Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:12 pm
'Can you tell me who you are?
Can you tell me who I am?
I've forgotten how to see,
I've forgotten if I can.'

The area continues to twist and distort, some objects becoming twisted monsters that attacked anything that moves. One shaped like a jabberwocky suddenly attacks Tempest from behind, several more shaped like demonic versions of the Cheshire cat and card soldiers lunge at the Titans and brink. The illusion of Trigon lets out a roar and slams his fist down where Brink is sitting.

'If I open up my eyes,
There's be no more turning back,
Cause I throw it all away,
And it all would fade to black!'
- Bad Apple!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:21 pm
"Down" Brink said the gravity around him shutting down for a moment as he got off the chair. In a quick series of movement's he had abandoned the place where he had been sitting as he rolled over one of the card soldiers before striking another in the chest and sending him slamming into a wall. As he finished this strike the chair and area where he had been sitting moments ago now was about as flat as if someone decided that jumping off of one of the twin towers would be. "Without a challenge that's worth a damn it's like I already am" Brink said smirking towards Raven as he started to fight several of the card men. He had fallen into a bit of a adrenaline filled high now that the fight had started.Gravity around the criminal fluctuated for a moment before it was changed directed now towards the card men he was fighting then the titan's. It would have been boring if they weren't allowed to fight at there peaks against the monster.

"That's something I can handle a bit more then the demon thing" Tempest muttered holding his blades to the side as he leaned forwards. Rushing at the creature tempest pulled one of his blades horizontally slicing the creature across the face as he used the momentum of his swing to spin him around to the creatures side where he thrusted his second sword towards it's gut. "Hey ya'll still need some help spirit" Tempest called as he stood there looking at the creature he was fighting.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:38 pm
Triple Play sighed in frustration. She couldn't move, everything was going to pieces, and she couldn't even use her powers! "Dammit!" She whined, pounding her fist on the roof she was lying on.Suddenly, she stopped. She could move her fist... Quickly, she sprung up, cheering slightly before she turned back to Alice, summoning up her powers once more. "Alright, now call of your little illusions before I get serious. I MEAN IT." Triple play said to her, her voice dropping an octave.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:46 pm
(Snap my bad was supposed to say that brink returned gravity to normal. going back to edit.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:59 am

Alice silently looks towards Triple Play, clearly unimpressed and not feeling threatened. "You're a new one.", she mutters, "Do they really seem like simple illusions to you?" One of the twisted Cheshire cats suddenly jumps on the other woman's back, sinking its teeth into her shoulder while scratching her back with its claws. Two more of the cats, these ones bigger, more powerful, and smarter than the others, start attacking Brink.

'If I open up my eyes,
- Bad Apple!

Unfortunately for Tempest, the Jabberwocky is made of metal and getting sliced and stabbed didn't seem to harm it much. It certainly pissed it off though. With a roar, it snaps at the boy, its tail whipping around in an attempt to knock him over.

((The two Cheshires should be a challenge for Brink so he won't be bored.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:53 am
Gasping for breath at the pain, a now VERY angry Triple Play cloaked her entire body in flame, save for her hands, which were now covered in shards of ice. The cats began to burn as she slowly stepped towards Alice, seething.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:51 pm
Realizing his attack hadn't worked almost to late Tempest had just gotten both his blades up to block just in time as the creature lashed out at him. The force of the blow was enough to not only knock him back several yard but knock the wind out of him. The boy was slow to get up after the strike not having had enough time to react as he wanted to have. "So your metal. That makes this a lot harder" he groaned shaking himself off as he sheathed one of his blades. He needed power currently to help break that creature and two swords would be to little.

Leaning back just as one of the cats attacked at him high brink dodged its blow just barely as he lunged forward after it had passed by him. Spinning he closed his fists as he looked at the cats. There strength was adequate alone and with two of them it was a bit fun he thought with a bit of a grin. He had a good appetizer to work on while he waited for something more substantial to have a larger fight with.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:22 pm
((I was going to wait for others to respond, but they seem to be taking awhile...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:56 pm
((I'm waiting for Xis to respond...))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:48 pm
Xistund

(You are needed)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:57 pm
{I'll post tomorrow I'm just not really in the right mood for it right now}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:57 pm
Ghost nodded "alright we'll take Alice down before she can summon him." He said then ran to her to throw another punch at her.  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:38 pm
Minnta Aloripma

((Minnta, darling, you're needed here.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Seeing Ghost running towards her, she quickly sidesteps his punch and slashes at him with a knife she pulls out of one of her boots.

'If I open up my eyes,
- Bad Apple!

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash