Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:32 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Ohhhhh... i gotcha... that's actually a very dirty planet all sandy and sandy and more sand...hey ... wasnt it blown up a few years back... :::blinks::: hold it... you still didnt answer me... is that why you smell? :::scowls folding her arms over her chest:::

Tatooine...? Blown up? No... Alderaan was blown up. Peragus II. Taris was bombarded into a burning wreck.

Not Tatooine though.

I said I wasn't dirty. -_-

Oh... damn shame... oh well maybe next time...:::giggles evilly::: I like big booms...

yes ya did dude.. but that dont mean you dont smell....
xp

Maybe it's not the obsessively clean germaphobe that smells, but instead the giggling psychopath? -_-

:::blinks as she watches him::: Gigglin... riiiight... you? Prove it... :::snickers:::

I think I should probably call in the battle droids and have them hose you off. -_-

::giggles evilly::: hmmm... i could use the target practice... but then you'd have to pick up the peices... and that might make you dirty... Oo

or i could loose my clothes... Oo....
xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:36 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh... damn shame... oh well maybe next time...:::giggles evilly::: I like big booms...

xp

Maybe it's not the obsessively clean germaphobe that smells, but instead the giggling psychopath? -_-

:::blinks as she watches him::: Gigglin... riiiight... you? Prove it... :::snickers:::

I think I should probably call in the battle droids and have them hose you off. -_-

::giggles evilly::: hmmm... i could use the target practice... but then you'd have to pick up the peices... and that might make you dirty... Oo

xp

Pft, a couple of Proxy units and you'd you get trashed.

I'd be surprised if you could even destroy one. xP

Nothing some staples won't fix. -_-  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:39 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

xp

xp

:::giggles evilly::: ohh you still talking... huh you want to be stapled... Oo dude thats like totally freaky... i feel dirty now... eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:40 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

xp

:::giggles evilly::: ohh you still talking... huh you want to be stapled... Oo dude thats like totally freaky... i feel dirty now... eek

-_- Staple your clothes in place. That way we don't have to worry about them getting lost. -_-  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:42 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

xp

-_- Staple your clothes in place. That way we don't have to worry about them getting lost. -_-

:::blinks as she growls::: you touched my clothes... how dare you! OO... YOU SHALL PAY EVIL DOER! :::giggles evilly as her eyes turn red:::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:44 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

xp

:::blinks as she growls::: you touched my clothes... how dare you! OO... YOU SHALL PAY EVIL DOER! :::giggles evilly as her eyes turn red:::

I haven't touched anything. >_>;

And I thought you were the evil one? :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:48 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

xp

yes you did... you touched the stapler that stapled my clothes... ya know good leather isnt cheep... :::scowls folding her arms back over her chest::: .... so what if I am... that means I can say what I want... and you were being evil then... so na... razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:50 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

yes you did... you touched the stapler that stapled my clothes... ya know good leather isnt cheep... :::scowls folding her arms back over her chest::: .... so what if I am... that means I can say what I want... and you were being evil then... so na... razz

I was not. I didn't staple your clothes, I said the words 'Staple your clothes in place'. -_-  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
User Image

is my daughter Kasai giving you a hard time?? should I beat her for you?? that would be soooooo much fun!!!!!!!!**looks at neck and licks lips with eyes glowing red** cat_twisted

eek I'm afraid to answer that.

aaaaawwwww come on now you gonna spoil my fun **steps closer and bares fangs** we have so much fun here....**eyes glowing brighter and tail flipping** and I have not fed in a few days cat_twisted

emotion_facepalm There are more of these things out there.

Hopefully if I lock them in here together they'll destroy each other. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
User Image

is my daughter Kasai giving you a hard time?? should I beat her for you?? that would be soooooo much fun!!!!!!!!**looks at neck and licks lips with eyes glowing red** cat_twisted

aaaaawwwww come on now you gonna spoil my fun **steps closer and bares fangs** we have so much fun here....**eyes glowing brighter and tail flipping** and I have not fed in a few days cat_twisted

nopers I am after fresh blood right now and you are the closest there is....Kasai can torture you and I can feed on you **tail flipping in anticipation** I can keep you around like I keep my other donor in the other guild I am in cat_twisted  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:57 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I was not. I didn't staple your clothes, I said the words 'Staple your clothes in place'. -_-

:::rolls her eyes scowling::: You didn't? NO way.... you really cant be serious...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:58 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::rolls her eyes scowling::: You didn't? NO way.... you really cant be serious...

I'm becoming progressively more confused. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
User Image

nopers I am after fresh blood right now and you are the closest there is....Kasai can torture you and I can feed on you **tail flipping in anticipation** I can keep you around like I keep my other donor in the other guild I am in cat_twisted

Yeah, that doesn't really work with me. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah, that doesn't really work with me. -_-

aaww come on now try it now you'll like it.....I won't drain you just take enough to satisfy my hunger.....my other donor doesn't mind cat_biggrin  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:05 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I'm becoming progressively more confused. :/

:::laughs evilly::: Good... very good...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games