe talking to Kaileer would help a little. He reached up to knock on the door, his knuckles tight as he listened to them on the wood.[✠]

[✠]

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin Anbu Adviser ¥ Hyouton
¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:072,725
¥ Chakra : 1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935 ¥

Myurai made his way up the familiar steps as he had done a thousand times before on his way up to the Raikages office. He needed to inform the young man of the increase in Kumo's fleet as well as their current state of military readiness. Brushing his hair back from his face he stopped dead in his tracks however when he saw the familiar face of Samuru. With a sigh he spoke,"Samuru.. didnt expect to run into you again. I need to talk to you for a moment if you have the time." Myurai generally believed in everything he did except the one thing he had done the last time he had seen the man.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:08 pm
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

[✠]That one we don't like.
The words echoed in Samuru's head as he eyed the familiar man that was speaking to him. For a few minutes, he didn't get any kind of response from Samuru except a vaguely confused and very blank look. He was dressed differently than the memory that Samuru had of Myurai but then again, Samuru was dressed different as well. His shirt was a long, nearly hip length sleeveless black shirt with a leather hooded vest and a loose scarf. The tattoo's that covered his arms down to his knuckles were fully displayed now, the light brown/red color of the ink standing out against his pale skin. Feathers stretched around his wrist, forearm, elbow and upper arm before the tattoo vanished under cloth. His jeans were black and heavily worn, clearly used, like the shirt but clean. He wasn't wearing shoes.
Listen to me, he is not our friend. You got that? He is n- "I have time now." he replied, his voice also different, drowning out the voice in his head. There was no cruel or arrogant undertone. It was a simple clear voice, heavier than before but crisp and he didn't have any judgement behind it. Turning away from the Raikage's door, he faced Myurai. His hair had gotten longer, the dark brown curling slightly at his shoulders, and it had gotten a little darker as well, almost black. His eyes held more of a blue/brown tinge "What do you have to say, Myurai Hattori?"[✠]

[✠]

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

A small sigh escaped his lips as myurai gazed over the different yet familiar form of his one time friend. Without doubt the change was for the better but it was still rather, creepy. Pushing that aside he nodded,"Last time we spoke I did something that I realize I had no right to do. I spoke with emotion and allowed it to get the better of me. I questioned your wisdom in warfare and economics without knowing exactly the depth of it. I, apologize for my behavior. Here shortly my enterprises will be expanding and I would like someone I trust looking after things back here. Which leads me to my next bit. I have a proposition for you if you are interested in such."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:49 pm
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

[✠]An apology?
He wants something. Surprised? Not really. But is this advantageous to us? Samuru kept a level gaze at Myurai, his expression clean of any emotions, debating what to say. His right hand flexed, the tattoo moving over the tendons, before it relaxed "No." he said finally, the word just as emotionless as if he were declining a cup of tea "You do not know how to treat others as if they are your equals. I doubt you have learned any better since you were away." he started to move, stepping around Myurai, his bare feet silently soft on the floor "I was not insulted by your questioning of my knowledge of warfare and economics. I was insulted by your presumed ownership of my person when you attempted to give me orders." stopping to stand opposite Myurai, he looked at him with that same level, calm that seemed to have permeated his person. It wasn't so much a lack of emotion that was being revealed but rather a carefully constructed mask designed to hide and obscure whatever was truly going on underneath. And there was something.
His expression was too controlled, too calm as he spoke "You don't trust me." aah, now it was showing. It wasn't controlled emotionless. It was calm fury. Like watching a lightning storm strike a volcano through a glass lens "I'm merely a convenience. I cannot leave the village on missions without permission from the Kage. Nor am I able to for the consequences of being discovered by my home village and executed." internally, his opposite personality was laughing maniacally. But he was ignoring it as he spoke to Myurai "I'll hear your proposition. But do not presume to fancy it up by saying you're offering it because you trust me."[✠]

[✠]

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Myurai smiled a little bit upon hearing his words and did not flinch nor move in any way when Samuru began moving around. Once he was finished he nodded,"Very well since its clear we can speak plainly so I shall. You are right I do not trust you, I only trust, truly trust, those I have shed blood with and those who share my blood. You are not allowed outside of the village because you are unpredictable, and weather or not you realize it your actions have repercussions. These are compounded in the fact that you are a jinchuriki. There are those who see you as a military asset and nothing more however I knew you before you became thus so I know better than that. It may be part of who you are but it is not WHAT you are. Its this thought that has lead me to an understanding of sorts. I was wrong to try and command you, you are not one of my anbu nor my shinobi so for that, you have my apologies." Clearing his throat he continued,"As for my proposition, I made an agreement with you when I first opened my store. I intend to honor it one way or the other. The choice in how it is honored is yours alone you can either return and claim your right as my partner or I can buy you out and pay you for your share in the buisness. Either way an agreement was made and I will see it honored."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:22 pm

Samuru Sanmiitai : Amiti Sanmiitai

[✠]Myurai was...scolding him? Lecturing him? Samuru felt the laughter that had been in his head die and a furious raging howl began to fill. It was like a migraine beginning to sink its claws into his brain and he clenched his right fist again "You know me?" he tilted his head to look at Myurai "How old am I?" he countered, his voice starting to thicken "Do you know that?" he leaned in, his eyes starting to redden "You may not see me as a weapon but you still only see what you can use me for. You do not see me." straightening and stepping away, Samuru seemed to be collapsing in on himself in some way that Myurai couldn't see. As for his proposition "I will return because I have no other option yet. And if you are, as you say, expanding then it would be foolish to allow you to pay a meager pay out when a larger one is possible." he looked back at Myurai, a little less angry perhaps, but inside, Amiti was raging How dare you open us up to this paltry little false tongue rat! You allowed this agreement to happen first, Amiti, and I will stay with it until it is no longer of use. ...We will not be held by this man. "But we will not be held by your rules. Do not attempt to order or command me again, Myurai Hattori." he said coldly, unaware of the use of 'we' a minute before. He straightened slightly "We are partners again. For now." And we're hungry. Get us food.
Samuru shuddered, feeling his head throb "I'm going to get food." he said dully, starting to walk to the door "If our new partnership has different details, tell them to me over food." he paused by the door to head out and down to the streets, looking at Myurai.[✠]

[✠]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games