Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:57 am

Im a phoenix in the water
A fish thats learnt to fly
And Ive always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So Im wishing, wishing further
For the excitement to arrive
Its just Id rather be causing the chaos
Than laying at the sharp end of this knife

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Eve Acelynn fallrein
"Ace"
Second Year Slytherin~Pureblood

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

Eve shuddered at the thought of having seven siblings. She shrugged.
"Nothing really. Maybe you could...come over, it's a little less crowded." It was strange asking someone over for the first time since primary school ended. More people were flooding on to the platform. And her eyes scanned the crowd quickly before looking back at Edd.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

With every small disaster
Ill let the waters still
Take me away to some place real

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone
where you go when youre alone
Is where you go to rest your bones
Its not just where you lay your head
It's not just where you make your bed
As long as were together, does it matter where we go?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:59 am
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell nodded agreeing with her friend. With the exception of last summer she rarely left the Loch besides to visit her grandparent's in Haiti or for that one day to do all her back to school shopping. At Ada's sigh and admittance of feeling like she was leaving home she could only grin and chuckle. "Well we are here at least 8-9 months out of the year with the exception of Christmas hols. So, I guess it would be normal to feel like we're leaving out home, because it practically is, you know?" Nell wasn't sure if her thoughts came across as linear as they had in her mind so she hoped that her friend would still understand. When her baby brother was mentioned the Scot aww'd. "I'm sure he does a lot of baby babble which is sorta like speaking. And don't miss me too terribly! We'll be back right here next year! An' to make you even more excited for it, I'll be bringing you back a surprise." Nell had already decided who she was buying souvenirs for from her trip to Haiti so maybe now that she mentioned bringing it Ada wouldn't be so stunned when she actually did.

Wearing: Goodbye | Where: Hogsmeade Station| With: Ada| Feeling: Understanding | Thinking: I just love gift giving!| OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:21 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Remy Bleiddiaid
Doing: Heading home.

The boy nodded and smiled when she pulled him back into a hug. "I can always sit with you and babysit or whatever it is you have to do. As long as I'm spending time with you, I think that's time well spent." He smiled and held her in his arms, hoping the train had some kind of technical problem so she could stay longer.

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:28 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Shy-ish.
✔Status: Single.

Edd's head popped up when Eve asked if he'd visit her over the summer. "I love that that!" he said excitedly. His heart was hammering in his throat and he was pretty sure his cheeks were a little red. Get it together Edd, he thought to himself. Swallowing hard, he said, "Want to owl me your address? So that I can have my da drop me off?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:14 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Neutral | I won't ease your strain: Going home... | You'll be waiting in vain: Nell and Ada | I got nothing for you to gain: Hogsmeade Station |
Wearing

Marina made her way through the packed station, carrying her cat, Jet, and levitating her trunk with her wand. Her brown eyes searched the faces in the crowd, until she potted two familiar figures. "Hi guys," she greeted her friends quietly, letting her trunk rest on the ground. She was a bit more subdued than usual, but the corners of her mouth were turned up in the beginnings of a small smile. The year had come to an end so fast, but the events that had happened were still fresh in her mind. She doubted she would ever forget her third year at Hogwarts. But of course, any given year at the school was not easily forgotten. Something was always going on, be it good or bad.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:43 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Wistful
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Time to go home... so why do I feel like I'm leaving home?'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada giggled at Nell's defense of Sebastian's baby talk. It might not make any sense, but it was pretty cute. When she said she was bringing her a surprise, Ada's eyes widened. "Like, a present?" She didn't think anyone other than her parents had ever given her a present before... which seemed weird to her now. She blushed. Maybe she should bring her friends something when the school year started back up... maybe they could each get something from her garden! She smiled a bit to herself at the thought, her eyes twinkling again. "Thank you, Nell, that's really sweet!" Ada gave Marina a smile and a small wave when she joined them. "Hey, Marina!" Suddenly, a small meow was heard from inside Ada's cloak. Dracula peeked his head out of her pocket, eyeing Jet with interest. He meowed again, craning his neck to see better. Adalaide giggled at his silliness. He didn't socialize much with other cats, so every time he saw one, he acted like it was some kind of strange, unusual thing.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Mythology I Tuesday: Free Wednesday: Defense III, Astronomy III Thursday: Ghost Studies I, Transfiguration III Friday: Muggle Mythology I, Divination I, History III, Alchemy I

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/First Year/Single/Pureblood

Yvette looked behind her as she boarded the Hogwarts Express from the Hogsmead Station. She'd had a good year, and she was definitely ready to go home and see her family. Smiling, she found a seat with the others and waited the train to depart, Duchess hooting softly in her cage as she prepared for the long ride home. Perhaps she would get an owl from someone over the summer... But she didn't really count on it, considering that she hadn't gotten particularly close to anyone over the year. Perhaps that would change, next year... Pulling out a book from her bag, she starts to read to pass the time until she returned home.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Third YearRavenclawChaserWerewolf
User Image
ℜufus still felt a bit ill but he could not waste time in a bed on this day. He wondered what he was going to do. He didn't think he could go home with what happened to him. He lived in a muggle area. He wish he had a chance to talk to Remy or one of the others of... He shook his head. He walked to Remy and Sam, he looked ready to pass out.“Remy, Sam I hope I'm not interrupting but can I talk to you Remy for a bit?” He bit his lip he did not want to get in the way of the two but he had to know more about what happened.
User Image

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:00 pm
Dating Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled and hugged Sam, then looked at Rufus when he walked over. She kissed Sam on the nose, smiling. "Wait for me?" She asked, eyes sparkling a bit. She waited a second, before pulling Rufus away to a quiet corner to talk. "What do you need, Rufus?" she asked, smiling lightly.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max

You Make My Heart Sing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:08 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»
Volare

User Image User Image
Michelle walked onto the station platform and imediately spotted Ada with Nell and Marina. Silently she made her way over to them and stepped up to stand next to Ada. A small smile lit her lips as she noticed Ada's cat investigating Marina's. As if on cue, out of the sky came none other than her Phoenix. He landed gently on her shoulder and nuzzled her face, cooing softly in her ear. She reached up, stroke Volare's head for a moment before nudging Ada gently. "Hey there." She said. She felt a bit bad. She had spent barely any time with the girl all year, but she'd been a bit preoccupied with other things. She hoped the Hufflepuff wasn't upset with her. It was strange to think, but Ada being upset with her, would make the Slytherin unhappy.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
ℜufus looked at Remy a bit. “Well we never really got to talk that much after 'it' happened and I don't know what I need to do next time.” He said sounding a bit worried. “I mean I live in a muggle suburbia I can't vary well hide out in a forest till it goes away.” He was not comfortably saying the W word yet. Part of him wanted to believe it never happened but he knew he could not. “I don't know what to even say to my parents.”
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Remy Bleiddiaid
Doing: Heading home.

Sam's eyes narrowed when the Ravenclaw boy came over and wanted to speak to his girlfriend alone. But Remy didn't seem to think anything was up, and so Sam didn't speak up. When she asked him to wait for her, Sam nodded. "Right here." He pointed at the ground, then strained to hear what they were saying, but the drone of the platform and the distance made it impossible.

Out Of Cookies: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ listened to Rufus, smiling sadly. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight, knowing his pain. "I know how it feels. It's scary. Are your Mum and Da muggles?" Rem's gold eyes were full of worry as she held Rufus at arms length. She realized something to tell him that might help. "On the day of the full moon, get to Hogsmeade and meet me at Jason's shop, Dogweed and Deathcap. We will walk to the forest from there, so we are always in the same place."

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You Make My Heart Sing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
ℜufus sighed a bit “My dad is.” He listened to her instructions. “Ok I think I can get there, my mom keeps a bag of Floo Powder.” User Image

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ nodded and hugged Rufus again. "Okay. If you need me at all, for anything, you can owl me, and if you have a telly, you can call me," she said, pulling out a notepad. She scribbled her name, phone number, and address down, then offered the page to Rufus. She hugged him one last time before walking back to Sam, smiling.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You Make My Heart Sing

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games