Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki swallowed carefully as Doki stopped and spoke to him, listening carefully...however "I already know that technique...The one I don't know is actually Gurīndesutinī [ Crouching Tiger ]." he corrected her quietly, looking a little guilty for explaining to her. He shuffled his feet a little and looked away "I didn't work on that one cause...I didn't have anyone to spar with." he mumbled, looking even more shame faced.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

She muffled an awkward cough. "Oh. So you did." She stretched her torso backwards in attempt to erase her slight embarrassment. Bubbles of pink sprouted beneath the rims of her eyes. Doki was so sure it had been that technique since he didn't show much of it during the assessment. Her hand quickly adjusted her bangs though she took the time to think. I thought I told him to show me what he knew. ..need to work on communication, Doki. At any rate, he made her job easier by telling her what he needed done.

Noticing traces of difficulty from his disenchanted expression, she looked back in thought. She was still tired, having no proper rest since her return despite it being a while ago. Therefore Doki chose to sit this spar out. Besides, it would not be very fair for Haki to learn it from her half assed in her half assed state. Her lips vibrated from the output of air being blown during her extended sigh.

"The Crouching Tiger...whooh, Sensei is feeling a little winded.." Doki suddenly chirped with a sing-song tune to her voice. Sitting down on the floor, she began to survey the room. "The Crouching Tiger is a counterattack. If you do it right, you could beat an enemy's combo from finishing by being able to parry a vital attack. In other words, a simple attack that disturbs the flow of your oncoming attack. It's easy enough to help you against one single attack. I'd advise you to use it on a toughest section within any combo while evading the rest." She said, her eyes halfway closed. Half pondering if she should just teach it to him anyway right now.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxRed hair sprouted from a bush behind Doki, a little bag finding it's way in the air then to her lap to land. The red hair had a plan, be nice long enough to make a friend! Haki was that target and so was stinky Doki. "Does she not know the word 'shower' at all? Gah!" He wiggled his nose and jumped into the tree, the red blurry spot so fast before holding still in the tree to look down into Doki's shirt. "Hmm....she dosen't know what boobs are either...I wonder if girls have to somehow aquire them...." he thought and looked to Haki with big blue eyes. A smirk on his face. "I brought you guys some food...cause I smelled you all the way from the ruins...you've been training Haki? You already look braver!" Haki actually looked the same but Kyo was still in pain in his butt so he didn't feel like saying some mean thing and he was trying to complete plan A, make a friend.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki did her best to resist in rolling her eyes back with Kyo's new popup. Presumably the second clone that was meant to follow him had probably offed herself or just didn't bother. At any rate, he seemed better from the spanking he received from authority. Although his senses hadn't sharpened as much as his scent tracking did. "We hardly broke a sweat. Maybe you just need another bath." Above a lot of things Doki was one for supporting basic hygiene.

Even when she remarked him in a sarcastic manner her attention was more on the bag. Her dry eyes was then supported with wry brow alignment just from being suspicious. Since when did he go out his way to get food for her? He's probably feeling sorry. It's not me, that's for sure. Her eyes passively stared back up to him. Oho? Food. What's he getting at? He still owed her that treat she made him promise to spend on her but if the bag had some expensive sushi or whatever; then the deal would be solved. Although she was more pro to meat. At any rate from being his student once she started to get an idea of his antics. A sorry-bribe. What did he do now? Doki sighed, conveniently hungry enough to let her doubts go.

Commented. "So you two know each other? Good." She already began eating after splitting one of the given diposable chopsticks. "Haki, I want you to spar with him. Assuming Kyo's been eavesdropping, he'll know what you are working on. If not, it's to your advantage." The young instructor meant the Crouching Tiger technique and that it would help him if the element of surprise was on his side. She then added in; "Eating right now will be bad, and I don't want to put up with bellyaching. So! Hop to it!" She poised with a risen pair of chopsticks. Then continued eating. By her side, was Haki's share. Which was more in quantity than hers for Doki remembered to diet a bit. If anything escalated past a simple spar, she'll be sure to intervene.

"Kyo, don't go overboard." Doki flat out said, now no longer having difficulty in dropping all respectable suffixes from him. She just didn't see him as a proper teacher any more. A person could only tolerate so much. Jokes were one thing but she just grew tired of his extreme antics and therefore decided to become less submissive for it. However she did still respect him enough to a degree; a degree on which she would consider him to help Haki in his training.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image

Listening to Doki, Haki couldn't help but feel like she didn't think he was very intelligent. He knew that wasn't true and that she probably thought she was being helpful but I know all of that too. he thought, mildly disheartened by what she was saying. She hadn't allowed him to finish showing her everything either...otherwise, he'd have used the other technique. The only reason he hadn't was because the doctors at the hospital had told him not to use the technique for a few days while the sprains healed up in his hands. Blocking was fine but any direct use of his fingers that that technique could cause permanent damage. Before he could reply to that, however....enter the pain in the a**. Haki's entire body seemed to seize up at the sight of Kyoishi, his eyes going so narrow one would wonder how he could see at all "You-!" he started, angrily but then....WHAT?! He stared at Doki, eyes wide now and wanted very strongly to inform both her and Kyoishi where they could stick their sushi and just how far. She wanted him to spar with Kyoishi?..."...Whatever you want, sensei." he ground out, turning like a stiff board to face Kyoishi who was still up in his tree. He looked at him with unveiled anger, still not willing to forgive the other boy for using him and getting him in trouble. This....was the worst situation Doki could possibly have put him in "Well? Come down then, Kyoishi Inuzuka." he called up, his throat tight as he shifted his feet to a tighter fighting stance, arms coming up to defend. His anger was practically rolling off him right then.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKyo nearly went pale at that idea, a spar with the kid who probably wanted to shove that sushi in places it should never go. He jumped down when Haki finished and cracked his knuckles then turned to Doki. "You want me to go easy don't you? Fine...I won't use a single technique against him....for a certain reason heh...don't want to smash the poor kid into a coma." He walked to a good distance and got into a normal stance to say 'bring it', the only reason he wouldn't use a single technique was cause Kyoishi had rar defensive techniques and all his offensive were a bit...dangerous. Maybe he could use Sazanami? It was defensive and gentle. "Come on Squi- er....Haki....heh...Hakkin Issetsu...." He smirked, getting ready to see this thing Doki wanted them to spar with.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

His eyes narrowing just slightly from his anger and Haki attacked, with real venom this time. He attacked with a simple upper jab to Kyoishi's jaw, simple but he put all his weight and speed behind it. He wanted to give Kyoishi a black eye, at least and had no intention of just 'demoing' his techniques like with Doki. He wanted to hit Kyo. Hard. But he also needed to learn his last technique...so getting Kyoishi to fight back was the quickest way to do this.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKyo slashed his hand out, a straight hand that turned upward to a palm pacing his fist to push it off to the side, his other hand aiming a punch into a stomach. To put it simple they wanted to beat each other up! He was glad Haki didn't know about his shoulder injury or he'd be screwed.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

Haki pulled his fist back into his chest, his other arm going to cover his stomach as Kyo struck. The blow knocked him off his feet a little but he was right back up at Kyo, anger fueling his stubborn determination. He twisted at his hips, striking at Kyoishi with a kick to the ribs, his toes tightened to strike like a sharpened shoe tip. He was watching Kyoishi in an attempt to try and finish the one last move he needed.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKyoishi stepped back a bit, sure he was a close combat kind of gu but he needed a long range to think properaly and right now he needed it before he pulled out something that could hurt Haki. "You going to show me the move or what? That sushi could spar better...." He laughed, becoming a bit arrogant and now noticing he was being aimed at until the foot slammed into his ribs and knocked him to the side, flipping him over so he could land on his feet and skid a bit. "Why you putting so much force into your attacks? Your going to waste your energy..." He wanted to show off too so he jumped up and used chakra to his feet to go a bit higher(double jump: Sazanami?) and bring his fist up, it erupting in chakra, Doki had seen this before too. He landed and punched into the ground to break apart some of it from the impact, pieces of small earth and rocks heading to push Haki back. Of course he was far enough to not hurt him too badly.(can't remember where it's from, rather i can't spell...)

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image

"Oni don't run out of energy!" Haki shouted as Kyoishi went skidding back, dropping into his stance again as he waited for a return attack. He didn't know if that was true or not but he did know that the angrier he got, the less he noticed that he was tired. And he was very angry right then, even when the ground exploded. Rather then running away from it, Haki sprinted at it, head down and not caring as he got a small cut across his eyebrow. He broke through the rock and jumped at Kyoishi "I'll show you the move when you start fighting like a guy and not a sissy bed wetter!" he snapped, attacking from the left with his fist but also kicking out with his right foot to catch Kyoishi on both sides and, hopefully, flip him over the leg and onto his butt.

((I can't do the technique yet DX It has to be a plain old taijutsu technique that he can interrupt. I'm waiting to figure out how to write it >A<
EDIT: Technique Learned biggrin Gurīndesutinī [ Crouching Tiger ] ))

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 230/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Using the edge of her hand she swatted away a couple pieces of the floor he had ruined. Sadly, another thing to be fixed later on. This being the academy. She could already feel traces of her chakra returning as she sat observing them. Only, the progress was mostly up to Haki. "In combat, one should act. Not react. Learn to control your--ah shoot.." Her last sushi fell over to the floor, sidled in dirt and squashed by another sledge of rock.

Assuming she'd clean it later, her eyes went back to observing him. He had already sustained a wound. Instead he rashly headed in. Sometimes even the littlest of things had to matter. She worried that his frustration may cloud his judgement. He knows him...but he's not on good terms with him. Jeez. Hearing Haki's remark about Kyo's little issue Doki nearly choked on the fatty roll she was about to swallow. The gift of provoking others is a double sided blade. One should be careful with it. What differences they had, they needed to confront. This spar could dually do it.

At the same time, her head rose up. Chromatic eyes fluttered with new intelligence with her clone now dispersing. The update on the Raikage's approval gave her a grin. On another note, the raikage did seem busy even with Dai helping her out. I can't let her overwork herself.. With her two hands Doki sealed another clone and sent her off in her place to the office.

[[Oops, sorry, posted that last on an impulse. I'll put more thought from now on.
The Double Jump is from Kumogakure no taijutsu style.]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image

xxxxxx[[oh yeah! well this one is from sazanami, the last one was ikaru or something, the inuzuka type of style]]

Kyoishi poofed his cheeks up, he was NOT a bed wetter and it made him furious but unlike Haki, he got hit enough by Sypher to control his anger and tears. I think. He shot out his arm when Haki came right at him.
"Everyone can run out of energy you spoiled brat!" He grasped Haki's leg that was going for his side but got knocked right over from the punch, that would definitly give him a black eye later.

He flipped forward over his leg and landed on his back, gripping Haki's leg to throw over him and actually toward Doki and her sushi!(Attack Redirection: Upper Body - Sazanami )

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

Haki felt a moment of triumphant at landing the blow on Kyo's face even as Kyo attempted to throw him. He landed hard but rolled onto his feet immediately, skidding back so he didn't land exactly in the sushi or on top of Doki. He didn't hear her comments or didn't acknowledge them as he took up his stance once more, moving to the left and away from Doki.
((Damn damn damn! That last post I did was perfect for learning the last technique D: Is it ok with everyone if I use that one as his training post?))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 230/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

[[I think it's acceptable since he did perform it. xD]]

Her muscles were relaxed, past the point of really fending for herself within this single minute. She already expected him to be light on his feet and hopefully on his mind also. But Haki.. was a very different student. Yes, her first, but he certainly wasn't making things easier for her or himself. He was hard to read. Not that she had hoped to so early on after meeting him. Then again, the road to teaching took patience and time and effort. She just wished she could be more helpful.

For now her eyes did most of the work. A dry one. Finding neither one convincing. She cleaned up the surrounding mess and disposed of her food. His, still fresh and untouched placed off to the side so it wouldn't suffer or waste. It wasn't her style to really comment at someone during their battle, knowing how distracting it could be for her sometimes. Though, distractions often occurred during the field. He'll just have to pick up on that his own way. She'll just have to oversee this spar for a little while longer. For now, contemplating on how to tell him of his mother's approval of his education.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games