Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:51 pm
angel_eyes200
racy's ears perked up at the prescence of new unfamiliar nekos. racy eyes them carefully, curiousand protective. "who are they?" she said to mitsuki.

negi turns to ria "uhm ria-chan how am i supost to help?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:53 pm
K.C walked around the unfamilar school, her ears down in fright. She hadn't been somewhere like a proper school in years. Her old school wasn't half as clean as this one was.At least, no one is gonna question me about my ears and tail. K.C thought, hopefully.  

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:55 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
racy's ears perked up at the prescence of new unfamiliar nekos. racy eyes them carefully, curiousand protective. "who are they?" she said to mitsuki.

ria shook her head. "i..i dont really know..." she said, loking at racy and the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:57 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria shook her head. "i..i dont really know..." she said, loking at racy and the others.

negi wasnt shocked at all that that boy kissed mitsuki  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:58 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Mitsuki looked over towards the corner and her eyes soon narrowed. "What are you guys doing here?"
The boy with brown hair stood up and grinned, walking over to Mitsuki. "Hey there. I thought you were with Koi."
Mitsuki quickly smacked him on the head, as tears started to spill from her eyes. "How dare you?! You know that me and him are over. What's the idea?!" Soon, the blonde haired one walked over to Mitsuki and suddenly kissed her.
Saya just stood speechless and blinked at the scene in front of her.
The blonde looked at Mitsuki and grinned, "Long time no see darling~!" He looked around to see the shocked faces and his grin widened even more.
ria saw that and sh widened her eyes, way confused. 0.0
eddie's eye twitched, also confused. 0.o
racy was kida suprised, but ddnt let it get to her. she stepped up. "who the hell are you and why did you jsut kiss mitsuki?!!?" racy snarled, stepping infront of mitsuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:05 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria looked to negi, and tugged at his sleeve, pointing to the guy that kissed mitsuki's cheek. "wha- he jus- mitsuki chan is- wha???!!?" then she looked up to negi again. "how are you so not suprised?!?!" she said, eyes big and cunfused.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:05 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Mitsuki looked over towards the corner and her eyes soon narrowed. "What are you guys doing here?"
The boy with brown hair stood up and grinned, walking over to Mitsuki. "Hey there. I thought you were with Koi."
Mitsuki quickly smacked him on the head, as tears started to spill from her eyes. "How dare you?! You know that me and him are over. What's the idea?!" Soon, the blonde haired one walked over to Mitsuki and suddenly kissed her.
The blonde looked at Mitsuki and grinned, "Long time no see darling~!" He looked around to see the shocked faces and his grin widened even more.
racy was kida suprised, but ddnt let it get to her. she stepped up. "who the hell are you and why did you jsut kiss mitsuki?!!?" racy snarled, stepping infront of mitsuki.

The boy with the blonde hair grinned again and looked at Racy, his piercing blue eyes boring into hers. "I'm Luca Ikeda. I kissed her because she's my girl," he said nonchalantly.
Mitsuki shook her head frantically and wiped her mouth. "I'm not your girl!!!"
Saya glared at Luca, her eyes narrowing slowly.
The boy with brown hair started to laugh. Somehow, he seemed entertained.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:07 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria looked to negi, and tugged at his sleeve, pointing to the guy that kissed mitsuki's cheek. "wha- he jus- mitsuki chan is- wha???!!?" then she looked up to negi again. "how are you so not suprised?!?!" she said, eyes big and cunfused.

"well uhm i dont wanna say right now"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:12 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

The boy with the blonde hair grinned again and looked at Racy, his piercing blue eyes boring into hers. "I'm Luca Ikeda. I kissed her because she's my girl," he said nonchalantly.
racy's jaw dropped. she wanted to slap luca so badly, but somehow she was feeling held back. she turned back to mitsuki. "your going to let him kiss you?!?!" racy said, obviously not happy with this.
then she looked to luca, somehow hard to not look into his eyes. they seemed so...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:14 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria dropped her hands from negi's arms, staring blankly at racy mitsuki and luca.
eddie was kinda weirded out, but he couldnt help but chuckle. racy was being weird right now, and that rarely happened, so he enjoyed it while he could.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:16 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria dropped her hands from negi's arms, staring blankly at racy mitsuki and luca.
eddie was kinda weirded out, but he couldnt help but chuckle. racy was being weird right now, and that rarely happened, so he enjoyed it while he could.

negi is now just watching  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:19 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

racy's jaw dropped. she wanted to slap luca so badly, but somehow she was feeling held back. she turned back to mitsuki. "your going to let him kiss you?!?!" racy said, obviously not happy with this.
then she looked to luca, somehow hard to not look into his eyes. they seemed so...

Mitsuki looked at Racy and teared up. "But, it's not like I can do anything!" She shook her head.
Saya avoided looking at Luca's eyes and clenched her hands.
Luca grinned evilly and rolled his eyes. "Why you avoiding my eyes? They're right here." He was messing with Racy's head.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:26 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Mitsuki looked at Racy and teared up. "But, it's not like I can do anything!" She shook her head.
Luca grinned evilly and rolled his eyes. "Why you avoiding my eyes? They're right here." He was messing with Racy's head.
racy coulnt help but stare into them. she seemed to lose all noticing of her surroundings and just look into luca's eyes. she tried to say something, but all she coulddo was open her mouth, just barely but no sound came out. she wanted to reach over to mitsuki, or saya, anything but she didnt move at all. all she wanted to so was stare into his eyes, and couldnt pull away.
then eddie got concerned. "racy? are you alright?" he said, stepping over to racy, but he couldnt walk over and help racy for some reason. he was being held back. he looked back at ria, and she was staring at luca too. eddie waved his hand infront of ria's face, and she didnt react.
"what the-??" he said, confused. he looekd back to luca. "what are you doing to them??"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

racy coulnt help but stare into them. she seemed to lose all noticing of her surroundings and just look into luca's eyes. she tried to say something, but all she coulddo was open her mouth, just barely but no sound came out. she wanted to reach over to mitsuki, or saya, anything but she didnt move at all. all she wanted to so was stare into his eyes, and couldnt pull away.
then eddie got concerned. "racy? are you alright?" he said, stepping over to racy, but he couldnt walk over and help racy for some reason. he was being held back. he looked back at ria, and she was staring at luca too. eddie waved his hand infront of ria's face, and she didnt react.
"what the-??" he said, confused. he looekd back to luca. "what are you doing to them??"

"thats weird"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:35 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

"thats weird"
eddie tried to shake ria out of her gaze. no budge. then he looked back to luca. "okay, seriously knock it off!" eddie was getting restless with this, and he didnt really enjoy seeing ria and racy get sucked into a little trap thing. he was kinda being that protective brother they all knew he had in him.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games